The Blonde Girl

noahbeck

liked by charlidamelio and millions of others

forever @dixiedamelio

View all 32,098 comments

dixiedamelio ily

addisonrae you guys are so cute 😩😩

charlidamelio Dixie looks pretty 🥰

updateddoah the hottest couple tbh

Dixie and Addison talked on the sand as the boys threw around a football as the sun began to set once again. Their first week in the Bahamas was a successful one besides Dixie's panic attack. She thought against informing Addison and Bryce on it as she didn't want to ruin the trip or have them worry about her because she knew that she was alright. She knew that having Noah with her was what made things easier.

Noah and Bryce ran over to the girls, hugging them. "There's a open bar farther down the beach... you guys wanna go?" Bryce asks, kissing Addison's temple.

The girls eyed one another. They both planned to have the night for themselves together by watching movies, sipping wine, and placing face masks on each other's faces in one of their rooms. Knowing that neither of them wanted to go, they shook their head and they noticed the way the boys pouted.

"Dix and I are having a girls night in her room. You guys can go-"

"Just don't get too wasted please." Dixie joked.

Agreeing, they all freshened up and kissed their girlfriends goodbye.

Noah and Bryce kept to each other at the bar. Many people were there and already drunk but the boys respected their girlfriends wishes and decided against drinking too much alcohol. They looked over the water as it glistened beneath the night sky before Bryce left to grab another drink, leaving Noah alone.

"Here all alone?" A sudden high pitched voice startled him as he swung around to meet eyes with someone unfamiliar to him. He smiled and shook his head, courtesy to being kind. He was unsure if she was a fan so he didn't want to give off the idea that he didn't appreciate her or that he wasn't a good person. "My friend went to grab another drink." He clarified. The blonde girl nodded, walking next to him and standing with him, looking in his direction. At this point, he felt slightly uncomfortable as he shifted away from her due to the fact that their arms were brushing against one another's.

"What brings you here?" Noah awkwardly asks, not making eye contact with her but instead keeping his eyes straight ahead, thinking of how his girlfriend was doing back in the bedroom. He missed her already and it's only been an hour—an hour too long, "vacation with some friends. What about you?"