Happy Birthday Jeon Jungkook (🔞)

Author's POV

" Time for your gift , Jeongguk. " Jimin said, before wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, and smashing their lips together . Jungkook immediately kissed back , tounge directly thrusting into Jimin's mouth , exploring the hot , sweet , delicious craven . Jimin moaned as Jungkook's hands travelled from both his milky , meaty thighs, and then went under his white mini skirt to grop his ass .

Jungkook lifted Jimin's skirt and he tucked the end material somewhere in the elastic of Jimin's skirt . Now he could see the total black lace panties, and Jimin's ass squeezing out in the mirror.

Jimin here was getting breathless and he pulled away . " Happy birthday Jungkook ah !" Jimin said , panting slightly.

Jungkook smiled and started massaging and squeezing Jimin's both ass cheeks with both his hands . "Ahh Mhmm kookie ." Jimin moaned out softly.

" You are so beautiful Jimin.. ah Mhmm I love you ."

" I love you too ." Jungkook said before starting to kiss Jimin's neck softly.

" Ahh kookie . Now ... bed . Please . Fuck me daddy. " Jimin said , eyes closed , anticipating Jungkook's seductive kisses down his jaw and neck.

Jungkook smirked and immediately stood up and he walked up to their bed and threw Jimin on it . " Ah . I love when you are rough with me , daddy. " Jimin said, sitting up in the middle of the bed , and opening his legs wide. Jungkook looked in between Jimin's opened legs , and licked his lips . He slowly went over to Jimin and pulled off the fishnets from his lower half . " And if I start now , then I won't stop until you are sore and the neighbors know my name. " Jungkook said , picking up Jimin's right leg, and starting to kiss his leg , initializing it from his toes. He kissed his lower knee , knee , and then slowly trailed his kisses up to Jimin's thighs , going back to his inner thighs, and then starting to suck hickeys there, while massaging the other thigh . " Ahh .. Jungkook ahh ." Jimin softly moaned . Jungkook suddenly stopped and flipped Jimin over , making him lay down on his chest. He took off Jimin's skirt , and threw it off somewhere. The luscious, delicious ass was sticking up with pride . Jungkook sat down with his legs folded on the bed , and pulled up Jimin's body on his lap , to lay down across it .

Jungkook leaned in and bit on Jimin's right ass cheek , softly, while roughly squeezing the left one. " Ahhh . Daddy mhm. " Jimin moaned . Jungkook started marking Jimin's ass , as his and ONLY his . "Mhmm ... baby boy... your ass is so soft and squishy. Even after six years, I couldn't get enough of this
sweet , delicious ass ." Jungkook said , now starting to rub his hand on Jimin's ass.

" Now .. I'll spank you. Count . Okay ?"Jungkook said, getting a nod from Jimin.

SPANK !

" One ." Jimin said , eyes closed .

SPANK !

" Two ." Jimin counted .

SPANK !

" Three ." Jimin whimpered now . The spanks were getting harder by each .

SPANK !

" Four ."

SPANK !

" AHHH ! F-FIVE. "

SPANK !

" S-six ."

" Oh doll . Don't get exhausted so fast . You still need to take fourteen spanks more ." Jungkook said , now finally taking off Jimin's panties, and separating the ass cheeks , and licking Jimin's pink small hole.

" Ahh ! Daddy !" Jimin moaned .

SPANK !

" Seven ." Jimin said, now slowly tearing up .