Wake Up - John

"Y/N wake upppppp." My boyfriend John whined to me, shaking me slightly, waking me up from my golden slumbers.

"What is it baby?" I said sleepily, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"I love youuu" He cooed in my ear, cuddling me from behind.

I gently felt my eyes fall heavy, so I began to close them.

"Don't go back to sleep, I'm lonelyyyy." He whined, squeezing me while cuddling me, making me smile.

I pretended to be asleep, just to see what he would do.

"Don't act like you're asleep dear, or I'll have to find another way to wake you..." He smirked, his hand roaming from my stomach to my heat.

He began rubbing me through my panties, causing me to let out a moan with my eyes closed, yet this time with pleasure.

"Ahh- I knew you weren't asleep." He grinned, and rolled back over facing the other direction, trying to go to sleep.

He knew what he was doing. He was a tease, most of the time.

"Wha- No, you're not doing this John." I whined out to him, rolling over towards him, wrapping my leg around his.

"Doing what? I'm just trying to go back to sleep." He grinned.

"John. I swear to god." I sighed, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

I could see his member growing in his boxers that he slept in.

Without warning him. I reached my hands over to his cock. And began stroking it through his boxers. He groaned in response.

"Thought you were going back to sleep? Though, it seems like your little friend wasn't planning on heading back to bed anytime soon." I smirk, continuing to pleasure him slightly.

He rolls onto his back, and I straddle him, not letting go of his member in the process. I placed myself over his member and I began to grind myself on his clothed member. He placed his hands onto my hips, I could feel my liquids soak through my panties and onto his boxers.

"Ohh fuck Y/N. That feels so fucking good." He moaned, using his hands to guide my hips faster.

I got off of his lap, confusing him in the process, to take off his boxers and my panties. We took off our remaining items of clothing and I straddled him yet again. We made out for a few minutes, as I rocked my now bare heat against his bare member. After a few minutes of edging each other by grinding, I placed my hands on his shoulders, signaling for him to place his member at my entrance and insert it into me.

"Oh my god, fuckk John." I moaned out to him, as he pushed his length into my entrance.

"Shite Y/N. So fucking tight." He groaned, placing his hands on my hips, guiding me to rock on him.

"You feel so good love." I moaned out to him, nearing my climax, which he noticed.

He reached one of his hands from my hips to my clit, and began rubbing at his vigorously.

"Oh my God John!- Fuck!- Right there!" I screamed out of pleasure, as I came all over his cock. My walls tightening around his member, causing him to near his release. I felt him twitch in me, as he began kissing me from my lips, to my collarbone.

"Ohhh Y/N- I'm gonna fucking cum- I'm gonna fucking fill you up-" He groaned, thrusting upwards into me.

"Yes- Please Johnny, cum inside me." I moaned out to him, as he speed up his thrusting speed.

"Oh fuckkkk" He groaned as he came inside of him.

I laid on top of him on his chest, his member still slightly inside of me.

"Well, that was one way to wake me up." I said, exhausted, causing both of us to chuckle.

"I may have to get up earlier, just to do that." He said grinning at me.

"I mean- It would definitely work..." I grin back at him, giving him a peck on the lips.

Since we were both now exhausted, I climbed off of him and laid on my pillow. He spooned me from behind, kissing the back of my head while he stroked my hair, sending me into an early morning slumber.