A lane down the past ( Part 10 )

Author's POV

" J-jungkook?" Jimin said, voice quivering .

Jungkook smiled a sinister smile . " Yes baby ! It's me!" His voice was raspy and Jimin hated how it managed to send shivers down his spine . " W-what are you d-doing h-here ?" He said , not wanting to meet Jungkook's eyes and moving his head to the side, not realizing that he had exposed his milky white , and lustfully addicting neck to Jungkook.

" I am just ... here to see my boyfriend. " He said, kissing Jimin's exposed neck .

Jimin bit his lip to prevent himself from moaning. " Boyfriend? What boyfriend?" Jimin said , facing Jungkook now . " Why ? You are my boyfriend . Ofcourse!" Jimin chuckled . " Boyfriend. Yeah . Haha ! Boyfriend . Yeah . Since when did you start joking so well , Jungkook?" Jimin said , snickering. Jungkook's face fell . It was his fault, anyways . " Yeah ! I was just joking, Jimin. "

It was enough.

Tears started falling down from his eyes . He gathered all his strength and freed his hands from Jungkook's hold and then pushed Jungkook away from him .

" You were joking. EVERYTIME YOU JOKE ! YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE. EVERYONE IS JUST A TOY TO YOU !" Jimin said , fuming with anger .

Jungkook did not move or do anything.  " Ofcourse! Everyone is just a toy to me !" 

" You don't have a heart , Kook ! And me ? You speak about me being your boyfriend.  Haha ! Like I will love you ."

" Will ? Will ? Jimin ? You already love me . And that's why when you see me making out or touching someone else, you flare up and get.. jealous.  Isn't it , baby?"

" Jealous my foot.  I don't get jealous.  I don't get jealous over assholes like you . "

Jungkook laughed . " Yea ! If that's what helps you sleep at night, min !"

" You know what , Jungkook? You are the worst person I've ever made . Since when I lost my dad , I never got anyone's love . My mom was busy gathering our business.  She did not have any time for me . Then when I met you, I thought, I've got my love . B-but you are a fucking scumbag , Jungkook! You ... you destroyed my life . Jiwon and Joy did the right thing by cheating on you . You deserve that ... only . You don't deserve anything good.  All you deserve... is trash . How many people's life did you destroy just for taking revenge for whatever they did with you years ago ? You are an asshole, dickhead and a selfish man ! Noone will ever love you . Noone ! You are just a man with alluring looks and very handsome features, but you know what you have inside you ? HOLLOW ! TRASH ! A PERSON WHO IS A FUCKBOY AND A PLAYBOY! YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD IN YOU ! YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT ! YO—"

Even before Jimin could speak further, Jungkook came forward and slapped him right across his face , causing Jimin to loose his balance and fall down on the floor and hit his head on the side of the bed . Blood started pouring down from the cut on the side of his forehead. 

Jungkook didn't care . " AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TO ME ? A SLAVE ! YOU ARE RIGHT! I AM A TRASHCAN ! AND NOW I'LL SHOW YOU HOW BAD AND TOXIC PERSON I CAN BE ." Jungkook shouted .

He then came forward and squatted down to Jimin's level , pressing his fingers on the cut on his head , causing Jimin to cry . It was painful. 

" And from today, if I ask you to have sex with me , you will ! If I ask you to give me a massage, you will . I don't care if you love me or not.  I don't care if you die or not . A pathetic person like you should do what I ask you to . You will do whatever I tell you to . Understood? Understood you fucking sl*t ? Answer me ! ANSWER ME !" Jungkook shouted .

Jimin immediately nodded . " And your dreams ... your dancing? Will all go to hell !" He said , before standing up and kicking Jimin's thigh and then storming out of the room .

======================

Hi !