Under the Boardwalk - Ringo

It was scorching hot outside, so me and my lovely boyfriend, Ringo, decided to go down to the beach since the boys were in America for their tour. We had to make sure that he couldn't be recognized if we wanted a nice peaceful day by the ocean. So, he put on sunglasses, a wig, and a fake mustache. I tried my hardest not to laugh at his appearance, but I failed.
"Heyyy don't laugh at me!" He said before faking a frown.
"I'm sorry love! I mean I'm not laughing at you... I'm laughing at whoever this is" I said pointing with my hand at the "new" person in front of me.
He started to laugh as he looked in the mirror at his appearance.
"So, are ya ready to go?" I said, picking up my tote bag to take along with us.
"Yes!" He said, pecking me on the lips quickly, causing me to giggle as my cheeks blushed red.
We made our way down the boardwalk unnoticed. And finally we reached the wooden stairs to go onto the hot sand. I was wearing flip-flops and Richard was wearing his sandals. Every time we walked it kicked the hot sand up under our feet, which didn't feel too great.
"Dammit it's hot" He muttered under his breath.
I giggled at his frustration, and reached into my bag to take out the sunscreen.
"Uh oh... Rich..."
"Ye love?"
"I forgot the sunscreen up in the hotel room..." I said a tad bit nervous about how he was gonna react.
"Well... let's just sit under the boardwalk" He suggested.
He took my hand in his and brought us under the boardwalk where we could hear people walking above us.
"And look! I can take off this ridiculous disguise!" He said smiling as he took off his extra accessories.
"Thank god" I said smiling, as I pulled out our blanket from my tote bag.
I took off the coverup that was covering my red high waisted bikini as he sat down on the blanket, taking his shirt off and placing it in the tote bag in the process.
"Wow" Richard said as I took off the coverup.
"What?" I asked giggling as I sat down on the blanket.
"You're so just beautiful" He said, amazed even though he had seen me like this so many times.
"Aw Rich" I said before leaning over and cupping his face with my hands and placing a passionate kiss on his lips.
The kiss got more heated and suddenly I found myself straddling his hips while he was laid back on the blanket. I moaned into the kiss as I felt his member grow underneath me.
"Luv, luv. Don't you think we outta take this up the hotel room?" He said as he pulled his lips back from mine a bit.
"Why? I mean no one can see us..." I said as I began moving my hips in a circular motion.
"Okay okay" He said after he groaned.
I smirked after I convinced him and continuing making out. We could hear people walking and talking above us, but we didn't care.
"You're so beautiful baby..." He cooed as he reached behind my back to the string that was holding my bikini top on my body, and pulled it, causing it to fall down and reveal my breasts to him.
He groaned when he saw them and used both of his hands to knead them, using his thumbs to run over my nipples as they hardened from the cool breeze and his touch.
"Please Rich..." I moaned as he sat up and began flicking his tongue on my nipples, occasionally going up a bit to kiss my breasts and collarbones.
"Mmm of course dear" He groaned as he pulled his erect member out of his swimming trunks.
He stroked it a few times before using his hand to pull aside my swimsuit bottoms, uncovering my glistening heat, and pushed his cock inside of me. I was about to moan loud, before realizing where we were and how there were people above us. I slapped my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't ruin our secret location. He used his hand to take my hand off of my mouth, which left me a little confused on why he wanted me to reveal our location basically.
"There is fairground music and conversations happening up there... I highly doubt they will be able to hear us darling" He said with a reassuring smile.
"You're probably rig-" I said before being cut off by him thrusting up into me as he smiled cheekily.
"Fuck!" I moaned as I continued riding his cock.
"Mmm you feel so good baby- so fucking good" He groaned as he placed his hands on my hips and moved me back and forth on his cock.
"R- Richie- I'm so close" I moaned feeling my climax grow closer.
"Cum for me baby- Cum for your Richie" He groaned as he reached his hand down to my aching clit and began rubbing it quickly.
"Oh! Richie! I'm gonna cum!
"Do it darling... I wanna feel you cum on me cock" He groaned out as he thrust up into me.
"Fuck! Yes! I'm cumming!" I announced as I collapsed on his chest.
"Good girl... That's my good fucking girl..." He cooed.
He continued to roll his hips up into mine as he moved me back and forth on his cock. I felt his member twitch inside of me threatening his release. I regained my strength from my powerful orgasm, and got off of him before he finished inside of me.
I quickly made my way down to his cock and kissed his tip, before bobbing my head up and down on his cock. I felt him twitch inside of my mouth, signaling his release once again.
"Luv- I'm about to cum" He said as he tangled his fingers in my hair, guiding my head up and down as he chased his release.
"Fuck! I'm cumming luv" He said as I felt his hot seed shoot into the back of my throat, as his eyes rolled into the back of his head.
I swallowed every drop and came off of his dick with a popping sound before getting back up.
"That was amazing" He said, as he tucked his now soft member back into his swimming trunks.
"You are amazing" I said smiling, as I went in to kiss his lips.
He stopped me and used his thumb to wipe a little bit of 'him' off the corner of my lips. He took his thumb with the drops on it and placed it in my mouth, which I accepted and gladly sucked it off of his finger. He took his thumb out of my mouth with the same popping sound that I made just moments before. I noticed his member hardening yet again.
"Naughty boy" I smiled, as I put my bikini top back on.
"Just for you my love" He smiled as he rolled up the blanket and placed it back in the tote bag.
"I think we better take this back to the hotel room luv" He smiled before he took my hand in his.
"Wait! Your disguise!" I almost forgot, and I began putting his disguise on for him.
"Thank ye darling" He said as he kissed me on the cheek and held my hand once again. This time booking it for the hotel room...

Based on the song "Under the Boardwalk" by The Drifters!
I hope you guys enjoy this lil summery smut <3 Stay safe! Peace and love 🤍✨