Love Lock Boxes

One year since the day they confirmed their relationship in the tub sharing sweet kisses and delicate touches. A day to remember.

Currently, they were back in Malibu as per request from Dixie. Neither of them wanted to do something huge and flashy as they wanted to keep it simple because their lives were already chaotic—there was no sense in making things entirely complicated. He surprised her with a small house overlooking the beach for just the two of them. Upon arrival, Noah had gotten Addison to drive up there and setup the flowers he purchased for her.

They were two big "love lock boxes" from Venus Et Fleur. They were absolutely stunning. It was an array of thirty-six baby pink roses in a beautiful white and gold box that lasted an entire year. Along with that, he bought her a digital book that played some of their favourite memories with date ideas inside. He wanted it to be something she could decipher from. So whenever she wanted, she'd pick a date and they'd do it—no matter what.

Dixie had some tricks up her sleeve for their one year as well. She was well aware that Noah didn't care too much about materialistic items but he appreciated them anyway. She decided on a pair of new shoes as he was a sneaker head. The last thing she got him was something she'd hoped he'd love. It took a few strings to pull but over the course of the last three months, she got in touch with a director who was more than happy to look at some self tapes Noah had put together for some of his acting classes.

Noah knew since day one of moving to L.A that he wanted to branch off from modelling and focus on acting. He had taken the first steps which was taking acting classes. He succeeded and practiced all the time. His team and Dixie could see the improvement and passion to act daily and they were genuinely stunned by how eager he was to become an actor. Dixie knew how hard he has been working for the past year. It's been a wild one after all.

She didn't want him to feel as if she was practically handing him this opportunity of a lifetime because she hadn't lifted a finger. He was the one that put in the hours to act and learn from professionals. He created a name for himself and was a model that endless amounts of companies wanted to work with. They had become two huge forces to be reckoned with and they were grateful.

The bed was decorated with rose pedals, simple red roses, and chocolate chip waffles—which had become her new favourite. She squealed and hugged him tightly. She began to cry as she watched the digital photos switch from some of their older memories and many of their newer ones. They had come so far. They never expected to fall in love but here they were, hopelessly lost in one another's eyes after Dixie had thanked him multiple times for showering and spoiling her with gifts. Her heart was heavy but this time, it wasn't because she was carrying a heartbreak of any kind. Her heart was heavy with the feeling of love, excitement, and eternal happiness. Much like the night they confirmed their relationship with one another, they sat in the bath and fiddled with one another's fingers—reminiscing on some memories. From him coming all the way to L.A for her to her accidentally punching her in the face, they smiled and was glad that life was the way it was at the moment.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" She asks shyly as he wrapped his hands around her waist while she fixed her hair in the mirror.

He laughed lightly, "no." He joked. Her eyes softened and pouted to add dramatic effect. He immediately regret his decision. "Of course you can tell me anything, my love." He said, resting his face on her cheek, tenderly kissing it. She giggled at the sudden contact before turning to him and smiling hard as she couldn't contain her excitement.

"What is it?" He whined impatiently.

"You know how you've recorded some self tapes for your acting classes?"

He nodded, oblivious. "What about them?"

"I kinda... stole them." She looked up at him with innocent eyes and a smirk tugging at her lips. "Stole them?" He chuckled. "What are you talking about?"

"One of my friends Lana is a movie director and she... she was in the process of opening auditions. It's supposed to be a huge production and... I kinda threw your name in and sent her a few of your tapes..." his eyes widened. "...she wants you to play a lead in one of her upcoming films-"

"Holy fuck! Baby, what?" He said in disbelief, engulfing her in his arms and spinning her around. "I love you, I love you, I love you." He mumbled against her lips.

"You're meeting her next week."

"This is insane."

noahbeck

liked by addisonrae and millions of others

so in love with you. happy one year with my forever best friend <3 @dixiedamelio

View all 17,039 comments

dixiedamelio my love 🤍

addisonrae aww they're both so cute!!!

joshrichards simp...

blakegray Noah D'Amelio 😃

@dixiedamelio

liked by jamescharles and millions of others

happy one year, my love 🤍 can't wait for forever @noahbeck

View all 20,732 comments

noahbeck I love you so much

jamescharles UGH so cute!!!

addisonrae ily guys ❤️❤️

charlidamelio AWWW STOPP 💕😩

Authors note:

The fact that Noah literally got Dixie those things for Valentines Day is so cute 😩

QUESTION TIME:

This book is coming to an end soon but do you guys want a sequel? I think we can all imagine what the sequel would be about. With Noah being an actor as a possible love interest, there will be tension and drama.

Let me know your thoughts and if you'd want a sequel!

GO READ MY DOAH BOOK "Cigarettes" 🤍