I love Him

Author's POV

" So what you are saying is ... that you still love Jungkook? The one who made your life a living hell?" Taehyung shouted, with Prem face palming . They were in Jimin's and Jungkook's merged rooms , sitting on the bed and Jimin had tissues, wiping his never stopping tears .

" I d-do . I l-love him , T-tae . I love him ." Jimin said crying.  Prem pulled him into a hug .

" But Jim—" Taehyung started , but was cut off by Prem . " No , Taehyung. You can't rule your heart.  You sure can rule your mind . But you can't rule your heart . Jimin fell in love with Jungkook's heart and he still has that love intact in his heart . How much Jimin tries to ignore that , he can't. Because at the end , he ends up loving Jungkook all over again . I know . How helpless love can make us .I know . Everything has its own way to go , and let's say that Jimin's heart made it's way to Jungkook . It was there only . It was already there since forever. Love dosen't have any explanation and dosen't even need any explanation.  And ..... now if you start asking Min questions, I believe he and his love won't have any explanation in store for you . When and where and why you fall in love,you yourself don't know .. and then comes the question of answering others ." Prem said . Prem's words were all the utter truth and also the exact condition of Jimin's heart . Jimin started crying.  " B-but I did P-Prem.  I fell in l-love with Jungkook the moment I saw him . His big doe eyes were like a milky way galaxy to me . At f-first I thought that's a-all infatuation.  But .... afterwards, I g-got to know ... that , that was love, Prem . I love him so , so , much . And since yesterday's c-confession , h-he didn't e-even talk to m-me . Crap ! He didn't e-even look at me.  Why ? Why didn't he ? I miss him Taehyung.  I miss him . I can't stand him not looking at me.  W-when h-he was in l-London, it was one thing.  He doesn't have special eyes to look at me from there . Ofcourse.  B-but now ... h-he's here . He dosen't wanna look at me . I can't.  Even yesterday night , he slept with his back facing me.  It broke me ." Jimin started crying again .

" But Jimin.. you were the one who wanted to push him away . Right ?" Prem asked .

" I wanted to  , Prem . But couldn't.  The m-more I w-wanted to p-push him away , I realized that I-I was p-pushing away myself from my happiness. He is m-my ultimate epitome of happiness. " Jimin said , breaking down again .

Taehyung was silent all this while . He looked at Prem , motioning him to release Jimin from the hug . Prem compiled .

Taehyung pushed himself over to Jimin and pulled the crying boy on his lap , patting his back . Jimin, getting the warm embrace of his soulmate, broke down even more , starting to cry his heart out . " Shhh shhh ! Jiminah ...stop crying. Jimin.... he loves you too . Can't you see ? Jimin.... Jungkook still thinks that you hate him . I know . I know . You will say that yesterday he himself said that he knows that you love him . But he wasn't sure of that . He just predicted. Okay ? Jimin.... Jungkook wants to distance himself from you because he thinks that he can never keep you happy.  You need to prove him wrong.  Okay ?" Taehyung said , caressing Jimin's soft hair .

Jimin looked up at Taehyung , nodding.  " I love him , Taehyung.  I love him . So , so , much . Just ..... I love him ."

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hi lovelies! Jimin just needs to prove Jungkook wrong . But can he? Does he have enough time to?.@btsrockz2... your prediction was right . He did understand Jungkook's importance.