Cruel Summer (Part 2) - John

smut!

He held my waist as he walked us backwards into my bedroom, taking his hands off my waist to quietly shut my bedroom door. He hands resumed their position on my waist, as he bent his head down into the crook of my neck, placing a kiss on it gently. He moved his lips down my neck, kissing as close to as my collarbone he could get because of my shirt. My legs reached the edge of my bed and he pushed me back onto it, hovering above me.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a deep kiss. He groaned into the kiss as he gently moved his hips against mine for a split second.
"You sure you wanna do this?" He panted.
I nodded in response, pulling back into a kiss as my hands wandered underneath his shirt to pull it off. I lifted it over his head and we immediately went back into a kiss. He moved his lips from mine, back down my neck, finding the sweet spot on it and sucking gently which elicited a slight moan from me.
I reached in between us and palmed his erection that was under his trousers, to which he groaned deeply in response to.
"You have far too many clothes on love" He said, pulling my top over my head and lifting my back up slightly to unclasp my bra.
He reached both of his hands to my breasts, cupping them gently and using his thumbs to run over my nipples.
"You're so fucken beautiful" He complimented, before moving his mouth down to one of my breasts, while one of his hands took care of the other one.
"John" I moaned out softly, my fingers tangling in his gorgeous brown hair.
"Yes love?" He replied.
"Please..." I whined out to him.
"Of course darling" He said, those words exciting me even more.
He took off the skirt I was wearing and my panties in one swift motion, before bending down in between my legs and placing delicate kisses on my thighs, extremely close to where I needed his touch most. He kissed my clit gently before sucking on it, which sent immense waves of pleasure through my body.
"Holy- fuck" I gasped out, which made him chuckle against me, the vibration of his voice adding more pleasure if that's even possible.
"Does that feel good? Hm?" He asked before using his tongue to dip into my core slightly, then going back to sucking my clit. He kept going back and forth of sucking my clit and dipping his tongue, and I began to feel my orgasm rise close to the surface.
"Fuck! Yes John!" I screamed, to which he immediately stopped before I could finish.
"Shh! Don't want George, Paul, and Ringo hearing us now do we?." He said quietly, before pulling down his trousers and boxes in yet another swift motion.
"Well... no..." I reply smirking, pulling him back up to my face, to kiss him quickly.
"Ready love?" He said, lining himself at my entrance.
"Mhmm" I reply.
He slowly entered inside of me, making me gasp at the sensation.
"Shit- you're tight" He said, beginning to move in and out of me, still at a somewhat slow pace.
"Faster." I moan out to him, to which he immediately obliged.
Within a few minutes of him thrusting inside of me, trying to contain our noises to not wake up the others in my flat, he kept hitting the special spot inside of me.
"Right there! Fuck!" I scream out to him quietly.
"I feel you love, cum for me Y/N. I want to feel you cum on me cock. Let Johnny feel you cum" He groans out, reaching his hand down to my clit, rubbing it quickly.
"Fuck yes John! You're gonna make me cum!" I quietly yell.
"Do it darling... Cum for me..." He replies.
"Oh my god! Fuck yes!" I yell, a little bit louder than I should've, and he covered my mouth with his hand.
"Good girl" He groans out to me as I released on his member.
I felt him twitch inside of me signaling his release.
"Oh fuck yesss" He groaned out as he pulled out and released on my stomach.
On cue the door flew open and a wide-eyed Ringo stood there, staring at us in disbelief.
"Wrong door- Erm, I was looking for the bathroom" He said before quickly closing the door and running down the hallway to wake up our friends.
"Fuck!" I yell, grabbing the towel I usually use to dry my hair off of the floor and wiping the mess off of my stomach, before taking the first shirt I could find, which was John's, and putting it on quickly and running out to stop Ringo. John threw on his boxers and came out of my bedroom behind me.
"What the fuck do you want?" George groaned, not wanting to be woke up.
"I just walked in on Y/N and John fucking- Wake the fuck up!" Ringo said, throwing a sofa pillow at him.
"Wait- Really?" Paul said, coming out of the bathroom rubbing his head from his drunken state.
"Ringo-" John and I said at the same time, as we ran in the sitting room after Ringo, before being greeted with our three best friends staring at us.
"Oh- hi guys" I say, hoping he hasn't told them anything.
"Well you guys are awfully sweaty" George says, trying not to laugh.
"Yeah, it got hot in my room" I lied.
"I bet it did" Paul said, struggling not to laugh.
"I saw-"
"No you didn't" I cut Ringo off.
"But I did" He says plainly.
"Is that uh- John's shirt you've got on there Y/N?" George chips in.
"I don't think so" I say, looking down and realizing it most definitely is the shirt that I just pulled off of him.
"John you've been awfully quiet..." Paul says, and we all look over at John who is standing there with a smile on his face, trying not to laugh.
"Well um- you see, me and Y/N are..." He says, trying to find the words to say.
"I love her. Very much." He says, catching me off guard.
"I knew there was something going on!" Paul says, smiling, as he threw his hands up in the air.
"You did not!" I say in the same tone back to him.
"Yes I did! You kissed his neck and all he did was laugh about it? If you were any other girl single John would've taken you to the alleyway and shagged you!" He chimed back in, making me look at John who just put his hands up.
"That's not true..." He said, trying to hide the fact that it was.
"Okay maybe its true" He admitted after we all just stared at him, making us all laugh.
"How long has this been going on?" Ringo asked.
"About 3-4 months now?" I say, looking to John who may have a more solid answer.
"Yeah about 3 1/2 months" He replied, wrapping his hand around my waist.
"You two could've told us yknow" Paul said, laying back on one of the sofas.
"We thought you would be upset, since we're all such good friends" I reply.
"Well, we're happy for you!" Ringo said, doing his ever so iconic smile.
"Yeah! You scored a good one John" Paul said, winking at us before giggling.
"Why thank you" I reply smiling at my three- no four bestfriends.
"Yeah I'm happy for you, but I'm still completely knackered so can we all please go back to sleep?" George said, laying back down on the sofa and putting the pillow that was thrown at him earlier over his face.
"I'm pretty tired too" John said, winking at me which caused me to giggle and lean into him a bit.
"Okay let's all go back to bed, we can discuss in the morning" I laughed, walking back to my room as John followed me.
I climbed into my bed and John climbed in behind me, wrapping his arms around me and cuddling me.
"I love you, Y/N. So much." He says, whispering slightly.
"I love you too, John" I reply, turning my head to kiss him gently on the lips.
He cuddled me tighter and I fell asleep hearing him breathe, which was something I never knew I needed. That night was something that I knew would change the lives of myself, and John Lennon.

ahhh so that was my first ever two-part series! i hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it. i would of course enjoy your feedback about it! i'm thinking of rewriting the first oneshot i did in this book since my writing has evolved a good bit since then haha, but yeah! thank you for the support and i can't wait to write more :) peace and love, peace and love ☮️🤍🕺✨