ZACK

Oh great !thought Dick, a nice quiet evening had turned into a date with countless assassins and on top of that Kori was still mad at him and yet to inflict her wrath upon him just great could this day get any worse.

He just had to jinx it

More assassins came from behind a few recognizable by Damian. Most of them were from the Bohemian clan past rivals of the Al Ghouls, Damian was not happy to see them, his grandfather had told him stories of the enemies, they were an unforgivable form of bloody bastards as constenance would put it.

They were surrounded about fifty trained assassins were present and who knew if more were coming . The Titans were already at a fighting stance ready kick bad guy butt but nobody moved and each party was getting anxious and impatient.

The clan were waiting for their leader to give an order .

Just then a handsome young teen about Damians age steeped out he was wearing a blue general tunic containing a silver badge that stood out with an black arrow crest embedded on it.

Damian recognized him immediately.

He stood infront of the titans and stretched his arms out wide as if in greeting, he looked at the masked Robin "Damian heard you were in town I thought I'd drop by and say hello ", his voice was sweet but gruff. The rest of the titans turned to Robin, their looks were saying the same thing Robin you know this guy ? .

Robin of course ignored them and glared at the boy, the blue eyed guy looked at Damian with a wrong expression "don't tell me your still mad at that little disagreement between our clans are you"

"you mean the one were your grandfather and the entire bohemian clan decided to betray us and set war on our turf thus causing a great division and the known death of my grandmother, then yes", Damian bluntly stated.

Everwhere became silent, the titans looked at Damian shocked did they hear right? then they looked at the blue eyed boy, they looked back and forth waiting for one of them to make the first move.

The blue eyed boy sighed "Damian that was a long time ago, let bygones be bygones and forget about the past remember my grandfather also payed the price for his foolishness, so how about we form an alliance ".

Damian wasn't stupid , he knew this clan all too well after all he himself had been fooled by them only realizing when it was too late, he had been thought a lesson by grandfather. He swore never to trust anyone again until he met his father and the Titans .

Seeing that Damian did not answer his eyes trailed to the cloaked girl beside him. He raised an eyebrow at Damian "and who is this ", he pointed to Raven. No answer. "hmm could this be your beloved ",

The entire team nearly choked in their hearts when they heard that. Raven was thanking Azar for her cloak for it hid her crimson cheek they all looked to Damian waiting for an answer, Ravens heart was beating madly in anticipation well which one is it, yes or no but the boy blunder gave no response leaving a satisfied shape shifter and warrior woman, but leaving Raven with a pierce in her heart, she didn't know why but she felt depressed and angry.

The leader of the clan looked at Damian "no ",he said then he looked at Raven reaching to touch the young mage "well since you don't want her I'd be more than happy to ",
But before he could go any further Raven had already stepped back and his hand was blocked by Damians sword.  If he dared to even touch her, he would immediately chop off his fingers then feed it to Titus and keep the index one as a trophy to warn all those men out there who tried to get close.

Damian suddenly felt overbearing, like a human shield to protect, he felt like his favorite toy was about to be snatched away or tainted by something dirty he didn't like the feeling at all.

Raven looked at him gratefully, hiding the smirk that was growing on her face, The general looked at him in amusement. Ah so he cares for the girl interesting. The general immediately wanted to cause some mischief between the two.

He backed away from the blade facing Damian once again "hmm tell me Damian have you already forgotten about my sister "

Damian cringed as some old memories of him and his sister came rushing back. Seeing his reaction the general continued "she misses you, she was so heart broken "

The whole team was wondering who is this girl and what's her relationship with Damian Dick and Raven were suddenly interested in this talk .

Damian seeing their thoughts on their faces decided to ignore them and avoid questioning most especially from Dick, he stood in front of  the blue eyed boy, body tense but vigilant, eyes glaring and sword ready "state your purpose Zack ", he spit the name put with such disdain and disgust it was hard not to notice.

Seeing that the other party made no move of attacking they also wanted to know his purpose and what Damian had to do with it.

It was so quiet now, how did all the screaming of civilians dissipate so fast Jamie wondered.  All eyes were on the two assassins from opposite sides , one extremely handsome, precise  intelligent and quick, the other not so handsome but just as skilled scheming truly and a real playboy, both stood together in what seemed like a stand of. Nobody moved for a second time stopped and the air was filled with silence.

"uh are you guys gonna fight now or....... "

"Shut Up Gar!!!", came the shape shifters reply for a stupid remark that ended up with everyone including all the assassins glaring at him , but the green boy did in fact speak everyone's mind are they going to fight or not but only him was stupid (yet brave),  enough to say it outside loud.

"I'm afraid not ", said Zack "for you see I need your help "

Damian scoffed "and what makes you think we're willing to help you "

"for you see I have a useful piece of information for your little quest,  so what do you say a trade for a trade ", Zack smirked waiting for an answer, he was in no rush at all, after all he put them in a tight position for his information was valuable.

The team looked at each other passing glances filled with doubt

Raven pushed all their doubts when she confirmed his words "he speaks the truth ", she was an empath after all nobody could argue with her not even Damian, it was truly good to have an empath on the team.

So they all reluctantly agreed, Raven nodded to Damian and Damian turned to Zack not really happy about the teams decision but knew he couldn't do anything to stop it "very well"

As if the answer has been waiting for finally arrived he wasted no time "good, follow me ", he turned around and waved his hand signifying a retreat "men fall back ", the assassins started to turn back one by one the Titans following close behind, Zack said to Damian with a smile that only Garfield would use when he was planning a prank
"we're going to have so much fun together " .

I'm trying to make this interesting for you guys and who wants to see how I actually look like in real life, vote now I feel you want to see me, I should have at least twenty votes within the next two days before I make the big reveal. Bye now 🤗