Bite Me - George

smut! not that much buildup, basically just smut.

"Fuck off George!" I say jokingly to my best friend, George, as he tickled me on our best friend John's couch.

"Yeah... No..." He replied, as he continued to tickle me.

"Ooooh, what's goin on in here Georgie?" John said teasing, as he walked in the door, just to get his guitar case.

"George is being a dick again." I say as I roll my eyes playfully. 

"No! It's all Y/N!" He says joking but defensive, as John left the room with what he needed.

"Bite me." I say, trying to contain a smile. 

He then held my waist and bit the side of my neck, causing me to squirm from the pain that his fangs caused me. He slowly picked up his head, and we made eye contact, and then it was like everything had changed. Lust filled his gorgeous eyes as he dipped his head back down and bit the other side of my neck, causing me to let out a slight moan. 

He continued biting my neck, as I tangled my hands in his hair. He took my top off, and continued to bite me down my chest, making sure to bite my breasts. He kissed down my abdomen until he reached the top of my leggings, asking if he could take them off. 

"You alright with this?" He asked, staring into my eyes with his deep ones. 

"Mhmm" I replied, though it sounded like a genuine moan. 

He took off my leggings and panties in one motion. He spread my legs and bit my inner thighs, sending shockwaves down my spine.

"Fuck Y/N..." He groaned as he traced my slit with his finger, before suddenly slipping two fingers inside of me. 

"Fuck! George!" I practically screamed out, as he hit my g-spot perfectly with his talented guitarist fingers. 

As he fingered me, he kissed me passionately suppressing my moans, biting my bottom lip as he pulled away. 

"Geo... I'm gonna cum!" I panted, feeling my orgasm come to the surface.

Immediately after I said that, he pulled his fingers out with a huge smirk on his face.

"What the fuck George?!"

"You didn't think I'd let you cum without me being inside of ye, right?" He replied, smirking as he took of his leather jacket, along with the rest of his clothes, as he pulled down his boxers, I saw his above average member spring up with precum leaking at the tip. 

"Oh my god-" I moaned as I reached out for his throbbing erection. 

"All fours love." He demanded, with a wink.

I obey his command and get on all fours, with my elbows propping me up on the arm of the couch. I felt him grab my hips and jerk me towards him, feeling his erection rub over my clit. I moaned at the contact, and tried to move my hips to get some type of relief. 

"Please, George." I begged, waiting for him to take me. 

"Say it." He groaned.

"Please, George. Fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside of me." 

He groaned at my words and with no warning, slammed his cock into me, leaving me screaming out his name. 

"Mmm George... You feel so good inside me..." I moaned as I felt his cock pound into me. 

"Ye like that? The way my cock is fucking your tight pussy?" He groaned, his pace quickening. 

"Yes! I love the way you fuck my pussy!" I scream, feeling him hit that special spot yet again. 

"God... So tight... I've been wanting to do this for so long..." He moaned as he continued fucking me. 

"Me too Geo- Fuck! Oh my god- Right there! Right there! Don't stop!" I cry, feeling my orgasm come to the surface, yet again.

"I'm not gonna stop baby... I'm not gonna stop..." He said, as he reached his hand down to my aching clit and began rubbing it at the perfect pace. 

"Ah-! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me baby... I want to feel you cum on me..." He cooed, hitting my g-spot each time. 

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" I scream, cumming violently on his cock. 

"Shit... I feel ye... Mm! I'm gonna cum..." He groaned, his eyes rolling in the back of his head. 

"Do it George. Fill me, please." I beg, feeling his cock twich inside of me. 

"Yes! Mm! So good!" He moans, as he fills my pussy with his seed. 

We both recover from our highs, holding each other still unclothed, when suddenly the door is flung open by John. 

"What the fuck-" He says, cut off by his own giggling, as George took his leather jacket and tried to cover me. 

"Get out John!" George yelled, throwing a couch pillow at John. 

"This is my house! But alright, I'll leave... To go get Paul!!" He giggled as he closed the door.

I got to go to the bathroom to fix myself up, and was shocked at how many bite marks I had all over my body. 

"Yeah... I don't know how I'm going to explain these..." I thought to myself, before getting dressed and running back out to the living room.

Sorry if this sucks, pun not intended, but I just wanted to get something up! Anyways, if you have any requests, let me know! Peace and love! <3