The Class (Chp. 24)

A/N: HOW ARE WE AT ALMOST 6,000 READS IN ONE DAY? THIS IS MIND BLOWING!!! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I got lazy but now I promise to try and be more committed because you guys deserve it.

Like before when I needed nicknames for Y/N, now i need nicknames for Aizawa besides sleepyhead. Y/N can't obviously call him daddyzawa all the time.

Enjoy this chaotic chapter and thank you to @cheesy_potato304 for an amazing upcoming chapter idea. I literally cannot believe how well thought out it is and I cannot wait to write and see your guys' reaction towards it.

Thank you all for reading my story and don't forget to vote and comment!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N stirred in Aizawa's arms before fully waking up.

"What's going on?" Y/N whispered meekly as he looked around the classroom.

"I AM SO EXCITED TO FINALLY MEET YOU, I KNEW YOU AND AIZAWA WERE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER HE JUST NEEDED A LITTLE PUSH. You're welcome by the way, you guys are together because I set you two up!" Mina rushed.

"Mina, go sit down. I'll explain in a minute."

The rest of the class filed in as Iida rambled about how it was inappropriate for Mina to speak to their teacher in such an informal way.

Aizawa lowered Y/N to his feet so he could stand and make himself somewhat presentable. AIzawa leaned over and whispered in Y/N's ear, "Are you ready to meet them? I can always take you to the staff lounge."

Y/N whipped his head around to look at Aizawa. "No of course not! I want to know if these students of yours are as bad as you say they are." He giggled.

When the final bell rang, Aizawa turned to the class. "Hello everyone, this is my boyfriend, Y/N. You weren't supposed to meet him anytime soon but I guess the universe had other plans."

"Woah sensei, I didn't take you for the spiritual type." Sero noted.

"That's not the point, Se- Forget it." He muttered. "Class, introduce yourselves."

The class shouted out all at once and not one word was audible to the ear.

"One at a time," Aizawa calmly added.

"I'm Mina Ashido, but you can call me matchmaker."

"Mina, you're on thin ice." Aizawa commanded.

"Sorry sensei." She bowed her head and walked off.

"I'm Tenya Iida. It's a pleasure to meet someone in such high respect to Aizawa. Thank you for sparing your time to come here and meet us, it's an honor."

Y/N giggled. "Of course Iida."

One by one the class came by and introduced themselves. Even Bakugo seemed to have an unspoken respect for Y/N. Finally a purple headed child walked up to Y/N practically drooling.

"Oh my god! I can't believe I'm standing in front of a god. I'm straight but man, are you one hot dude. " He reached up before getting picked up by the back of his uniform. He came face to face with Aizawa, "Detention for 2 weeks, and I expect a 7,000 word apology on my desk by tomorrow. Go talk to principal Nezu." He said before throwing the boy out into the hallway, the class door locked behind him.

"I'm so sorry about him love." Aizawa apologized.

Y/N only chuckled nervously in reply.

"Anyway, today we're going to be doing basic hero training so put on your costumes."

*Time Skip*

Y/N was sitting with Aizawa watching all of his students practice using their quirks.

"Your students are so talented!" Y/N exclaimed.

"They could use some improvement. Speaking of quirks, you never told me yours."

"Oh it's nothing special. I can fly but that's pretty much it. It's really only useful when the sun is setting. It's beautiful when you can fly around, surrounded by soft pinks and reds, feel the wind in your hair. It's the dream. If you want I can take you some time."

"That sounds lovely." Aizawa smiled warmly.

*In the girls locker room*

"What do you guys think of Aizawa's boyfriend." Tsu questioned.

"I think he's wonderful! He's so handsome, and kind. He'll warm Aizawa up in no time. Who knows, maybe we'll get easier assignments the longer he sticks around." Mina exclaimed.

"In your dreams Mina." Jiro muttered.

"Hey, a girl can dream." Mina smiled.

*In the boys locker room*

"Anyone notice the way Aizawa sensei was oogling at his boyfriend?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, they're like soulmates." Sero laughed.

"I want to find love like that one day." Denki sighed.

"Shut your trap dunce face, your a child."

"Your just mad that you're to grumpy for someone to ever love you back."

"WHAT'D YOU SAY TO ME SPARKY?!"

"Oh shit-" Denki replied before sprinting out of the locker room, Bakugo hot on his heels.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU"

Y/N whipped his head around to find two of the students running around.

"Hold on I'll be back," Aizawa muttered. He walked over to the scene and snatched Bakugo up in his scarf. Y/N watched from afar, giggling to himself.

"I see what you mean sleepyhead." Y/N retorted as he walked up to Aizawa, "They are a handful."