Hotel - George

My hands were shaking to the point where I dropped the glass in my hand. I turned around in the bar stool and there he was. My ex-boyfriend, George Harrison. I hadn't seen him since he broke up with me because he needed to focus on his band.
He stopped in his tracks as we made eye contact. He tilted his head slightly then gave a sweet smile, exposing his vampiric fangs. He slowly walked towards me with his hands in his pockets.
"How have you gotten even more gorgeous?" He said giving me a heart-stopping smile.
"You've gotten quite handsome." I reply, blushing with a flirty smile.
"So... What have you been up to?" He asked, taking a seat on a stool next to me.
"Well... Nothing, honestly. Though I have seen you and the other boys on some magazine covers." I tell him.
"Ah- Well... since I have the chance to... I wanted to apologize." He said genuinely.
"Geo you don't ha-" I was saying to him, before he cut me off.
"No, no. Please let me apologize. I'm really sorry that I chose the band over you. It's just- I was really nervous of letting the lads down, but I realize now that I let you down even more. And I think about you all the time and I know you've probably moved on, but I'm still in love with you." He said, gazing into my eyes, with a sincere look casting over his heavenly face.
"George... I- I- don't really know what to say right now... I've pictured this moment a thousand times- and George, I'm still crazy about you.  And, I understand the pressures that comes with the band, and I know it must've been hard balancing. Plus, it doesn't help that I was a huge bitch about it." I replied, ending with a light chuckle.
"Can I make it up to you?" He asked, his smile turning to a devilish grin, his eyes turning darker with lust. He reached one of his hands to my thigh, running in further up my skirt, he knew what he was doing to me by the minute.
"Yes. Please, George." I said breathily. He grinned and led me by my hand to his hotel room.
As we got to his door, he unlocked it and pushed my inside and shut the door. He pushed me against the door and began kissing me, deeply and passionately. His tongue began dancing with mine in my mouth. As we were in our heated make out session, he slid his hand up my skirt again, but this time going further, and pushed my panties aside with his fingers.
"So wet for me, already luv?"  He seemingly growled at me, making sure to reveal his fangs.
He pushed two of his long guitarist fingers inside my leaking core and began pumping in and out of me and a medium pace.
"Oh- my- George. Fuck, that feels so fucking good. I've missed you so much." I moaned out to him, reaching my hands up to touch his soft hair, tangling my fingers in it which caused him to pump even faster, growling in my ear.
"George... I'm gonna cum..." I moaned out to him. As soon as I said that, he removed his fingers and gave a laugh chuckle.
"George what the fuck?!?" I panted, getting irritated that I couldn't finish. He was always a teaser.
"C'mon luv, let's go to the bedroom." He grinned, leading me to his bedroom.
He pushed me into the bed, and hovered over me, and began making out with me, taking off my clothes in the process. Soon enough, I was left with no clothes on, while George was fully clothed still.
I began unbuttoning his white shirt, still making out with his furiously.  He took one of his hands and started fondling my breasts, and started kissing down my neck and collar bone to my breasts, making sure to bite down with his fangs a tiny bit.
After I took off his shirt, I reached down to his pants and began to unbuckle his belt and palm his erection through his boxers, causing him to let out groans.
I smiled up at him and got him to sit down on the edge of the bed, him taking off his boxers in the process. I got down between his legs and began stroking his cock in my hand. I started to lick his shaft up and down, causing him to groan. I swirled my tongue around his tip, I looked up and saw a sight that turned me on even more, if that was possible. His head was leaned slightly back, his mouth slightly open agape, and his eyes rolled back into his head. I began to bob my head up and down, using my hands to pump the rest of his length I couldn't get to. He lowered a hand down to the back of my head, tangling his fingers in my hair, and pushed my head further onto his cock, causing me to gag. The vibrations of me gagging on his cock, caused him to twitch inside my mouth. Before I would let him finish, I pulled my mouth off of his member, releasing with a popping noise.
I pushed him back down onto the bed and crawled on top of him hungrily. He flipped us over so he was on top, and placed himself at my entrance.
" 'eady luv?" He asked, looking down to make sure I was comfortable.
I nodded to assure him I was. He began to slowly push the tip in, which stretched me out a bit already. I flinched in pain, but soon that turned into immense pleasure.
We exchanged looks to signal I was ready for him to begin moving.
"Oh God George, you're so big. It feels so good, fuck." I moaned out to him, feeling him in my stomach.
He started to pound into me harder and harder as I continued to moan and scream out. I felt my walls beginning to clench around his cock, he reached his hand down to my clit and started rubbing at it furiously, while at the same time taking his free hand and placing it on my throat.
"Fuck George. I'm cumming." I screamed to him, feeling immense pleasure wash over my body, leaving me a shaking mess under his sweaty body. As he felt my finish on his cock, it sent him into his own release.
"Oh yes..." He groaned out, pulling his cock out of my throbbing core and finishing on my stomach. He collapsed beside me, both of us panting and smiling.
"So... I think I can balance you and the band now...  Plus, that was rather nice, so would you maybe wanna try 'us' again?" He asked, turning his head to face me.
"I think that can be arranged..." I said smiling at him, he chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully in response.
I cuddled up on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.
"I love you. I always have, always will." He said, placing a delicate kiss on my forehead.
"I love you too Geo. So much." I replied, a genuine smile plastered on my face. He looked down at me with one of his vampire smiles and placed a loving peck on my lips.
I fell asleep on his chest, listening and memorizing his heartbeat pattern. I knew that I was safe and that as long as I was with George, no one could hurt me.

(Hopefully you guys enjoyed! If you have any requests please comment or dm me! ✌️❤️)