Bomb Two

Ravens pov

I leaned in closer to Damian and listened, following his command. I could hear the three men talking perfectly .

The man dressed in all black spoke first "is it ready Marcus ", he said referring to the guy dressed in a lab coat to his right

"almost my lord ,we just need sap from a rear tree plant", said Marcus

   "Well then go GET IT",he yelled, slamming his fist on one of the crates making a loud sound which echoed through the abandoned warehouse.

   "it's not that easy my lord ", explained the other scientist at his right "the zukini plant is located somewhere in the Sahara desert and is almost impossible to find "

"well I don't care, I want that syrum done and NOW!! "he roared

  "yes sir we'll get right on it ", said Marcus

  I heard a buzzing noise mixed with the sensation of two metals clashing "opening the portal now my lord ", said Marcus.

  "good now load the crates while you're at it "

"yes master ",said the other scientist "loading them and transferring them through the portal now ",I could hear the buzzing noise again and I knew they were opening up the portal.

  "what's the plan", I asked Damian

"well at least we know what they're after so we have a lead on them"he explained "we have two options, one we inform the rest of the team and wait for them to get here, two,we get closer and find were that portal is leading too"

  "they're both good plans but which one do you think is best "

  "honestly "he said "I think it's better we find out were that portal is leading to, so we can gather more information"

  "or we can just kick some bad guy butt " quipped Connor

"not happening ",retorteDamian"who said your opinion was valid anyway "

  "I am part of the team ",snapped Connor "so I have ever right to make a suggestion "

"part of the team, ha don't make me laugh, you just joined in yesterday, so technically you're not one of us and never will be "

  " your just jealous because I'm better than you",retorted Connor

"jealous, let me see I'm a rich skilled adult who happens to be the son of one of the most greatest super heroes  of all time, and the grandson to the greatest assassin that ever lived, while you're just a sad lab experiment gone wrong, not to mention I'm very handsome, right Raven"

He looked at me and gave me his signature smirk "well I... u... um, don't drag me into your argument ",I said

"take that back ",Connor said while clutching his fist, his eyes turning to a deadly shade of red.

  "make me ",Damian smirked

"that's it," Connor longed at Damian making the crate fall, reaviling our hiding spot and making a huge enough sound for an enemies to spot us.

  "it's the titans",I heard someone say and in less than five seconds we were surrounded with at least fifty goons each dressed in black and white, a weapon in each hand.

  "damn it"

The goons attached us , Robin did a back flip escaping one of their bullets while pouncing on one in the process, super boy was throwing punches and shooting lasers from all angles while I was casting spells of confusion making them turn on each other, but as we defeated most of them more kept coming. "I hope the rest of the team are having more luck than we are right now ",I said.

Kori pov
The warehouse house was covered in dirt and cobwebs, spiders were crawling everywhere and it was at least -45 degree's down here

"what are we looking for again ",asked Garfield shivering, he had to turn into a penguin to stay warm .

"Nightwing said to look for a, solar powered gun"

"that's great and all, but could you be more descriptive ",asked Jamie

"oh it looks like a regular gun but it's silver blue in colour and powered by solar rays",I explained

"what's so powerful about this weapon anyway ",asked Garfield

"I'm not sure really, but if Nightwing say it is important it's important "

"can't argue with that logic ",said Jamie

We reached the end of the passage there was only one door left to "this is it Titans ". I pulled the door nob,it made a  small creek noise as it  opened, the room was not like the others, it was coated white and actually looks like it has been used, there were numerous crates, each coloured red.

  "we can't check all of this in time ",complained Garfield "it would take us weeks to finish "

"don't worry gar the sacrab will scan everything, so it will take us about six seconds at least to find it"said Jamie.

He stepped forward and said "okay buddy do your thing ", a blue light shone from the sacrab and scanned the whole room.

"that one ",said Jamie pointing towards the one in the middle of the room. "good work Himarais",I complemented "you too sacrab"
Jamie's sacrab made a sound and Jamie said "thanks star from both of us.

I flew over to the crate and used my laser eyes to create an opening, but when I did it was empty "there's nothing here" I exclaimed.

"there's a secret hatch inside said Jamie moving closer to me, I spotted the hatch and pulled it safely hidden inside was the blue gun, beast boy grabbed it and held it up like a trophy

"woo-hoo we did it, mission complete, now let's get out of here "

  "oh your not going anywhere with that "said a familiar voice.

Then out of the shadows a figure appeared and my mouth dropped open

"Black Fire"

"hello sister did you miss me ".
   "