Real Wedding

Author's POV

" Excited huh ?" Boun asked Jungkook, poking him with his long fingers in his ribs .

" Auu ! What the fuck ! Why the fuck are you poking your fucking fingers in my fucking ribs ? What the hell?" Jungkook asked , agitated. 

He received a smack on the head from Jin . " I taught you to curse in the church ? What the hell is wrong with you , Jungkook? Today is your wedding and this is a Church . Don't curse ."

" Whatever. " Jungkook said, rubbing his head .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Jimin ah ? Are you happy now ?" Prem asked , retouching his makeup . Jimin smiled.  " I am soooo happy.  Believe me ! It feels contentment and perfect. " He said , showcasing his beautiful eye smile . This made Taehyung and Hoseok and also Taemin coo . They were the ones present there in the dressing room  , helping Jimin to get ready .

" You look so beautiful, Jiminie !" Taehyung said , getting nods and agreements .

" Thank you guys !" Jimin chirped back .

" Oh ! And Jimin ! How many nephews and nieces am I getting ?" Taemin asked .

Jimin blushed, but even before Jimin could open his mouth , Hoseok jumped in . " I want three nephews and three nieces. "

" Ah ! No ! Make it two each !" Prem said , growing excited.

" Excuse me ? No ! I want 2 nephews and 3 nieces.  That's final ." Taemin said. 

" Who said you can finalize things?" Taehyung said .

" I—

" Guys ! Guys ! Guys ! Guyyyysssssss !" Jimin said , making them all look at him . " Let's focus on my wedding for now ? Please?" He pleaded, which got granted, as all of them, decided to shut their mouths .

Jimin got up and began examining his suit . He looked beautiful, but Jimin himself was hard to please .

" Jimin ? Are you ready ? Let's go !" Mr Jeon said , entering the room.  Immediately Taehyung, Hoseok, Taemin and Prem bowed at him and left. 

" I am ready , dad !" Jimin said , turning around to meet his dad's love filled eyes looking at him. 

" Okay ! Let's go !" He said , handing him the bouquet of flowers .

He was going to head out , when he felt a tug at his hand . He turned around . " Yes Jimin ?" He asked .

Jimin smiled at him.  " Thanks Mr Jeon.  Thanks for giving me everything which my biological father couldn't.  When he left mom and me , I thought I would never, ever get the love and the blessing hand of a dad . But , I was wrong.  You came in my life , like an angel . Gave me everything that was needed and even more . Thanks . Thanks a lot Mr Jeon.  And also thanks for giving a perfect husband to me , your son Jeon Jungkook.  Thanks for everything. " Jimin completed. 

Mr Jeon smiled and pulled Jimin into a hug and kissed his forehead.  " You are also the best , Jiminie ! I thank god for providing me with an angel like you too . And I'm sure ,you can make my son happy and if ... that Jeon ever hurts you , you know where you will get me . Hmm ?" He said chuckling. Jimin heard this and chuckled too , along with nodding his head .

" Now let's go . Everyone is waiting, Jimin. "

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆