Broken heart

Author's POV

" Premmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !" Mrs Park shouted, running down the stairs ( literally flying) and hugging the said boy , the moment he entered the mansion. Prem hugged her back .

" Mom ! You will literally kill him . He can't breathe!" Jimin said , laughing. 

" Oh ! Sorry ! Prem ah ! Are you okay ?" Mrs Park asked , breaking the hug and letting the boy breathe.

Prem smiled . " I am fine.  Mrs Park . And you ?"

" I am good ! Well . Today, I didn't expect you to appear in the interview.  And my boy , you looked so pretty.  And here Kim Taehyung —" She stopped, realizing the mentioned boy wasn't there . She looked left and right and then over Jimin's and Prem's heads and then exclaimed," Where is Taeeee ?" More like , whined .

" Mom , TaeTae has a date with Jhope.  He went there, direct from the interview.  But he did say , that he will come to meet you tomorrow." Jimin said .

" Oh hmm ! It's okay! By the way ! His pre marriage proposal was so cute ! Like those Kdramas . Like  ... I am soft !" His mom exclaimed. 

Jimin face palmed . And here she says she is the CEO of the LOUSIN company! He thought. 

" Hey Jiminie !" Mr Jeon said , approaching those three .

" Apaaaaaaaaaa !" Jimin said , running over to his dad and hugging him.  Mr Jeon hugged him back and kissed his fluffy hair .

After they broke away , Mr Jeon said ," You were so good there Jimin! Your dance nearly drove us mad ! Like WOW !" Jimin smiled.  " Thanks appa !"

Then he approached Prem and shook his hand.  " Hi ! I am —"

" You are Mr Jeon ! And Jimin's step dad . I know . I know everything!" Prem said , smiling. 

Mr Jeon had an impressed look on his face . " I believe , Jimin was the one who informed you about us? "

Prem nodded . " Yea . Chim was the one . And he has also mentioned, what a good and a supporting dad you are and he also said that you almost felt like his own dad ." Prem said , smiling, purposely leaving out the stepbrother part . He knew what of an asshole he is and what he has caused to his precious mochi.  Taehyung said him everything and ever since , Prem badly wanted to meet the devil in disguise and punch the shit out of him  .

" Aweee ! Chimmy ! Thank you ! I really love you like my own son!" Mr Jeon smiled , to which Jimin replied with a giggle .

" Yah ! What have you decided? To remain here , standing in the lawn and continue speaking ? Prem needs to go inside and rest.  He has come all the way from Thailand. " Mrs Park said .

All nodded . " Yea . Let's go !"

Meanwhile ❣❣

" YEA ! So ?" Jungkook said , sitting on the sofa of the underground hall , and watching Boun walk from one side of the hall to another. 

" J-jungkook! Its Prem warut chawalitrujiwong ! It's Premmmmm !" Boun said , nearly pulling off his hair .

" Boun ! You have been saying this for the nth time now and I am getting irritated. "

Boun stopped in his tracks. 

" Jungkook? Do you know who Prem is ?" He asked , voice low .

" No . Who is he ?"

" Jungkook! The same Prem , whom I used to date ."

Jungkook's eyes widened.  " WHaT ? T-that Prem ?"

" Yes Jungkook.  That night.  We , that is , you , me , Prem. We went to the club . We both got drunk . Then we found ourselves grinding on each other , Jungkook! Prem saw us both . He didn't react . And the next morning —"

" —we  found both of us , naked on the bed ." Jungkook completed the sentence. 

" Prem then broke it up with me , that very afternoon.  Saying, that I broke his heart . Saying that I was cruel and a fucking piece of shit . And that I w-was j-just using h-him.  And all I wanted was to get inside his pants. " Boun said , eyes watering. 

" THAT'S NOT TRUE JUNGKOOK! I LOVED , LOVE AND WILL LOVE PREM FOREVER.  I LOVE HIM JUNGKOOK! I l-love him . I really do !" Boun said , falling down on the floor, crying , gripping his head . Jungkook rushed over to Boun and squatted down in front of him . " No ! Boun ! Don't give up ! Keep trying , buddy . I know your heart and love is pure . And you know ? Noone can beat pure love . Not even ego or sadness . Just go for it , buddy.  Okay ?" Jungkook cupped his face . He continued to speak . " And I will always be there for you ! Okay ?" Boun nodded. 

Then , suddenly the door of the hall opened and came a sweet voice.  Jungkook's most favorite voice in the world. 

" Jungko—" Jimin was going to say his name , but stopped in his tracks when he saw what position Jungkook and Boun were in.  Jungkook was cupping Boun's face and to others , it looked like , they were about to kiss .

Jimin's heart felt heavy.  He kept looking at those cupped cheeks and cupping hands , eyes reflecting pain .

Jungkook followed Jimin's eyes and then he realized what position Boun and him were in and he quickly left his cheeks and squatted away from Boun, who did the same.

" Sorry . I didn't mean to disturb your p-private m-moment . But , hyung ! Mom's calling.  Let's go !" He said , looking down. 

Shit . Jungkook thought.  Boun looked at him and asked him to say something, with his eyes  .

" Jimin! Jimin! See ! It's not what you thi—" he started , but was soon cut of by another voice .

" Chimmy ! Where are you? Lets go ! Auntie, there has already thrown  tantrum ." That person came and stood in front of Jimin, still not looking at the other two present. 

Boun's eyes widened at the sight of his ex lover standing right in front of him , with all his pride and glory . Oh God! How much he loves him.  But ......  not all love stories are K dramas right?

" Jimin.  Why are there tears in your eyes ? Why are you crying?" Prem said   , noticing the tears brimming Jimin's eyes. 

Jungkook's head jerked up . Why is Jimin crying ? He thought  .

Jimin didn't say anything.  He just turned away and ran away from there , during the act , finally breaking down, sobs becoming louder and clearer . Jungkook was shook . " JIMIN.  WAIT!" he said , standing up and running after Jimin, even before Prem could stop him .

Prem was gonna run too , but was stopped by a hand . That hand reminded him of a certain touch . A very familiar touch . The touch of the person who broke his heart and still today he loves him .

He turned around. 

" Bboun ?"

" Prem ."

❣❣❣❣❣❣

Hey there! The shit's gonna go down soon and there's a lot of drama the next chapter.  So get ready !

For now , Anneyong.  Saranghe.