The sofarian gun

"this is a very serious crime in the law of order ", exclaimed John not quite happy with the artifact half of the titans brought with them .
"what do you mean by crime exactly ", Damian enquired trying to put two and two together.

Constanance was explaining something about the laws of order and chaos which Dick couldn't quite comprehend, but Raven understanding the matter completely along with Damian nodded in understanding as he went on , however what Damian couldn't quite grasp was how this was an effect to law and order itself, just what crime were they committing here.
He looked at Raven for a more detailed description ,she mouthed I'll explain more when we get back, but for the mean time John continued half smoking and half cursing.

"this piece of magic substance is what alot of magic dwelling demon heads would love to get their bloody paws on ", snorted constenance as he spit out the dead cigarette  in his mouth before lighting another one and plunging it back in

"what are its main effects, properties etc"asked Damian now interested in this surin

"it's a blazing bucket full of trouble, can be used for lots of things,making potions with the right ingredients of course, increasing one's capabilities, summoning blasted demons, making portals......"

"did you say portals", asked Raven

"you bet your leather pockets i did"

Raven turned to Damian "at least that explains the portal we saw and why they wanted more of it, a good way of transportation without a trace "

"yes yes but don't forget they also needed a syrum gotten from the sap of a rare zukini plant, does that have anything to do with the surin", pestered Damian who was just dying to be realised from this place.

"not that I know of, give me a second ", constenance turned around and headed for a shelf he brought out a small book covered in brown leather with golden encrypted writing . He flipped through it not stopping till he found what he was looking for.

"A-ha there it is"

**********
Starfire on the other hand was busy talking with zatana who was going over a book containing all sorts of magic conducts that could help with this project layed before her, moving with speed yet diligence while grasping as much knowledge as possible looking for hidden clues . Although she was seriously engrossed in the book , she was all ears for koris explanation about her sisters supposed resurrection of the dead.

Zatana frowned obviously not pleased with what she was hearing, like constenance said this was defiling all law and order.

"you're sure she was blown to slitherings "
        "yes me and the team saw her disabled body or at least what's was left of it, I  buried her myself "

Zatana stroked her chin as if slowly caressing an invisible beard deep in thought, her eyes still focused on her book as  it floated mid air ,she answered statures question "although it is possible for her to be risen from the under world, materials would be needed for a full effect, and no this has nothing to do with the surin (correct magical name for sofarian) item that you posses though it's close "

"so what do you think happened because I have no clue and the thought is scaring me, it's like she came back from the dead to hunt me "

"although I have to admit the reincarnation process does take much time and two many magical artifacts there is an easier way but it comes with way to many side-effects to comprehend, tell me did you notice anything different about your sister, anything unusual ",zatana queried trying to see if her conclusion was valid enough for statement .

"well she definitely was stronger, taller to .....she uh.. m.. had this aggressiveness ,not like the one she had before more darker more menacing ..........",she stopped trying to look for more words to use and describe her new profound obstinate sister

"go on ", zatana urged taking a sip of her tea that layed flatly on the small stool beside her with no coaster (very unlike zatana who's table manners and use of cutlery was as standard and old as her  magic skills)

"plus Jamie  did mention his bug detected something very  off  about her "

"how off"

"I'm not sure "

**********
" a summoning spell ",
Raven shuddered as she got the answers, she was no fan of summoning spells, they always ended badly, it was the same way her father was brought to existence by that cult her mother had once fallen into.

"if these guys have it then it would only lead to chaos, what if we have another demon to deal with no offense Raven "

"none taken Dick"

"alright thank you, we'll keep in touch if needed, I believe we have everything Grayson? "

"yes Damian", he turned to John, they shook hands "thank you we'll surely be in touch "

"I mate if you need anything or any help with those magic sucking posers I'm your Demon slayer "

"we'll keep that in mind "

..........

Kori said her goodbyes promising to visit soon , Raven waved at them and Damian just scowled glad the nightmare was over

"Raven wait ", screamed zatana who was running towards her a book in hand.

"here I want you to have it,  you'll need it in the future ", she  handed her the book

"thanks ", then she opened up a portal. The titans stepped inside and in a matter of seconds they were gone.

John stood beside zatana.

"he's coming back isn't he "

  "yap"

"think they need our help "

"no I believe she's strong enough "

"still though, the bloody demon is a lot to handle "

"I know John, I know,  Ravens ready, besides she has Damian"

"you saw it too"

"who couldn't see it, it was so obvious "

"the dark mage,queen of pride and the scowling demon lord ,a match made in hell"

"sure it is John ,now come on I'll get you some pancakes "

"you know me too well babe, with the sauce "

"yes and the special sauce ", she rolled her eyes at him and dragged him upstairs

"yes that's why I love you ".