Mistletoe - Ringo

fluff + smut! (+ a little bit of a daddy kink thrown in)

Finally, it was the most wonderful time of the year. Me and my love, Richard, were decorating our home with all the festive decorations we could find at the local shop.
"How does it look?" He called from the ladder as he was putting up string lights on the front of the house.
"Perfect! The view's great" I said cheekily, making him chuckle while he finished up the lights.
By the time the lights were strung up, the sun had almost gone down completely. He climbed down from the ladder, and walked up to me, placing a kiss on my forehead, something that always made me blush.
"Wanna see how they look turned on?" He said, smiling at me.
"Uh-huh-" I said trying not to laugh at the wording he used.
"Not like that, love. At least not yet" He said, winking at me as he walked to the plug for the lights.
"Ta-da!" He announced as the lights lit up.
"They're perfect, Richie!" I say, beaming.
"Just like you, my love" He says as he walks up behind me, wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on my shoulder.
We stood there looking at our beautifully decorated house, enjoying being in each other's company in that moment.
"We should probably finish putting up the stockings and stuff inside" I suggest, to which he nods in response as he takes my hand and leads me inside of our front door.
"I got you something at the store" Richard says as he brings a brown paper shopping bag from our bedroom into the living room where I was sitting.
"Well what is it?" I ask curiously.
"I got us new stockings!" He said smiling.
"Oooh lemme see!!" I say, reaching out to him and the gift.
"Come 'ere and get yours!" He says holding it up to me, hiding some writing on the front of the stocking.
I jumped up and went over to him, excited to see what he had for me.
He revealed what he had gotten me and I immediately got teary eyed as I read "Future Mrs. Starkey" written in cursive font on the stocking.
"Do you like it?" He asked, somewhat shyly.
"I love it. So much. I love you. So much." I say, staring at the stocking before looking up to see his gorgeous smile.
"Thank god" He said, looking up and putting his hands together to pray jokingly.
"Wait what does yours say?" I ask.
"Mr. Starkey" He says before placing it on the table, taking mine and setting it next to his.
"Aww it's us" I say, snuggling up to his side to admire the new decor.
"I'm so happy I get to spend my life with you, darling" He says, smiling at me sweetly.
As I look up at him to kiss him on the lips, I spot something hanging from the ceiling above us.
"What's that?" I say, pointing to the dangling greenery from.
"Ah how'd that get there?" He says smirking down at me.
"Cheeky"
"Just a little mistletoe" He responds smiling proudly before leaning down to kiss me.
As we kissed under the mistletoe, the kiss slowly got more heated. He gently pushed me towards the table our stockings were sat on, and I sat on the edge of it, wrapping my legs around his waist as I sat upright on the table. I reached my hand in between us to trace his erection over his trousers.
"Please darling" He whined out in breathy moans.
"Can we go to the bedroom love?" I asked, before kissing his neck, savoring the smell of his cologne mixed with his aftershave.
"Yes. God yes" He says, picking me up from the table and carrying me to our shared bedroom, placing me gently on the bed and hovering above me.
He began kissing and sucking on the sweet spots of my neck and collarbone, making me moan his name into his ear which only made his need for me stronger.
"Please, Richie... Please..." I moan out as his hand traced circles on my clit through the leggings I was wearing while my hands ran through his hair, tugging at it gently.
"Please, what?" He asked seductively.
"You know what" I said, whining slightly.
"I know, baby. But I wanna hear you say it" He said, continuing to trace circles where I needed him most.
"Please, just make love to me, fuck me, anything" I beg.
"That's all I needed to hear" He said, taking off my leggings and panties in one motion before having me sit up to take off my sweater and bra.
"Christ- you're perfect" He said lowly, leaning down and kissing my neck again in the special spots.
"Lay on your back for me, darling." He said, to which I obliged.
"Good girl" He said, exciting me even more as he gently spread my legs with his hands as he kneeled between them.
He kissed my thighs, up to where I needed him most. As he reached my pussy, he placed a delicate kiss on my clit, before practically making out with it, making me moan immediately from the pleasure he was giving me.
"That feel good? Hm?" He asked before continuing his movements.
"Fuck yes- You feel so good love" I moan out to him in response.
"Yeah?" He asked lowly.
"Y-Yes, Richie" I moaned out to him.
He continued his make out session on my clit before pushing two of his fingers inside of me, making a 'come here' motion with them, hitting my g-spot perfectly.
"Fuck Richie- You're gonna make me cum-" I moan out to him as I feel my orgasm rising to the surface.
"Not yet, love. Not yet" He said, removing his fingers and mouth from my pussy, making me whine instantly as he removed himself from me.
"I'm so close, baby, please let me cum" I begged.
"You will, darling. I promise." He said as he winked, pulling off his belt along with the rest of his clothing.
I kneeled in front of him when he pulled his trousers and boxers off, taking his member in my hand and stroking it gently.
"Fuckkk" He hissed.
I kissed the tip of his member, before taking it in between my lips and sucking gently at first, getting more needy for him as I continued, the ache between my legs for him growing stronger.
"Oh- Just like that, baby. You're doing so good- Taking my cock so well" He praised as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his mouth hung open.
I began to bob my head on his length, using my hands to stroke the length I couldn't fit into my mouth.
"You're being such a good girl for daddy, love." He groaned, making me moan against his member just from the nickname he used for himself.
"Come here baby" He groaned, pulling my head off of his cock gently, before placing me down on the bed and hovering above me like before.
"Ready love?" He asked, lining himself up at my entrance.
"Yes, daddy" I half-moan in response.
"Ohh fuck, Richie" I moan as I feel him enter me.
"You're so tight- Fucken hell-" He said, moving in and out of me, his pace growing quicker after each thrust he made.
"Fuck! Right there! Right there!" I squealed as I felt his member hit my g-spot repeatedly.
"There it is... I feel you love.." He groaned lowly as he reached one of his hands down to my clit and began rubbing it at a speed matching his pace, feeling my pussy clench against his member as my orgasm quickly rose to the surface.
"Oh Richie, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned out as my orgasm rose to the surface, about to release.
"Cum for me love... Let daddy feel you cum..." He groaned out to me, his member twitching inside of me.
"Richie! Fuck! Yes!" I moan out as my orgasm washed over my body.
"That's it baby, good girl." He groaned out, his pace quickening even more, chasing his high.
"Cum for me Richie" I begged.
"Oh love I'm gonna- Fuckk that's it, darling. Take it all" He groaned lowly, as I felt him finish inside of me, making me moan at the feeling.
He pulled out of me after his high had completely washed over him, then went to get a towel to clean up the mess we had made in the process of our lovemaking.
"That was amazing, Rich" I said, climbing into bed after putting on one of my favourite nighties Richard bought me.
"You are amazing, Y/N" He chimed back, making me blush as he climbed into bed with me.
I snuggled up in my lover's arms after he turned off the light on his nightstand.
"I love you, future Mrs. Starkey" He said sweetly, kissing my shoulder and wrapping his hands tighter around my waist, pulling me closer to him if that was even possible.
"I love you more, Mr. Starkey." I reply, smiling as I remembered the stockings he had made for the both of us.

i hope you all have a happy holidays <3 and i hope you enjoyed this chapter for ringo my beloved ❤️