See You Soon

It put Dixie's heart slightly at ease when Noah had texted her to check up. However, truthfully she wished that she felt comfortable telling him what it is that happened. She knows that he'd protect her, despite the things that went down a few weeks ago between them. But she couldn't help but feel guilty that he'd worry about her. She thought about going to the police but she knew how much more attention and drama that would draw towards her name and she seriously didn't want or need that in her life currently. She was harassed but people don't always seem to take victims (especially women) seriously. In all truthfulness, she feared that people would think that she was lying for attention so the idea of going to the police was completely out of question. No one knew what truly happened that night. She never gave anyone any details because she didn't want to relive it in her mind more than she already had to whilst she was asleep or whilst she passed by the gym to workout which she now only worked out during the day because it seems as though the night wasn't the best time for her anymore.

She had gone back to work just a few days after the situation and she was grateful that no one spoke about it and they all left her alone and she could model in peace without worrying about what others were saying. Her and Noah haven't spoken since the last text she sent about her dropping the hint that the man she was with was given no consent. Instead, Noah had left her on seen but it was for the better. It seems as though that their friendship and closeness was truly gone. It had vanished along with the wind. She hated that as it left a scar in her heart but she needed to move on and continue working. There will be other boys is what Dixie tried to tell herself but her mind and her heart kept wandering it's way back to the man she let down weeks ago.

dixiedamelio

liked by cynthiaparkerrr and millions of others

everything is blue 💙

view all 63,220 comments

cynthiaparkerrr IN LOVE with this 😩😩

dixiesticks SO GORGEOUS 🥺 I hope you're doing okay bb ❤️

addisonrae I'm obsessed.

nickaustin 😍😍😍

Noah hated the silence between him and her. He hated not knowing what she was doing and how she was feeling. With each day that passed, he found it harder and harder to get over her. Everything was beginning to remind him of her. The stupid sidewalks reminded him of the way she'd skip down the ones in L.A as if no one was watching and having her face pop up everywhere began to slowly bite him in the ass. He'd walk down the streets now and see her face plastered in the malls modelling for different companies and it was messing with him because in every photo came a memory that he loved and shared with her. He just needed to know how she was doing but it's become impossible for him to grow the balls to text her without overthinking things again.

Yesterday she posted a photo of her with her new hair colour that he knew she dyed for a photoshoot and he could've gone weak right then and there. Everyone was talking about how good it looked and as they should because it almost made him die. She was incredible. She looked unreal in everything. It burned Noah's insides when he'd hear random students in his lectures thirsting over her and sometimes they were serious and other times were they just trying to get under Noah's skin. Since first interacting with Dixie, Noah had gained a huge following of one million Instagram followers and more and more people were asking him to sponsor such things and they were sending him their products in the mail. He felt special but he didn't care about any of that stuff. He just wanted one thing and it was Dixie. He wanted her.

noahbeck

liked by addisonrae and thousands of others

i don't know what to do without you...

View all 2,488 comments

addisonrae Jesus just talk to her 😤😤

brycehall come visit L.A sometime again 💪🏼

simpfornoahbeck you are so hot and FOR WHAT??

Dixie had just finished a photoshoot when she saw that Noah had just posted. He looked gorgeous. The things she'd do to be able to be with him again, talk to him the way she used to again.

"Dixie, can we talk?" Michael, Dixie's manager asked, pulling her aside. "What's up?" She said, putting her phone into her back pocket. "Your next upcoming photoshoots and interviews are going to be in Michigan next week. Are you okay to go-"

"Yes! Book it. Fly me out there." She immediately said. Michael laughed and nodded, calling up some people to book flights and interview dates.

Dixie knew that Noah was in Michigan but she didn't think she'd see him when she goes out there. He probably never wants to see or hear from her again so she decided against letting him know about it. It didn't sit right with her knowing that she'd be so close yet so far away from him because of a mistake she's made. She wants to apologize and tell him that she made a mistake and that she doesn't regret anything that she did with him but there was no way he'd believe her now. They weren't even talking so how stupid and desperate of her would it be to randomly beg for his forgiveness. She thought of the drama she's been in recently with the man that harassed her and she realized that somehow, if Noah and her were dating, he'd get dragged into it and that was the last thing she wanted for him. He had so much going for him now that she didn't want her life being the one to ruin it because he deserved the whole world. He didn't deserve complete and uttered chaos like she was.

She decided to post on her Twitter. She knew that it meant nothing because she truly wasn't going to see him at all because the odds were slim but she still liked knowing that there was a slight message for him in there that she hoped he could pick up.

dixiedamelio
See you soon....

Authors note:

As you know, I love bringing up real life topics in my stories to spread awareness... please, if you're a women or even a man, respect ones right to say no. We all deserve to have our body respected and handled with care.

Anyways, looks like Dixie's going to Michigan!! Doah reunion??

What's happening next?