Interview and a sudden guest

Author's POV

" SO HERE'S THE TWO OF THE MOST RENOWNED PERSONS OF KOREAAAAA !" shouted the MC , welcoming Taehyung and Jimin, who were walking to the couch provided , with all their heavenly glory , making them shine like two diamonds.

They walked over to the couch and stood their , bowing to the MC .

" Anneyonghaseo!" Both Jimin and Taehyung said together in an unison , to which the host bowed down back .

" Please take your seats , stars !" The MC encouraged, leading to both of them taking the seat provided , with Jimin crossing his legs, looking like an actual prince and Taehyung with all his glory , giving his boxy grin , making hearts flutter.

" So ? Shall we start with our interview ?" The MC asked , to which both of them nodded , giving their individual featured smiles .

" So . We'll begin with Taehyung!"

T‐ Umm ! Sure !

MC - Say us , how's your modeling going ? Any updates you would want to tell your fans?

Taehyung thought for a while and then said ," Yea ! My modeling is going on real well and as for any updates ..... I have recently signed up for modeling for Chanel . That's all ."

The MC smiled ." AHH ! A great update . We'll be waiting, Taehyung!"

Taehyung smiled.

" And now , Korea's heart throb , Park Jimin. " the MC said , causing Jimin to smile at him .

" Jimin ! Say us , we have got the news that the great CEO Jeon Jungkook, is your stepbrother?"

With that name mentioned, Jimin wanted the ground to swallow him up . Taehyung sensed this and placed his hand on Jimin's thigh and squeezed it a bit.

Jimin, nevertheless smiled . " Y-yea . CEO Jeon Jungkook is , indeed my stepbrother. "

The MC wanted to ask something more about the matter, but a look from Taehyung, made him change his mind .

" Oo ! Ahahaha hhahah ! Great thing ! Two renowned people being step brothers. Great! What can be greater than this ?" He asked .

If only he knew.

" Okay now , Taehyung. What would you want to say about people shipping Jimin and you and also some words about your love life !"

Taehyung sighed. This was it ! The media didn't even let him have a peaceful love life.

" Okay ! With shipping me with my best friend, Jimin.. I would like to say that it was pointless . Jimin is my soulmate . He was there with me during the darkest of the darkest phases of my life . We never saw each other like that . Like we always have been connected to the hips and we grew up together. And nope , that will be forever. I love him a lot and always will . Right Jiminie?" Taehyung asked .

Jimin nodded his head . " See ! Its not a fact to ship any people who are close enough. Why always people suspect that they are boyfriends ? Why can't they be soulmates and best friends? Same goes for Tae and me . We both love each other , but as best friends, ONLY ! Nothing such fishy , or whatever youtube videos you all make, is right!" Jimin exclaimed, voice soft .

Then Taehyung continued." And as for my love life, I am really happy with Jung Hoseok . He is my boyfriend and I am even planning to marry him in the near future . I can see a good future with him ." He grinned . He then turned towards the camera and said. " Uncle Jung , I really hope that you will have your consent in our marriage . And as for Jhope , I love you the most my baby and I always will ." He completed , with a finger heart, and Jimin was fanning himself . He was a hardcore vhope shipper and he stanned them hard !

The MC gave a sweet smile. " Awe ! That was cute !"

" Jimin, you always see Taehyung and Jhope in front of you . How do you feel ?"

Jimin smiled . " Okay . When this question popped up , so lemme confess something. I AM A HARDCORE VHOPE SHIPPER AND I STAN THEM HARD !" Jimin shouted, and giggled after.

The MC joined in . " Jimin ! You are not alone . I am in too !" And then the MC and Jimin high fived each other , with Taehyung facepalming his beautiful face .

" Lol ! Then you are invited to the wedding!" He said , chuckling, making the rest two laugh too .

" Anyways Jimin answer your question. " the MC pressed on .

" Okay ! So whenever I see them , they are cuddling and being sweet and believe me or not ! I feel like third wheeling . Like ! It's so sweet and adorable." Jimin ended with a squeal and Taehyung pinched his cheeks .

The MC smiled .

" Taehyung, why do you love Jhope so much ?"

" Why do you breathe?" Taehyung answered with a smirk and the MC started  hooting  , with Jimin following suit .

" Jimin..  would you show us your alluring dance ?" the MC asked .

Jimin smiled and stood up . " OKAY !"

He went to the clear space in the front and stood there, boosting up .

The song ' Lie ' began to play and Jimin .....

He performed , giving all his best , nearly blowing the other two and the fans out of their minds . He was indeed an alluring dancer .

When he completed, Taehyung stood up and ran over to Jimin and hugged him . Jimin hugged him back.  And that added one more VMIN IS REAL moments to the still floating in the air delulu shippers , who still had the belief that VMIN IS REAL and the fact that they are just hiding their relationship.

" Bravo ! Jimin !" Taehyung said .

" Thanks Taehyung !"

After they came back and settled down back , the MC continued. " Now I get why you are known as the heart throb of Korea ." To which Jimin smiled and Taehyung nodded , agreeing .

" Oh ! Jimin and Taehyung.. today another special guest in coming here.  Guess who ?"

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hi ! Any guesses who that is ?