A lane down the past (Part 9 )

Author's POV

" Chim ! " Jhope called out to Jimin, the moment he was going to exit his dance  class. " Yes hyung?" Jimin answered. 

It has been one month , after the incident happened.  Boun had become really close to Jimin and Taehyung, and Jungkook was , surprisingly, pushed away by Jimin himself.  When he had had enough and he understood that Jungkook was never gonna love him , he decided to not pay him any attention and go on with his own life.  Why waste the sweet moments in his life, which he can use to do something useful, in trying to love a cold hearted fuckboy? Nope !He had given up on trying.  Did he ? 👀

   But Jimin did not know one thing . Jungkook there was very near to get mad as Jimin did not pay him any attention.  He would get many guys or girls for himself to fuck , but still his heart screamed the name 'JIMIN' . He did not know why , he missed Jimin, wherein what Jungkook actually does is not even care about his chicks.  That's what he is , right ? He himself had said that Jimin was nothing but just another chick of his . Then why did he feel something else for him?

   "Ah ! Jiminah ! Are you okay ?" Jhope asked . Jimin smiled and nodded.  " I am good!" Jhope sighed ," That's great! Take care of yourself hm ? Oh ! And Jimin! You are having a national dance competition the next month . Ok ? Just practice more and either ways you are a good dancer , so you won't have any problems . Ok ?" Jimin smiled.  " Okay ! Okay Hobi hyung! I'll make sure to practice more !" Jhope smiled.  " Okay !"

Jimin turned around and was going to exit , when Jhope again called him . " Uhmm ! Jimin?"

Jimin again turned back.  " Now what ?"

Jhope gave him a cheeky smile. " Hehehehe ! C-can y-you g-give me .... T-Tae's number?" Jhope said , not meeting Jimin's eyes .

" Sure !"Jimin said, smirking.

===========

Soon Jimin reached the mansion and then thanking his driver , he entered the mansion, only to find it deserted.  He sighed . His parents were seldom home.  This was nothing new.  

He started climbing up the stairs , wanting nothing much but just to reach his room and then fall on the bed and not wake up until the next morning.  He had too much to do the next day .

Jimin finished climbing up the stairs and started walking to his room . He passed Jungkook's room and got ready to get his heart break again , as every time he used to peek in , all he used to see was Jungkook making out with some what he calls his chicks . He said , it didn't bother him . But it did . He just couldn't see Jungkook with someone else . His blood boiled by seeing that . But he won't admit it.  Either ways , what will he do by admitting it? Will Jungkook change? No ! Ofcourse not ! .... really ? Won't change ? (😏)

He looked inside his room, but there was noone ! Not even Jungkook!

Jimin shrugged his shoulders, thinking that Jungkook had gone out or something.  Shrugging again , and again thinking that maybe Jungkook is halfway through fucking someone till now , he started walking towards his own room . Heart was heavy. 

Jimin reached his room door and rotated the door knob and pushing his door open, he got inside.  But as soon as he got inside, the door was immediately slammed close and he was slammed against the door , making him mewl .

" J-Jungkook?"

😁😁👀👀😁😁👀👀