Christmas Lovin' - Ringo

long fluff+smut! 💓☁️✨

I woke up still bare from the night before with my boyfriend, Richard. I turned around and noticed he wasn't beside me. I got out of bed and searched for my robe. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the robe, so I grabbed the next best thing, if not the best thing, Richie's sweatshirt. It was oversized on me and I knew he wouldn't mind me wearing it. I put it over my body and decided to at least put on a pair of panties under it. I finished getting semi-dressed and heard my lover humming in the kitchen.
I smiled to myself and headed towards the kitchen, being greeted with my favourite person smiling back at me. He was wearing no shirt, and a pair of plaid pajama pants.
"Happy Christmas luv!" He greeted me with a smile on his face as he picked up the coffee pot.
"Happy Christmas Richie!" I replied smiling, opening my arms to go and hug him, to which he set down the coffee pot and wrapped his arms around me, swaying us both a bit while he embraced me.
"I'm assuming you're ready for gifts then?" He asked slightly chuckling to himself as I was already headed to the Christmas tree we had decorated together.
"Of course I am! It's Christmas!" I said trying to sound obvious.
We spent the morning opening the gifts we had gotten each other, adoring each one. One of my favourite gifts he got me was a matching striped pajama set, but that's not even the best part, he had a set that matched mine!
I opened the last gift and climbed in his lap afterward since we were both sitting in the living room floor.
"Mm I'm so happy I got to spend Christmas with my Y/N" He said as he inhaled and closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around me yet again.
"And I'm awfully glad I got to spend it with my Richie" I beamed while blushing, cupping his face with my hands and kissing him lovingly.
"Wait!" He said suddenly breaking the kiss, grabbing my waist and lifting me off of him, as he ran out of the room into our bedroom closet.
"What is it?" I yelled from the living room, resuming my position of being criss cross in the floor.
"I have another present for you!" He said with a smirk on his face as he entered the living room with a white box with a red ribbon bow on it.
"You're smirking love. I'm assuming is something not so wholesome?" I said while grinning back at him, taking the box and pulling the bow untied.
I lifted the lid of the box off and like I assumed, a not so wholesome gift was inside.
Inside was a silk cream coloured lingerie set, which I had shown Richard about a month ago, while we were in a small shop in Paris.
I smiled as I picked the pieces up out of the box and held then up to my lover, who had a smirk on his face and a tent growing in his pajama pants.
"I love it Richard! And, I see you do too" I said smirking back at him as I put the box to the side and walked over to him.
"You should try it on for me" He suggested sexily as he slightly bit his lip. Our faces were inches apart and I could feel his breath on me as he wrapped his hands around my back, pulling me towards him, and resting them on my lower back.
I smiled back at him and kissed him quickly before running out of his arms into our bedroom to change.
He followed me into the bedroom, and sat against the headboard with the hands behind his bed as I went into the master bathroom to change.
"You ready?" I chimed out from inside the bathroom, waiting for his go ahead.
"Yes luv, I'm getting impatientttt" He groaned out from the bed.
I walked out of the bathroom, and made my way to the front of our bed, where I was met with the gaze of a rather lustful Ringo Starr.
"Fuck- You're gorgeous" He groaned out as he took his hands out from behind his head.
"Why thank you..." I said smirking, and made a come here motion with my finger, gesturing for him to stand up beside me.
He stood in front of me and kissed me passionately, our tongues fighting for dominance, which he won of course.
As we kissed his hands slithered up the lingerie top, causing me to gasp as his cold ringed hands began kneading my breasts. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued working on my breasts under the thin top.
"Mmm let's get this off..." He groaned as he pulled the lingerie top over my head, revealing my breasts to him.
He groaned when he saw my exposed breasts and grabbed them gently yet quickly. He dipped his head down and swirled his tongue on my erect nipples, causing me to moan and gasp from the pleasure he was giving me from just that. He pulled away from the kiss and pulled down his pajama pants and boxers, letting his above average erection spring up against stomach.
My hand wrapped around his throbbing cock and began stroking it. He groaned as I pleasured him and slipped his hand into my panties and started to rub my leaking slit up and down as I moaned making eye contact with him.
"Please baby... Let me be inside of you..." He groaned desperately, pulling down my panties in the process.
He pushed me down gently on the bed, and hovered above me, giving me a quick loving kiss.
"Ready luv?" He asked, as he aligned himself at my leaking core.
I nodded desperately in response and he began slowly putting his cock inside of me. He knew to be gentle at first because of how big he was, even though we had done this quite a bit. He let me adjust to his size before asking if it was okay for him to move.
"Is it alright if I move now kitten?" He asked sweetly, looking into my eyes.
"Mhmm" I moaned out, slightly moving my hips around to get some friction.
He slowly pulled out of me and then pushed back, continuing to do that, getting faster each time.
"Mmm you're so wet... so fucking wet" He groaned out as his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he thrusted into me.
"Fuck- Richie you feel so good inside of me" I moaned as he rolled his hips into mine.
The tip of cock hit my g-spot as he continued to make love to me.
"Uh! Right there! Don't stop Richie! Please don't stop!!" I practically screamed out and he picked up his pace.
"I'm not gonna stop love... Daddy's not gonna stop" He groaned out as he kissed me.
"Do you want me to rub your clit? Hm?" He smirked as he continued fucking me, slowing his pace a bit.
"Mhmm! Make me cum Richie, make me cum on your cock" I moaned as he reached his hand down to my aching clit and began rubbing it at the perfect pace.
"Fuck Rich! You're gonna make me cum!" I moaned as his pace was getting quicker again.
"Yesss baby... Cum for me kitten. I want to feel you cum on me cock" He groaned, picking up his thrusts.
"Yes! Ritchie! I'm cumming!" I screamed feeling unbelievable pleasure rush through my body.
"Good girl..." He said as I felt his cock twitch inside of me.
After a few more thrusts, his warm seed coated my walls, as we moaned in unison.
He pulled out of me and laid down beside me exhausted from the love making we had.
"Merry Christmas" He said as we turned out heads to face each other, causing us to both giggle through our pants.
He helped me get cleaned up, and we laid back in bed, cuddling.
"I have an idea!" He said, jumping up and sprinting to the living room.
He came back in the bedroom with the matching pajama sets we had gotten earlier.
I squealed in excitement and jumped up and my pair and put them on hastily.
"You look perfect darling. I love you" He said with a loving smile on his face, as he pecked me on the lips.
"I love you too Richie" I replied blushing as we got into bed for the night, cuddling up against each other. A perfect end to a perfect day.

Happy Christmas (if you celebrate)! I hope you all have a happy holidays! I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you guys enjoy reading it! Peace and love ✌️❤️✨