Camping - Ringo

smut!

The boys were finally on a break from tour. As a fun weekend activity we all decided to go camping together! I hate the outdoors, well at least spending the night in the outdoors. But John kind of bullied me and Richard into it, so we went on our way to our campsite.
Me and Richard were sharing a tent, John and Cynthia were sharing a tent, and George and Paul decided they would just share a tent since they couldn't convince their girlfriends to tag along with us.
"Okay, rule one- No fucking in the tents, 'lright?" Paul stated somewhat nervously.
"Well that ruins all the funnnn" John whined, as Cynthia slapped his chest laughing it off.
Me and Richard glanced at each other with a smirk on our faces, knowing that we would be breaking that rule.
"Any other rules there Paul?" I teased, waiting for his response.
"Erm, not that I can think of right now. But seriously, no fucking. We can hear every single thing out here, so if you do, we will know." He said pointing his finger at all of us with one eyebrow raised.
Everyone laughed his silly rule off, and set up their tents and their little resting areas.
The night fell quickly and we made a fire and made s'mores around it, exchanging funny yet sometimes embarrassing stories about the each of us.
"Well me and Y/N are going to head off to bed I guess" Richard said, placing his hand in the small of my back helping me up off the tree stump I was sitting on.
We waved goodnight and climbed into our tent, zipping the entrance behind us.
Our tent had a see-through ceiling, where we could look up and see the beautiful night sky and it's stars.
"It's beautiful Rich" I said as I nuzzled into my lover's chest, cuddling next to him in our sleeping bag.
"Not as beautiful as you" He said lovingly, placing a kiss on the top of my head.
I blushed and cupped his face in my hands and pecked him on the lips as I sat up.
Our kiss deepened as I straddled his waist and felt his hardened member underneath me, letting a small moan escape my mouth.
He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me, with a stern seductive look on his face.
"Shhh luv... We gotta be quiet, alright?" He whispered in his deep voice, as he held my face in his  hands.
I nodded and we began kissing again. He placed his hands on my hips slowly rocking me back and forth on his erection, causing us both to pant into the kiss.
He sat up and took his t-shirt off, setting it beside us.  Then he pulled my shirt up over my head, and unclasped my bra, setting it aside with his shirt.
He took both of his hands and began kneading my breasts, thumbing over my nipples, already sending pleasure through my body.
He pulled his pajama pants down enough for his throbbing erection to spring up against his stomach in between us.
I crawled down a bit and took his member in my mouth slowly, as his eyes rolled into the back of his head.
I continued bobbing my head up and down on his cock, until he grabbed by hair and pushed my mouth further down on his cock. He thrusted upwards into my mouth, causing me to gag. Even though the noise was pretty audible, he didn't care and continued guiding my mouth on his cock.
"Just like that... Mmm... God baby you're doing so good" He groaned as I continued to please him.
I took my mouth off of his cock and slipped my panties and pajama shorts off. I took my position over his cock again, and slowly sank down on his cock, as I felt him fill me completely. We both moaned in unison as he finally bottomed out.
I began rocking back and forth on his cock, his tip hitting the perfect spot every time it touched it.
"Oh my god Richie... It feels so good" I moaned, trying to remain somewhat quiet, as I could still hear our friends chatting outside.
I leaned forward, getting in a position on top of him where I could kiss him and my clit would rub against his abdomen at the same time.
"Uh! Right there, please Richie, fuck!" I almost screamed, feeling my orgasm build up.
He placed his hand over my mouth and groaned feeling my walls begin to tighten around his member.
"Oh my god I'm cumming" I mumbled against his hand, as my body shook on top of him, getting weak from the pleasure that overtook me.
"Good girl... I feel you sweetheart..." He groaned, rocking me back and forth on him again.
I felt his member twitch inside of me, signaling his release.
"Yessss" He groaned as I felt his warm nectar fill my insides.
I collapsed on top of him and he kissed the top of my head.
Suddenly, the moment was ruined by our friends laughing and teasing from outside our tent.
"I said no fucking in the tents!" Paul yelled at us, I could tell in his voice he was fighting to hold back a giggle.
"Alright Cyn, get in the tent" John said taking Cynthia's hand and leading her inside their tent.
"Ok, well me and Paul are going to try and hopefully go to sleep before it gets too loud over there." George said laughing as him and Paul went to bed.

sorry if this is terrible 🥴 i wanted to write something for richie since i got tickets to see him today 🥰 hopefully it's not too bad! peace and love!!! ✌️❤️💓🥺✨