Found Her

Cyborg was busy stuffing his face with potatoe chips while a footage that was recently taken earlier at Gothams bridge (batmans orders) when Damian called

"helum..", he said between crunched chips. He swallowed then asked "who is this? "
                             "robin"
     "Robin? ", he paused to take another bite of his chip then continued "wait how did you get my number "
                   "that's not important now..... '
     "did batman give it to you? "
                  "no"
"then how did you get it then "
            "I simply hacked home base data and got the information now....."

     "What!, you hacked my data", he shook his head but the tone in his voice did not decrease "that is messed up man you know how I don't like it when people mess up with my software I might as well be a vending machine!"
        "yes I know but....... "
  "but nothing just wait till I tell Bruce you've been hacking into my system again your going to be in so much trouble young man I bet......"
            "CYBORG! "
Cyborg immediately quieted down he could hear some heavy breathing coming out from the other end of the phone then a sigh of relief that went with it.

"now that I have your attention I can finally explain"

Cyborg patiently waited for him to continue
"I only got into your software so I could obtain your contact information"
          "what do you need my contact information for "
            "I was getting to that ", there was a slight pause in the air then Damian continued "I need your help "

Bam!
Cyborg nearly crashed to the ground if he hadn't caught it in time he thought his ears had deceived him. He didn't realize that he his phone was still on until he heard Damians deep voice silently calling "hello"

"huh" cyborg quickly came outside of his trance and put the phone at his non robotic ear drum "sorry what did you say"

"I said I need your help "

So his ears weren't deceiving him. Never in a million years would he have thought that the cold dark never asking for assistance just like his father would call him and ask for help wait till Bruce and the guys get a load of this . At this moment hell must have frozen over he was sure of it.

But there's no way Damian would call and ask for help if it wasn't serious "what do you need "

             "your boom tube "

"what for"

"to find a friend "

                                  Friend?

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~
Raven found herself in a dark void with her emotions surrounding her in a deep circle they looked like a bunch of cultists coming in for a group summoning the only thing missing was a bunch of marching dark clothes and a demonic symbol drawn in the circle but Raven unlike her mother wasn't that stupid it's bad enough there's two powerful demon in the family there's no need for another . She glanced at rage her father at the side tied to chains and bound to the floor with her form.

Taking a deep breath she started the meeting with a formal greeting "hi"

"hey Raven did you miss us", pink spoke as she could barely contain herself on her position. She was bouncing up on down like a Jelly Bean "you look great "

"thanks", was all raven muttered

"so I believe you called us here for a very important reason", stated Ravens smart self  Yellow as she adjusted her glasses

"right as always Yellow"

"does this involve violence", asked Ravens brave fierce side Green

"maybe"

"good enough for me", said green as she started to sharpen her arrows "as long as someone gets their ass kicked".

"does it have anything to do with that handsome Robin", chimed in lust "oh what's his name "

"Damian", they all chorused together

"right Damian", said lust as she had already drifted off in the distance probably imagining some dirty thoughts about her knew profound crush.

Raven rolled her eyes "no apparently not but he does play some part"

"a very good part I'm sure", said lust coming back from her state of reverie

"I'm guessing it has something to do with your performance today on Zacks premises "

"right again Yellow"

"I thought that was awesome", proclaimed ravens braver self

"what it was, was a disaster", said Raven her voice rising above it's normal level.

Raven sighed and rubbed her temples she was getting mad again "I need to find a way to calm my emotions if I continue like this..... "

Raven didn't have to continue her sentence they all knew what was going to happen next and non of them could afford to make that mistake not again.

It's a good thing Trigon couldn't hear their discussion.

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~
Back at the island

Cyborg arrived not to long after the call. He had no trouble tracing Damians location since the Intel was sent to him.

At first cyborg couldn't believe there was an actual island with flowing water in the middle of the desert but as a guy who's met alians, assassins, demons a living brain this came as no surprise to him.

As he stepped through the boom tube he was greeted by a surprised starfire

"cyborg", she asked "what are you doing here, I don't recall asking for your assistance "

"hey star", he rubbed the back of his bold metabolic head "actually I came here for Damian"

"Damian? Why would you...... "

But before she could finish her sentence Night Wang came bouncing in

"yo cy heard you were hear"

Cyborg was greeted with a pat on the back "dick long time no see buddy"

They shook hands "how have you been"

"good good"

"hope the batman taking it easy on you "

"he has"

"what are you doing here "

"He came for me", called a deep husky voice from the corner

Damian stepped out from the darkness and walked towards cyborg with every form of grace. He raised an eyebrow "shall we "

Cyborg gave a quick nod accompanied with an opening boom tube "after you"

And before starfire or Dick could say anything Damian stepped into the tube along with cyborg then they vanished.

Arriving at the tower. Damian quickly moved up to Ravens room. He found her leg crossed sitting on the floor.

Damian knew she wasn't meditating. He stepped closer till he was behind her

                        "Raven"

Her eyes shot open as if she was waking up from an eternal slumber.

                             "Damian"