Right Next Door - John

(Note: This story takes place in a world where John isn't with Yoko!)

I had just gotten into my new apartment in New York City. I had finally gotten all the boxes into the apartment, when I heard what sounded like paparazzi outside my door.

"John, John, over here!" the paparazzi yelled.

"Surely that isn't- Oh my god! I live next door to THE John Lennon!" I thought to myself, shaking with excitement and nerves.

I walked over to the crowd of people, and pushed my way through a good bit of paparazzi, and screaming fan girls, and there he was. John Winston Lennon standing in front of me. He was walking into his own apartment, police guarding his doorway. Before opening the door with his keys, he looked back at me, and we made eye contact. I started to blush intensely, he saw this and he smirked back at me, and winked subtly.

"There is no way he was looking at me... Right?!?" I thought to myself, genuinely confused.

I ran back to my apartment like one of those crazy fan girls, blushing like crazy. I slammed the door behind me, and instantly sat down with my back against it.

It was a few hours later after John had noticed me, and that was all I could think about. The event kept replaying over and over again in my head. As I was unpacking my last few boxes, I heard a knock at the door.

"Who could that be this late? It's almost two in the morning!" I thought to myself, reaching my hand out to open the door.

As I opened the door, my entire body went numb. Standing in front of me, was John Lennon. When he noticed how I was basically frozen, he just smiled at me and began to speak.

"Hey, so I know this may seem a bit crazy. But I saw you when I was entering my flat earlier, and I just had to meet you." He spoke.

"Oh, wow. Well, It's nice to officially meet you John. My name's Y/N. Come in." I blushed trying to gaze into his eyes through his glasses.

"Nice place." He said, looking around my apartment.

"Thank you, I just moved in today." I smiled.

"So erm- look Y/N. I just want to get to know you, and maybe get to know you even more in a certain way..." He said grinning at me.

"Well, I wouldn't mind getting to know you either." I replied, looking up into his eyes, smirking.

Suddenly, John's lips were on mine. It didn't take long before our tongues started moving in symphony together. He put his hand on my thigh, ushering me to put my legs around his waist. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and I could feel his hardening member through his pants. Still making out, he laid me down on my couch. My legs were still around his waist, and he was towering over me, his legs between mine.

He quickly pulled my shirt over my head, and then began taking off my jeans along with my panties in the process. As we were kissing, he slid his hand from my face, down my torso until he reached my center.

"So wet for me, already?" He grinned.

He slid one of his long fingers into me, causing me to moan out of pure bliss and pleasure. He grinned as I was moaning into our passion filled kiss. He reach his thumb to my clit and began rubbing it intensely. I could already feel my walls clenching around his fingers. He quickly pulled his fingers out of me, and licking them while staring into my eyes.

"I was about to cum." I said whining, and pouting a little bit.

"Oh, I know love. That's why I stopped. I want to feel you cum on me cock." He said, pulling down his pants causing his erect member to pop up against his stomach.

I reached my hand down to his throbbing cock and began pumping slowly, causing him to groan and twitch. I grabbed his cock and aligning it and my entrance. With no further warning, he shoved it in me. He stretched me out, and I screamed out his name in pure pain and pleasure. He started to thrust into me faster and harder with each passing minute. I could feel myself about to release and I tried to speak through the moans.

"Fuck, John. I- I-m gonna cum." I said, struggling to get out any words through my moans. He used one of his hands on my clit and began rubbing it hard and fast.

"Fuck!" I screamed out, as I came all over his dick.

He reached down and took one of my nipples in his mouth, causing me to moan even more. He continued thrusting and reached one of his hands up to my neck and began squeezing it ever so slightly, but his grip got tighter as I felt his cock twitch inside me. I knew he was about to finish. Before he came to his release, I came yet again, screaming out his name while riding out my high. Soon enough I felt hot streams of cum fill my insides. John collapsed on top of me, and started to take his member out of my cum-filled core.

"Fuck. I'm sorry for cumming inside of ye." He said panting as he pulled himself off of me.

"I don't mind... Although I wish I could've tasted your cum..." I said, earning a smirk from him.

"Well you live right next door!" He said causing us both to laugh.

He looked over at the clock on the wall, and saw it was nearly 5am.

"It's nearly 5! Although, since I do live right next door, maybe a round two wouldn't hurt?" He said slowly approaching me once again. I smirked at him, and directed him to my bedroom...