Are You Okay!

Ravens prov:

I heard Damian scream, his room was next to mine so I knew it was him. Without thinking i quickly rushed to his room forgetting I was only wearing a set of pajamas made up of a dark blue shirt with white pocadots and matching shorts. When I got thereI sat down on the bed beside him, he looked troubled but lay asleep dreaming. I wondered what kind of nightmare he was having that left him feeling so pained. Just as I was about to enter his mind to find the source of his troubles he stirred, made a loud groan then woke up sweating, breathing heavily his lungs begging for air. Something was troubling him and I wanted to know what ,but knowing Damian he wouldn't say anything, so it's either I force it out of him or search his mind against his own will for the answers.

He looked at me with sad eyes, he was in pain, I could tell. Without thinking I put my hand on his head feeling it's temperature he was burning up , and as if it had a mind of his own ,my hand slowly moved to his cheek, I felt the need to just rub it and so I did and before I knew it my hands were going down to his bare chest exploring and feeling every inch of his muscles.

I had totally forgotten why I came here until he groaned "Raven ", then he put his hand on mine stopping me from going further sadly.

He looked at me again his emerald green eyes glowing through the dark then he asked "what are you doing? ", what am I doing, wait what was I doing just know, I had no idea all I knew is that for some reason I was enjoying it.

"I.. um..u",I stammered like an idiot thinking of what to say "I came to check up on you, I heard you scream, I decided to check your temperature, and also see if you had any tension in your chest area, your heart was beating fast, anyway are you okay ", I blabbered like an idiot.

Damian raised his upper body on the bed now facing me, exposing his entire bare chest, I couldn't help and stare at his eight pack, like I was under a trance, one word HOT ! .
I didn't stop looking until he coughed and groaned in pain, putting his hand on the right corner side of his head, squeezing his eyes in an attempt to ease the pain, I quickly moved closer placing my hand on the side of his head that hurt using my powers to heal him. He looked at me once again and said "thanks for that "

"your welcome, so are you going to explain "

He looked at me in a confused manner "explain what ",he said

"why you were screaming duh"

"oh that, it's nothing, just a nightmare, I'm fine "

"Damian we both know you're not fine so you better tell me what is wrong or one way or another I will find out.

Damian looked at me shocked, he couldn't believe I was threatening him, but I was dead serious, if he wasn't going to tell me, I'll force it out ,I looked at him straight in the eye waiting for a reply

"I said I'm fine Raven there's no need to worry, really "

"Damian are you forgetting I'm an empath, I can tell that your lying "

"okay fine, I'm having a few nightmares, are you happy now "

"a little, but I know there's more to it, care to explain "

"I've told you everything "

"no you haven't ", I said blankly

"Raven can you just go " he pointed towards the door motioning for me to leave

"are you kicking me out " I practically yelled.

"yes i am"

This guy really is stubborn I can't believe he was kicking me out, and all I did was render my help, he has some nerve, but guess what Damian two can play at that game.

"no "

"what "
"I said no, I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what is wrong with you ",l folded my arms to show I was being serious, but he just looked at me got up from bed and stood in front of me, hands on hips, he moved closer

"um.. uh what are you doing ", I asked getting nervous . Before I knew what was happening, he picked me up, carrying me bridal style as I screamed "Let me go Jerk", I squirmed and kicked trying to get free of his hold but it was no use he was way too strong. Dammit, curse his incredible masculine strength. And before I knew it I was out his room the door slamming behind me .

JERK.