Isn't that Tae ?

Author's POV

" Babbbyyy ! Come fast !" Jungkook shouted at Jimin, who was still doing his makeup . " Yah ! Shut up! I need to look beautiful enough !" Jimin said, huffing. 

Jungkook laughed and went over to Jimin and leaned down, speaking in his ear , " You already look delicious and beautiful baby . No need to look more beautiful, or I might cancel our plans and fuck you sensele—"

" We are getting late, Kookie ! Let's go!" Jimin said, standing up and hurriedly exiting the room . Jungkook laughed.  He surely knew how to get Jimin going fast .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Oh ! Isn't that Mr Park ?" An employee in the hotel asked , pointing at Jimin, who was sitting on the hotel lounge, going through his phone. 

" No ! I mean that IS Mr Park . But .. he is a Jeon now ." Another said .

" Seriously speaking.  I don't like Jimin and Jungkook together.  They don't fit well ." That person commented , not aware that a certain Jeon was glaring at them . And that was... Jimin. 

" Excuse me, sir !" A sweet voice, interrupted those two's conversation.  Both the males turned around, and they immediately started hyperventilating, as Jimin was standing there, looking at both of them, eyes piercing into them . They gulped. 

" Y- Yes ... Mr Park?"

Jimin smiled , sweetly. Too sweetly , not to take that as a wicked grin .

" First . It's Jeon Jimin.  It is no longer Park Jimin. And ... about what I heard ... just now , you said, that you don't like to see me and MY Jungkook together, so ... not to be rude or anything .... It's better if you keep your eyes closed . Because.. you see ... I love him and he loves me . There's no way , anything is gonna happen according to you ." He ended with a smile , loaded with sweetness. 

The man started shaking, and stood up, getting on his knees in front of Jimin.  " I am sorry, Mr Pa—Jeon . I am extremely sorry . Please .. forgive me . Please ." The man cried .

Jimin felt bad . He hurriedly leaned down and made the man stand up , and said, smiling at him , " It's okay . I am the one who was a bit rude.  I never meant to make you cry . Now stop crying.  Okay ? Noone deserves to cry . "

People there, who were watching this scene  , practically melted . Jimin, may try to act as if he is hard and a bit cruel , but deep down, if he ever sees a person crying, he feels bad .

" N-No .. Mr Jeon . If-If M-Mr Jeon ... gets to know about this ... h-he will d-definitely ... make my life a l-living hell ." That man said , shaking with fear .

Jimin smiled at him . " Don't worry.  I won't say him anything.  Okay? An—"

" Too bad . He already knows. " Another voice cut off Jimin's sentence , and seconds later , Jimin felt a hand getting wrapped around his waist, and it was enough for him to understand who was the owner of that hand and also .. who was the owner of the voice , which had cut him off .

" Jung—" Jimin tried, but was again cut off by his husband. 

" So . I heard . You have a fucking problem with me and my love . Then .. let's do something.  What about... let's fire you ? And click a picture of your ugly face and post it in all social websites.. including all the hotel websites.. all across the world ... so that you don't get hired anywhere? And you and your family ends up on the road?" Jungkook spat , face reflecting anger .

Both Jimin's and that man's eyes widened. 

Jimin kept his hand on Jungkook's neck and started rubbing his hand on the side of Jungkook's neck . He knew this would calm him down . Jungkook did calm down.  He stopped fuming , and his face became a bit soft .