The Bassist - Paul

smut!
I was visiting Liverpool to see if that was where I wanted to continue my education and go to university. I was staying in a somewhat beat up hotel located in the city, the part where all the pubs were if we're being honest. As I was walking into the hotel lobby I heard a group of teenage girls talking about a band that would be playing at the Cavern club, which was nearby the hotel I was in. I didn't know much about the clubs in the area because I had only arrived the day before and hadn't had the chance to go and enjoy the night life yet. I decided to work up the courage to go up to the group of girls to see what band they were talking about and what time to be at the club. Thankfully, the group of girls were rather friendly and told me all the information I needed, and even told me to go find them when I arrived and they would save me a seat. I gratefully accepted their invitations and went back up to my hotel room to get ready for the night. I had about two hours to get ready which was enough time to pick out an outfit, do my hair and makeup, and then rethink all of it and have a mental breakdown about it.
I decided on wearing a white sleeveless turtleneck with a black miniskirt, and my favourite black semi-platform sandals to match. I realized what time it was and dashed through the hotel to the club. Inside, the Cavern was kind of packed and it stunk of cigarettes and alcohol. There were a ton of tipsy girls trying to catch the eyes of the men they fancied.
I found the group of girls that I had talked to earlier that day, and they had kept their word of saving me a seat which I was ecstatic over since it was right in front of the stage where the band would be performing in the next few minutes. The girls ordered me a drink, which I thanked them for, and we waited for the band to go on.
The band came on and they were amazing. Not only were they incredibly talented, each member was also extremely attractive. My eyes were set on one member in particular though, Paul McCartney. During their set, I feel like he kept looking over at me, but I could be wrong.
I saw the band come out from around the corner and they were chatting and laughing with each other, but my eyes were focused on Paul. I figured I had no chance of getting his attention though, and just went back to chatting with the girls who invited me.
"'Ello love" A voice from behind my shoulder said.
"Hi" I said with a smile on my face as I turned my head, only to be met with the gorgeous face of the bassist I had been staring at all night.
"My name's Paul, what's yours?" He said, raising his voice a little so I could hear him over the loud music.
"Y/N."
"Y/N, can I get you a drink?" He asked with a grin as I lowkey stared at him.
"That would be great" I replied with a smile.
He went and got us both a drink and we found a table away from the crowds, towards the back of the club in the corner.
"So, you're obviously not from here love. Where are you from?" He asked with his elbows slightly propped up on the table.
"I'm from the States. New York to be exact. I'm here to see if the University of Liverpool would be a good school for me." I reply.
"I think you'd do good there. Sorry to chance the subject and not to make you uncomfortable or anything like that, but I saw you lookin' at me a little bit while we were playing." He said with a smirk on his face.
"Well, you're pretty gorgeous so it was hard for me not to" I reply, returning the smirk.
"You're rather bold love... I like it" He replied.
"You're pretty gorgeous yourself though" He said with a hint of a blush on his face.
"That means a lot coming from you, Paul." I blush.
"It's a bit loud in here, do you wanna get out of here?" He says, already getting ready to stand up, reaching his hand out to me.
"I would love that, my head is killing me" I laugh, taking his hand.
"Do you have a hotel room or something like that where we can go?" He asked as we walked out of the Cavern's exit.
"Yeah, just there. I have a hotel room there." I said, pointing down the street at the hotel.
"Alright, let's go!" He said, pulling my hand as he began running towards the hotel which made me giggle.
I got my room key out when we reached the door, and we both went into my room. We sat down on the bed and started talking about anything and everything, it was one of those talks that seemed to last forever. We ended up sitting criss-cross on the queen bed, facing each other, as we continued talking. He randomly leaned in and kissed me passionately, placing his palm on my cheek to hold my face up while we kissed. I immediately gave into the kiss and pushed him on his back on the bed and straddled him as we made out.
I felt his member grow underneath me as I straddled him and kissed him. He placed his hands on my hips as we kissed and then used his hands to take off my turtleneck. He sat up with me still in his lap, and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He reached around and unclasped my bra, while I took off the shirt he was wearing. He laid me down on my back and unzipped my skirt from the side zipper. He took off the trousers and boxers he was wearing, and his member popped up against his stomach.
I sat up and tried to help him out, to which he gently pushed my back onto the bed.
"Tonight's all about you love" He said sweetly, before pecking my lips quickly.
He grabbed the waistband of my panties and pulled them down gently, tossing them onto the floor somewhere. Then, he bent down between my thighs and kissed both of them sweetly, so close to where I needed him most. He kissed my clit softly, and my hands immediately went into his soft hair.
"Fuck Paul" I moaned softly, as he began french kissing my heat, sending me close to the edge already.
He noticed I was getting close and he stopped before I came. He aligned himself at my entrance, waiting for me to tell him I was ready.
"You ready love?" He asked sweetly.
"Course I am" I said with a smile.
He entered me and we both groaned in unison.
"God, you're tight" He said as he began thrusting into me.
"Does this feel good? Hm?" He groaned as he picked up his pace.
"Fuckkk yes Paul. You feel so fucking good" I moaned as continued to thrust inside of me.
"Do I?" He said with a smirk on his face.
"Fuck!" I slightly squealed as I felt him hit that special spot inside of me.
"Oh there it is..." He groaned as he continued hitting the same spot perfectly.
"Right there Paul! Fuck! You're gonna make me cum!" I screamed out as he continued pleasing me.
"Do it darling... I wanna feel you cum on my cock... Cum for me love" He groaned out, reaching one of his hands down to my clit, rubbing it at a fast pace that matched his thrusts.
"Fuck! Paul!" I squealed as I came on his cock, making his member twitch inside of me.
"Yesss... I feel you love... You're gonna make me cum" He groaned as sweat gathered on his forehead.
"Do it, Paulie... Cum for me please" I said, leaning up to kiss him passionately.
"Fuckk Y/N!" He yelled as he pulled out and came on my stomach.
He collapsed on top of me and rested his head on the bed, in the crook of my neck. He regained enough energy and put back on his clothes, as I went into the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel to clean up a little.
"That was amazing Paul" I say, as he buckles up the belt he put on.
"You are amazing Y/N" He said as he kissed my cheek.
"I want to let you know that I don't want this to just be a one night stand type thing" He said shyly.
"I don't want it to be either, Paul. I think the University of Liverpool is looking pretty good right about now." I say with a smile, wrapping my arms around him.
"Yeah... I think it does have some good classes..." He grins as he picks me up and kisses me.
"Wanna stay here with me and... cuddle?" I ask, smiling at him.
"I would love that Y/N" He smiles, and climbs in bed with me.

Hi everyone :) I know it's been a while since I updated, but I wrote a little Paul smut for you all! Hopefully it's not too bad, and you all enjoy it! I want to get back into writing more often, and updating more frequently! Thank you all for supporting and reading! Peace and love, peace and love :) 💕