Epilogue

Dixie and Noah sat in the office of a new management that would give him the start of acting. Dixie noticed the way he bounced his leg up and down out of fear and anticipation. Her hand overlapped his leg and he immediately calmed down, looking over to her with gentle eyes and a nervous grin.

"Don't be nervous, baby. They love you." She whispered, kissing his cheek. He nodded, feeling better now that Dixie had come with him to this meeting.

Just a few weeks ago did he receive a callback and just seconds ago did he walk out of the room filled with directors, acting the part of Ryerson Zetler who is a twenty year old rich man—much like many cliche romance movies. They told him that they wanted him to wait outside as they needed to discuss somethings. He knew deep down that he absolutely nailed the part to a T. He's been practicing for ages now and he knew very well that his pronunciation was just right and his facial expressions fit the scene perfectly. The scene made him feel awkward at first due to the fact that he was talking about loving a girl who didn't love him back and it made him think of Dixie. She was well aware that if he got this part that he'd have to fake a chemistry with a female lead and Dixie would be lying if she said that it didn't make her feel a tad bit uncomfortable. But at the end of the day, she knew her boyfriend and she was madly in love. She had no reason to worry. After all, she just wanted what was best for him and if it meant having to hold her tongue and watch him fake a love for someone else then she'd let it happen. She'd never hold him back.

Lana was thrilled with Noah's talent. She knew that he had potential. His physical appearance fit the role perfectly as did his acting. He knew exactly how to act and when to be dramatic and she admired that about him. She went through hundreds of audition tapes and Noah's just seemed to stick.

Receiving the final callback was a day to remember. Noah and Dixie had just been laying in bed, their bodies pressed up against one another's as they shared delicate kisses and sweet words before Noah's ringtone rudely interrupted.

"Congratulations! You got the part." His manager told him as Noah's heart filled with joy. He tackled Dixie to the bed, assaulting her with hugs and kisses. "I'm so proud of you, my love." She whispers into his ear as he laid his head on her chest—her fingers rummaging through his curls. "Couldn't have done it without you." He mumbled.

Before drifting off to sleep he couldn't help the intense feeling in his chest. He was crazy about the girl in his arms. A year and three months went by quicker than he anticipated it to but he cherished every waking moment with her. Since the day he met her, he knew he was in love and he was aware that it happened fairly quickly. He was certain of her and he was glad that he was. There was no one else that could make him feel the way that he feels when he's with her. When he's not with her, his heart searches for her and it's almost as if the world wasn't alright when she wasn't around. Everything felt like it had shifted. He was grateful and proud of the strong foundation they've built for their relationship. Everything was condensed with love, admiration, and communication. She was his best friend. They laugh, they cry, and love together—their bond was inseparable and unlike any other.

He sat up from her chest, smiling softly as she snored gently. He had phoned Addison and Bryce—waiting for them to answer as he stood in the other room.

"What's up?" Bryce asked. Knowing that Addison was right next to him, he didn't bother phoning her separately.

Noah sighed, beaming with confidence. "I'm gonna do it."

The following two months were spent preparing himself for the role he'd be channeling. Talk on social media was insane. This movie was supposed to be an amazing heartbreaking love story. He would be filming in exactly two months and he was ecstatic and he had just been informed that they'd be filming all the way in Vancouver. His heart sank but he choked on his words—agreeing. How could he pass up this opportunity?