Confession

Author's POV

Jimin kept running , tears still falling down from his eyes. He was done with everything ending up against him .

" JIMIN! JIMIN! WAIT ! JIMIN. PLEASEEE!" he heard Jungkook shout behind him , but he didn't stop . He was too engrossed in crying . He didn't stop . He kept running and ran up to their room . But before he could even shut the door , Jungkook came right through in , somehow managing to get inside without getting hurt or getting the door slammed right on his face. 

" J....Jimin ... w...why were y...you runn....ing s...o fast ?" Jungkook said , trying to catch his breathe. 

" You never changed , Jungkook.  You are the same motherfucker who played people ." Jimin said , coming in front of Jungkook and and clutching the collar of his shirt .

Jungkook looked down. " No.. Jimin.. I c-changed ."

Jimin scoffed.  " Yea . Like i am gonna believe. What made you think that i will believe your so called change when all you are doing is pretending?"

Jungkook still was looking down . " No . Jimin.  Believe me !"

" Even if you did , how do you expect me to believe you after whatever you did two years back ? I hate you so much , you know ? And now, you are gonna date Boun hyung and then will continue your old freaking story.  I hate you so much . SO FUCKING MUCH , JUNGKOOK. "

" You don't. " Jungkook said , voice low .

" What ?" Jimin asked , still clutching his collar, now even tighter .

" You love me Jimin.  In fact you never stopped loving me . You missed me the second you knew I was no more in SOUTH KOREA. You love me . You do. "

Jimin knew that this was right , but he won't admit that . He clenched his jaw .

" HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO KEEP LOVING YOU ? JUST HEAR ME OUT PROPERLY.  I HATE YOU . I SIMPLY HATE YOU ."

" Stop lying to yourself, Jimin.  Both you and me know , that you still love me . And you will , forever . And whatever the shit you saw down there , we weren't doing anything , Jimin.  Boun is my bestfriend.  Even Taehyung cups your face like that or he even kisses your cheeks.  That's normal isn't it ?"

" Uh ! Yeah ! That's normal . But where is Prem ? I don't wanna stay a second more with you . A filthy cold hearted person. "

"Jimin, actually Prem ......

Then Jungkook said everything, whatever happened between Boun and him and Prem's heartbreak . He said everything to Jimin. 

" SO YOU ARE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR PREM'S HEARTBREAK AND THE FACT THAT HE NEARLY KILLED HIMSELF?" Jimin shouted. 

Jungkook nodded , head low . Scared to look up . Soon , a harsh impact was felt on his right cheek, that made him look up . Yes , Jimin had slapped him , right across his face .

" AND HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE HAVE YOU HURT LIKE THIS ? FOR HOW MANY'S TEARS WERE YOU THE ONE RESPONSIBLE? YOU ARE A FUCKING MONSTER JUNGKOOK. HOW MANY HEART BREAKS WERE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?"

" J-Jimin... hear me o-out.  We were d-dru—"

" I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHETHER YOU WERE DRUNK OR NOT .ALL I CARE ABOUT IS PREM . YOU ARE SO HEARTLESS.  LIKE ... HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO DOWN ?" Jimin said . He was angry .

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. A single tear fell down his eyes . Jimin saw this and got shocked . Never in a billion years, did he think that he will be seeing Jungkook cry .