Taehyung's Jagiya 🔞

Author's POV

Taehyung and Jhope entered their hotel room , and Taehyung locked the door .

Jhope took off the crown and kept it on the table and then he looked at the beautiful ring in his finger . He blushed thinking about all the beautiful and cute things that had happened earlier today . Taehyung was a romantic and a very good lover ... well ... soon to be husband now .

But .. now was the time he had been waiting for the whole day . He wanted Taehyung.  He wanted Taehyung's hand to run all over his body and claim him , and mark him .

He heard the washroom door open and close.  That means, Taehyung had come out of the washroom.  Jhope , thus , stood up and walked towards Taehyung.

He reached him , and Taehyung smiled at him . " So .. did you enjoy today , love?" Taehyung asked Jhope .

" Hmmm ." Jhope hummed and pushed Taehyung against the wall , and said . " I did ..... daddy ." He said .

Taehyung smirked and wrapped his arms around Jhope's waist . " Oh .. bold much?" He chuckled. 

" Yeah ... daddy . I was always bold ." Jhope said, before starting to place feather, but wet and sloppy kisses on Taehyung's neck and collarbone bone, and hands getting under his tshirt , and roaming them inside . One feeling his toned stomach and the other one playing with his left nipple .

" Ahhh ! Ngh ! Jhope Ahhh!" Taehyung moaned out , enjoying his lover's hands working wonders on his body .

"Mhmm .... daddy .. Some hot , rough sex and no thinking would be nice right now ... don't you think ?" Jhope whispered in Taehyung's ears.

Immediately, in a split of second, Jhope's back got slammed against the wall, and his hands got pinned on the top of his head with Taehyung's left hand , and Taehyung's right leg, in between Jhope's legs .

Taehyung gripped Jhope's chin , not that hard , and said . " Yeah ... love ... it would be the best right now . "

Saying this , he slammed his lips against Jhope's.  Jhope immediately kissed back . Both of their's eyes getting closed, and small breaths getting released, by both of them. 

Taehyung bit Jhope's bottom lip , asking for entrance in his mouth . Jhope immediately complied, and opened his mouth , letting Taehyung's tounge in . Taehyung's tounge snaked inside , exploring Jhope's hot , yet sweet craven.  Their tounges started fighting for dominance , with ofcourse Taehyung winning , and Jhope willingly accepted his defeat , letting Taehyung dominate him .

After sometime, both of them pulled away , looking at each other , while panting hard , and eyes radiating nothing but lust.

" P...please ... Taehyung..." Jhope whined .

" What do you want love ?" Taehyung asked.

" I want your body pressed against mine . Your warmth . Your smell . Your fingers wrapped around the curves of mine.  The taste of your kiss . I want you . " Jhope said , rather breathed out .

"  What my baby wants , is what he gets.  And right now he wants daddy and he will get him ."  Taehyung said , and picked up Jhope bridal style and walked over to the bed and gently laid him down in the middle of the bed , and immediately started stripping him naked , leaving Jhope's perfect body to lay nude .

Taehyung , then immediately stripped himself naked, and then crawled up the bed , and got in between Jhope's legs , hovering over the said boy .

Taehyung immediately ducked down and started kissing and sucking hickeys on Jhope's neck and collarbone, claiming him as his .