Sleepover - Ringo (request)

Another long one! Includes both fluff and smut <3)
Requested by the ever so lovely marmaladeskies67

It was a rainy evening so me and my boyfriend Richard were sitting on our living room couch, finishing up a movie we were watching. After we finished the movie, I got up to get us some tea to drink while we chat.

"As much as I love watching a good film with you, I'm kinda bored." He said to me, laughing nervously.

"I know... I mean what do you want to do then?" I asked, also pretty bored. The rain had ruined our plans for the day.

"I mean whatever you want, I'm up for anything!" He responded, giving me permission to basically do whatever I wanted. Then a thought popped into my head...

"So you said we can do whatever I want... Right love?" I asked.

"Um- Yeah... I guess..." He replied, worried at what I was going to suggest.

"Okay, so I've been needing to practice my makeup skills on someone- And before you say no, I promise I won't say anything to anyone and if you really don't like it, I'll stop!" I told him, watching his face turn into a more scared reaction then I had hoped for.

"Well, I mean there's nothing else to do. So why the bloody hell not?" He replied happily, which genuinely shocked me.

"Yayyy!!!! Thank you Ritchie! I love you! I love you!" I squealed as I jumped into his arms and placed kisses all over his face. He chuckled in response, replying with a quick kiss on my lips,

"Go on, go get the makeup!" He said, using both of his hands to shoo me away so I can get the makeup.

I rushed to our bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag, and raced back into the living room, where I placed the makeup bag on the couch.

"Oooh, what do we have here?" He asked inquisitively, while holding up an eyelash curler.

"It's an eyelash curler! Here I'll show you how it works!" I replied giggling, as a I took it out of his hand and brought it up to my eye to use it.

"I love you, but you're not putting my bloody lashes in that machine!" He said seriously.

"I knew you wouldn't like that part!" I giggled.

He pulled every item that was in the bag out and put them on the couch, examining each one as he did so.

"Okay, so the first thing I'm going to do it just put a little moisturizer on your face..." I said, opening the tube and putting some on the back of my hand. I began grabbing some of the back of my hand, onto my fingers and started putting it on his face.

"It feels like sunscreen, I think it's just sunscreen." He said.

"Sure... Alright, so I love your hair so so much, but you're gonna need to wear a headband, because it's kind of getting in the way." I said handing him a headband. He put it on, and I hid the giggles that were trying to come out of my mouth. I finished applying the moisturizer. And began the next steps.

"Ah- so we're gonna have to skip the foundation and concealer. Because, we aren't the same skin colour."

"So, what next?" He asked.

"Power, it's translucent, so it should work on every skin tone." I reply smiling.

"Alright." He replied, with his precious smile.

I picked up my powder brush and used the brush to pick some powder up out of the container, and spread it all over his face. He accidentally inhaled it and starting coughing out powder basically.