This One, So Pretty

It was a relief to Noah when the words sprawled out of her mouth with such emotion and honesty. He meant it with all of his heart. After their confession, they didn't really speak about it besides laughing it off and sharing one last kiss before returning back to Dixie's home. There, they shared dinner with her family as they got to know Noah more and it was evident to everyone around the dinner table that they loved Noah and Dixie together, even if they weren't together officially. They haven't labeled anything but they knew that they had feelings for one another and that was good enough for them.

dixiedamelio

Liked by addisonrae and millions of others

this one 🖤

View all 43,039 comments

addisonrae you guys are adorable!!!

dixiedameliolove are they dating??? Who is this man and why is he so attractive BYE- 😩

damelioangel ummm who's this lucky mystery guy? 😳 I ship tho...

dixie.dameliofan that's the guy from paparazzi pics!! NOAH.

Dixie knew that her post would have people talking and it was no secret to everyone else that she knew someone unknown to others. It was a contradicting post considering she told paparazzi they weren't dating yet her caption inquired otherwise but she wasn't lying. They weren't dating. She had no idea what they were but she was happy with that. In all honesty, she didn't think dating would be such a good idea anyway. She didn't think she'd be able to take long distance. Spring break would be coming up soon but that still didn't help the fact that they lived two very separate lives. In no way would these worlds ever collide but somehow they did and she didn't know what to do with it anymore.

Noah smiled widely as he sat next to her on her bed, starring longingly at the post. He debated on commenting something but he knew that if he did, people would know who he was. "You can comment, you know." She smirked, looking up at him as she lifted herself from his chest. He nodded and began twiddling his thumbs over his keyboard.

noahbeck you're so beautiful dix

dameliofan83 @noahbeck OMFG WHAT 🥺

dixiedamelio @noahbeck stopppp!!

She looked over to him with pink cheeks and a heart melting smile on her face. She leaned in closer to his lips and they both shut their eyes once their lips met in a searing kiss before pulling away for an instant, only for Noah to drag her back in for a more hungry kiss that was filled with want and desire. With her on top of him, he roamed his hands up and down her sides, sneaking his hand under her hoodie that was actually his but he let her steal it as he preferred it on her anyway. Her skin was warm and incredibly soft, he was growing addicted. She tugged on his curls slightly, pulling away with flush cheeks and a horse voice as she asked, "are we... doing this?" Noah smirked, running a thumb over her soft bottom lip, eyeing it before looking up at her, "doing what? Having sex?" He asked bluntly as she tried to beat around the bush. She nodded slowly, burying her face into his chest as she was now embarrassed. He ran his fingers through her hair with a laugh, "well... do you... do you want to? I mean... we don't... we don't have to." He said unsurely.

"I... want to." She said slowly, "do you?"

He nodded eagerly, "I want to but I need to do something first," he said, pulling out his phone as she got off of him and leaned her head on his shoulder again. "What are you doing?"

He disregarded her question, instead letting her see for herself. He decided to post the photo she had taken on his phone from dinner. It was one of the many photos that made his heart flutter and his cheeks hurt from smiling.

noahbeck

liked by blakegray and hundreds of others

so pretty @dixiedamelio

View all 937 comments

dixielover WE FOUND HIM AJDJSKSJ ❤️😭

dixiedamelio STOPPPP <3

blakegray okayyyy 😈

"Now can you kiss me?" She asked with a pout, tugging at his arm. He smirked at her, pulling her onto him and that night was one to remember. She was beautiful as she was beneath him, saying his name, letting him touch her and caress her. He knew that millions of perverted people wanted her the way he had her right now but that didn't matter to him. It was just him and her—together in the most magical and endearing way. Once they'd both finished and fell asleep in each other's arms—smiles couldn't leave their faces and their hearts were filled with so much admiration. He couldn't believe what had happened in just a day but he was grateful for it. He was grateful for her.

Authors note:

Drama coming soon... very soon. I'm sorry.

Be honest... are you guys enjoying this book so far or should I just scratch it and restart?