Want Me To Show You? - John

Here's a smut from the drafts from a few months ago! I hope you guys like it

smut!

My boyfriend John collapsed beside me after we finished a quick love making session.

"What am I going to do without you here?" I said.

"I don't know, masturbate?" John chuckled lowly as he began putting back on his boxers.

I looked down in an ashamed manner, which John did notice. I know it's crazy, because I am 18 and all, but I've never done that to myself, which is kind of scary for me to admit to John just because I know he is so experienced in that realm.

"Wait, have you never-" He said somewhat in shock, as he came over to the bed and sat down beside me.

I shook my head and looked down, before he picked my head up in his hands, cupping my cheeks, and pecked me on the lips.

"Do you want me to maybe show you?" He said looking deep into my eyes for my response.

"I'd like that" I said, already getting excited at his words.

He took my hands in his and guided me to the full length mirror in our bedroom, and sat us down in front of it. I sat in between his legs and he spread my legs with his hands.

"Alright, so first, rub your clit like this, okay?" He said, using his hands to rub my clit in a circular pattern.

I moaned as he continued rubbing me on my ache. I tried to reach my hands to cup his face to kiss him as he did it, but he stopped me.

"No Y/N, I want you to look at yourself in the mirror or else I stop. You don't want me to stop now do you?" He said as he slipped two of his fingers inside my wet heat.

"No, Johnny, please don't stop." I moaned as he started fingering me while using his other hand to rub my clit.

"Now, you try" He said as he removed his hands from my sensitive area.

I reached my hands down to my own area and began doing as he showed me, gasping as I discovered different parts of my own body.

"Does that feel good?" He groaned as I felt his member begin to harden again behind me, which only turned me on further.

"Mhmm, it feels good Johnny" I moaned, as I picked up my own pace of pleasing myself in the mirror.

"You're doing so good baby" He cooed in my ear as I continued to please myself, getting closer by every movement I made.

I gasp as I suddenly felt my orgasm rise towards the surface.

"You can do it baby, make yourself cum, just like Johnny makes you..." He groaned, rubbing his hands up and down my thighs as I became closer to my climax.

"I'm about to cum" I said as I began to feel my orgasm about to approach.

"Come on baby, let Johnny see you cum..." He purred in my ear, triggering my release.

"Fuck! John I'm cumming!" I said before I released all over my own fingers.

As I regained my strength from my orgasm, he kissed my lips and stroked my hair.

"See, you'll be just fine while I'm on tour!" He chuckled, before kissing my lips again.

"I guess... It's gonna be hard without my teacher here though..." I smiled as I ran my hands through his hair.

I noticed his hard on, and reached down to help him before he pushed my hands away and stood up.

"Don't worry about me love, this was your lesson not mine" He said before he went into the bathroom.

Here's a quick little smut for our Johnny boy :) I saw an idea similar to this one on tumblr a few months ago, I'm not sure who posted it though, so if you know please let me know so I can credit to where credit is due! Anyways, stay safe! Peace and love! <3