Mistakenly, met

Author's POV

" Isn't.. isn't that ... Isn't that Tae ?" Jimin asked , pointing at that direction. 

Jungkook's eyes widened . He turned his head in that direction, and yes . Indeed it WAS Taehyung. 

" T-Tae ? No no . Why w-will T-Tae be here ? No baby . Y-you are just seeing t-things ." Jungkook stuttered. 

" No , Kookie . I know my own soulmate and how he looks . There's no way can I be wrong.  That IS Tae ." Jimin argued .

" It isn't.  I swear . It is Tokyo , baby . Tae won't be here . He is in South Korea with Jhope . And .. he is gonna propose him soon . So ... I am sure .. he is making preparations there.  No no . Taehyung isn't here . And maybe you are mistaken somewhere. "

" B-But .. I mean you are su—" Jimin started , but was soon cut off by his own name getting shouted out sooooo DAMNNNN loud .

" JIIIIIIMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN ." A voice shouted , which  was way too familiar and known to Jimin.  He instantly turned around, and to his surprise , he saw Jhope waving his hand at him , aggressively.  He was practically bouncing on his feet .

Jungkook immediately facepalmed, and he could see Taehyung, who was behind Jhope , doing the same . All plans about keeping these people away from each other, were DESTROYED. 

Jimin immediately stood up and started running towards Jhope , and soon he was in his arms , kissing his forehead, and saying. " Hyyyuuunnnggggggg ."

" Aw ! My Chimmy . How are you ?" Jhope asked.

" I am cool . You ?"

" The best ."

Jimin smiled . Till then Jungkook had come there too, and also Taehyung, who , when he saw Jimin, got all jelly jelly, and hugged his best friend, totally forgetting what he had promised Jungkook, about NOT SNATCHING AWAY HIS SOULMATE FROM HIS HUBBY. 

Jungkook just kept on poking his cheek with his tounge  . He didn't like it . He was annoyed now .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Oooooo kay . So you idiots knew everything about the other staying here , also in the same damn hotel and didn't inform us anything?" Jimin said , his voice , a bit sad .

" Seriously.. Like.. WHAT THE HELL?" Jhope shouted . He was disappointed too .

" No .. see ... Jimin and Hobi ... we ... did know that the other person was here and was staying in the same hotel too ... but we didn't say anything about this to y'all.  Because.. we knew that once y'all get to know about the others being here , you would forget your loves and husbands , and pay attention to your friends more ." Taehyung explained. 

Jimin's eyes widened.  " The fuck dude.  Why would you think that ? That is so incouragable . "

" And pointless too ." Jhope joined in .

" S..sorry ." Taehyung said .

Jimin then turned towards Jungkook. " Koo , do you think the same too ? That once I get Tae , I forget about you ?" Jimin asked , making Jungkook nod a little.  " Well , Jimin... I feel the same now too ." Jungkook nearly spat. 

Jimin rolled his eyes.  " Aishhh ! Jungkook ah ! Both me and you know .. that you will always be my first priority.  " Jimin said.

" Exactly.  That's my point , Jungkook! There's no point in getting jealous of me.  Jimin loves you . You will always be his first priority. Not me ." Taehyung chirped in .

Jungkook did not say anything.  He just glared at Taehyung and then stood up and  left the restaurant. 

" Jungkook! Wait !" Jimin said , but Jungkook did not stop .

Thereby, Jimin turned around and said , looking at Taehyung and Jhope.  " I'll get going now . Enjoy ! Bye !" He said, before standing up and hurrying after Jungkook. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Aee ! Kookie got sad . Sorry . It is short.  I'll go sleep now.  Love you guys!