Wedding

Author's POV

" JIMIN! TAEHYUNG! BOUN ! PREM ! JUNGKOOK! COME DOWN . FAST ." Mrs Park shouted from below .

Soon all of the mentioned people left back whatever they were doing , and came down immediately to the hall. 

" What happened mom ?" Jimin asked .

" Nothing . Come sit down . I'll say then ." Mrs Park said .

Jimin, Taehyung and Prem nodded and sat down side by side on the sofa, facing Mrs Park and Mr Jeon who where sitting on the mega sofa.  Mr Jeon had something in his hand . Seemed like a card or something. 

Soon, Jungkook and Boun came down as well and after bowing at their parents , they sat down on two separate couches, facing each other . Jimin wanted to meet Jungkook's eyes . Whereas Jungkook was clearly avoiding doing the same .

Jimin sighed . Taehyung and Prem, felt Jimin's stress and they both patted his hair and his back.  Prem leaned in and kissed Jimin's forehead, obviously drawing the jealousy of two other people . Taehyung saw this and he was trying his level best not to laugh .

" Aww ! Jimin and Prem... you look so cute together. " Mrs Park exclaimed.  " Exactly!" Mr Jeon added . Jimin wondered what was wrong with his mother. He knew that she knew it clearly that Jimin and Prem were best friends and nothing more .

Jungkook here was almost getting numb from getting jealous.  He gritted his teeth , clenching his jaw . But ... then he realized that he doesn't have any rights to get jealous over Jimin.... as the person was not his . He didn't have him . Though he badly wanted to . He wanted to chuck himself out of Jimin's life . Because he knew that Jimin won't ever love him again . He can only love Jimin from afar . Can't hold him or can't have him . Well , that's what only HE thought. 

Mrs Park : Well .. the reason I called you five here ... is that I want to make an announcement.  An important one .

Jk : What announcement mom ?

Mr Jeon: A.....a wedding announcement. 

Jungkook's ears perked up .

Boun : A wedding?

Prem : Whose wedding?

Jimin: When ?

Kth : Why so sudden?

All those kept shooting questions after questions. 

Mrs Park: Ughhh ! Wait ! Calm down . Let us breathe at least !

After sometime and some water ,now Mr Jeon spoke .

Mr Jeon: The wedding is ... here in South Korea itself .

Mrs Park : The wedding is in the next month . All preparations are getting done and everything else has already started . Omg ! I am so excited!

Mr Jeon: It's not sudden , Taehyung. It's on time . It seriously is .

Kth : o....oh !

Jk : B-But mom whose wedding is it?

Mrs Park looked at Jungkook and then Jimin.  And then she smiled .

Mrs Park : Its Jimin's wedding. 

The moment those words left Mrs Park's mouth, silence took over . Jimin's eyes had widened.  Taehyung's mouth was hung open.  Boun and Prem did not even dare to breathe.  It seemed . And Jungkook... he was .... speechless . He froze . He just wanted to run away from there and never come back . Keep running until he disappears into thin air .

Jk : W.... who is J-Jimin g-getting married to ?

Jungkook let out all those words , with much difficulty. 

Mrs Park and Mr Jeon didn't say anything.  They just took out the card and showed it to the lot .

" It's Prem

" It's Prem . Prem Warut Chawalitrujiwong. " Mr Jeon said .

😭😭😭😭😭

As I said, a great shock is gonna appear . I surrender.  Don't kill me . Please?.