A lane down the past ( Part 13)

Author's POV

" I am sorry , Jimin ah !" Jhope said , now sitting on the couch in the living room of the ParkJeon mansion. The tension in the air was thick . Noone dared to speak .

It has been nearly three weeks since the last incident happened and since then , Jungkook had drastically changed.  He had given up on his playboy and fuckboy intentions, and wanted to start his life again , in a new and a fresh way . Jungkook was still rude towards Jimin, but at least now he didn't abuse him or anything.  He had changed to be a good person .  Well it did shock Boun so much that he was nearly gonna go away to Thailand.  But didn't, at last .

Jimin wasn't doing well.  He used to lock himself up in his room and not come out , and neither did he eat and when he did come out of his room , he could be easily compared to a ghost.  Mrs Park and Mr Jeon were much concerned about the fact that Jimin.... had totally shut himself down from them . They would seldom get Jimin freshened up or like before.  He had changed totally.  Wonder what led to that .

But ... the only thing that kept Jimin alive even in that darkness, was ... dance . He loved dance more than anything else in this world  . And his target was the national dance competition.  But .....

" Jiminie!" Jhope called out . Jimin looked up from where he was sitting.  Well , the only news of Jhope coming there had managed to get Jimin out of his room , or else today would be like every other day .

" How are you doing ? Chim ?" Jhope asked .

" Good . " he answered in a monotone. 

Jungkook's POV

Me. I am the one responsible for Jimin being like this . I know . I can't see him hurt anymore.  I ... changed . I have really changed . Just wanna confess my feelings for him . Call me insane, inhuman or mad ... but .. do you know why I used to behave so badly with Jimin ? Why I used to touch others , knowing that it will hurt Jimin?

Well ... don't get angry... but ... I used to do it because I just wanted to know what I felt about him and.... believe me .... though I know, you won't.... but still ... It did hurt me to see Jimin cry . I didn't allow him to go to school, as I didn't want any other person touching or talking or being around my min . It hurts ....

Well .... any ways , the incident which  took place three weeks ago , made me realize that... my heart does beat for someone . The same bubbly feeling... which one has when he gets his love , happened to me when I was holding Jimin in my arms.  You know, I felt as if I am in Euphoria.  I love him ... but will he .... believe that?

No . Ofcourse not .

End of Jungkook's POV

Author's POV

" Jimin... I have an important announcement to make ." Jhope said .

" What important announcement, Hoseok?" Mrs Park asked , arriving with a bowl full  of strawberries .

" Hi , Mrs Park !" Hoseok chirped, earning a smile from her. 

" Hello to you too , Hoseok !" Mr Jeon said , coming down the stairs .

" Hello! Mr Jeon! " he said , standing up .

" Hello ! Oh no no ! Sit down !"  He said , waving his hand at Hoseok .

💎💎💎💎

" Hyung! Can you say about the important announcement?" Jimin asked , when everyone had settled down. 

Hoseok was initially smiling, but his smile immediately dropped  .

" Chim . Ahh ! Please ! Don't get sad hearing this ." Jhope said . Jimin only nodded.