A lane down the past (Part 7)

Jimin's POV

It hurts . You know... it does hurt a lot . When you know your lover is a playboy and a fuckboy and you are only getting played . My heart shattered into pieces . He isn't a human being . But .... still that inhuman person holds the best and the first place in my heart . I love him so much . Even if I do want to hate him , I can't.  As if my heart has a small frame known as Jeon Jungkook and it is full of love . You can't just plunge in there and inject hate in there . This is how much I love him . I can't hate him . Call me crazy . But ..... my heart is crazy for a certain playboy who enjoys breaking people's hearts . Judge now!

Author's POV

Jimin slid down the wall and sat there crouching down and he put his head in his hands and started crying.  He was done.  So done with all the people playing with him . His dad never loved him . He never got a dad . But now that he has gotten a good stepdad , here he is heartbroken and numb . He was so done with his life.  So done .

    He was crying, when suddenly the doors of the room opened.  Jimin looked up to see Jungkook standing there looking at him with a smirk . He looked away . He was going through a lot and the last person he wanted to see now ...  was Jungkook. 

     Jungkook came over to him and crouched down to his level . " Awwwww ! Is my baby crying? Nono ! Baby should not cry ! Ah ! Lemme guess . Did my baby already get to know that he was being played? That his Jungkookie is a playboy? That he doesn't love him ?" Jungkook mocked him , snickering.  Jimin remained silent , tears flowing like a river.  " Baby ! Answer Jungkookie?" Jimin still remained silent.  Jungkook grew impatient.  " ANSWER ME YOU WH*RE !" he shouted.  Jimin flinched and he nodded his head . Jungkook smirked.  " Great then! I think Taehyung did a good work by spilling the truth to you . Good ! At least I don't have to say anything to you ." He looked at Jimin who had his eyes somewhere else . Jimin was so beautiful! Even when he was crying, he looked so magnificent.  Jungkook controlled himself from drooling.  He stretched his hand out and kept his hand on Jimin's right cheek , feeling the sudden shiver under his touch . " You love me still . Don't you?" Jimin looked at him , and nodded.  Jungkook smirked.  " Great mistake baby ! Because I am only in love with your body. " Jimin's eyes widened, horrified by this.  " N-no !" Jungkook smirked.  " Yes ! I will use you and then throw you away . As simple as such ." Jimin's tears were unstoppable now . " Baby , now no one is there in the whole mansion.  Only you and me . What do you say? Lemme take your virginity?" Jungkook said , putting his both hands on either side of his head . Jimin pushed himself more back to the wall , as if wanting it to take him in . " N-no ! No please . Kookie ! D-dont do this . P-please !" Jungkook laughed.  " Awww ! How much I love to see you cry ! You know , after your body , your tears have become my most favorite thing!" He said , chuckling. 

   " Ju——" Jimin was cut off by Jungkook slamming his lips to Jimin's.  Jimin gagged , knowing how many millions of lips this lip has already been latched to . He tried to push Jungkook away, by pushing him by his chest . Jungkook in return, held his hands and pinned them above his head.  He kept on abusing his lips . The pair of lips were red and was bleeding.  But did Jungkook have any care ? Ofcourse not !

Soon he left Jimin's lips, after having devoured it well and moved down to his neck and started kissing and sucking on the porcelain skin . Jimin was crying.  " AHHH !" Jimin shouted when he felt Jungkook bite on his neck skin , making the skin bleed . He could even feel blood trickling down and going inside his shirt . " H-hyung ! Please .... p-please l-leave me ." Jungkook did not pay any attention to him , instead he continued to suck at Jimin's skin , marking him . Marks of abuse and sexual harassment.  " H-hyung! P- Please ! J-jungkook please ! L-leave me ! I  c-cant t-take it anymore!" Jimin pleaded , his breathing becoming unraveled.  His chest heaved up and down, trying to breathe properly.

    Suddenly, Jimin started remembering  certain things.
" Please ! Leave me! P-please !"
" Not so early pretty boy! Let me have a taste of you and then !" A man said , nearly in his twenties.  Jimin was five then

Jimin shuddered.  He started crying and sweating profusely.  His chest heaving up and down . This made Jungkook stop . He looked at Jimin and detached himself from him . " Seriously? Seriously Jimin ? To get away from my hold , you did so much? Such a pathetic drama queen.  You spoilt all my mood ." he said , slapping Jimin across his face .

" We'll continue this later. " he said , standing up and leaving the room . As soon as he left , Jimin fell down on the floor , forehead drenched with sweat .

Jungkook had made him remember his worst nightmare. 

💎💎