Planning A Date (Chp. 5)

"Mina, Denki, Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero, stay after class please." Aizawa commanded.

"I thought he said we weren't in trouble?" Denki cowered.

"Maybe we're not in trouble" Sero replied hopefully.

"Why else would he call all 5 of us down loser?" Bakugo spat.

As the rest of the class walked out of the classroom, the 5 students huddled in front of Mr. Aizawa's desk.

"Now, I have information to share with you all. I am not obligated to tell you and if I find out one of you told another classmate I will fail you in my class and furthermore, all 5 of you would not be getting any updates. Do you understand?" Aizawa spoke.

"Yes sir." The Bakusquad responded.

"I have decided to pursue the match from yesterday for at least a month. If I do not wish to continue the relationship after a month, I will stop contacting him." Aizawa explained "However, I need your help to set up the date."

"YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSS!!" Mina shouted jumping up and down.

"Lower your voice Mina someone will hear!" Sero shouted in a whisper.

"Okay fine, way to take all the fun out of it." Mina whined.

"Stop bickering you two and help me!" Aizawa pleaded.

"Okay so we have to find a place where there isn't too much action involved but there's also some excitement. And it has to be a place where they'll both find enjoyment." Kirishima informed.

"Well he likes painting. How about an art class?" Denki suggested.

"No. It's too messy and I don't want to embarrass myself in front of him." Aizawa complained.

"Okayyy. Well he likes flowers. What about a Botanical Garden?" Mina questioned.

"You mean like those places where they have all the flowers arranged into pretty little displays?" Kirishima asked.

"Way to show how manly you are idiot." Bakugo muttered,

"Hey, manly men can like flowers too." Kirishima fought.

"But what if he doesn't like public places? If he matched with Mr. Aizawa then he's probably a little introverted." Sero explained.

"So why don't we set it up in a private garden? That way they'll have the place all to themselves where they can look at the flowers in peace. And gaze into each others eyes, and then end the night with a kiss below the stars, with the moon being their only source of light." Mina sighed.

"You're such a hopeless romantic Mina." Sero teased.

"Shut up Scotch Tape." Mina retorted.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK." Sero yelled.

"NOT UNTIL YOU TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID." Mina shouted.

"Okay I think I've gotten my information. You 5 can continue your bickering outside please and thank you." Aizawa said as he shoved the kids out the door.