Dark

Everything was dark, Damian could barely see as he walked past the thick fog surging around him. So this is what the inside of Ravens Raven it's kinda roomy quiet, I wonder if I could hide here if Tim, Jason and Dick try to question me about life again and give him the 'talk' Damian shuddered at the thought, still glad it wasn't his father getting involved with this it would have been too awkward for both of them.

Images flashed before his eyes, one he saw himself being chained and whipped by his grandfather, another of his mother and himself tied down to a chair as his memories were being erased, the last one of his father working him, making him wear a suit and fly out as Robin, keeping him locked up in a cage also known as the manor , despising for his nature, praising his half brothers while looking down at his own blood son. Ignoring his existence .
Damian flinched as his past unpleasant memories was displayed right in front of him. He shook his head silently telling himself  this is all an illusion, Ravens dark energy must have sensed my presence allowing me to see all of my past mistakes, nightmares, a cruel yet effective way of scaring people.  Damian couldn't help but smile, he was really impressed but expected nothing less from his demon friend

She's getting stronger......  Is this good or bad?

The images faded away finally realising it had no effect on him . Damian walked further, until he reached a broken bridge made of bones, he slowly crossed being mindful of every step while slowly calling out "Raven"

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*
Outside the rest of the team were worried, it was bad enough Connor and Donna got sucked in to know Damian, the leaders were blaming themselves for this while Gar was trying to keep the air positive.  "I don't get it ", said gar "what exactly made Raven freak out like that "

"it just doesn't make sense harmano ", added blue beetle

Night Wang and Star Fire glanced at each other they knew exactly why Raven turned into a giant magically bird , it was obviously because of the connection between Damian and Alice.  Although they knew they chose not to say it after all the two teens are still oblivious to their feelings towards each other, so telling the team wouldn't be fair. To suspend suspicion Night Wang decided to reply

"Raven has been fighting alot to keep her dad in check and it doesn't help with Alice big ego, she's an empath after all so she must have sensed something bad in Alice's mind that sent her over the table "

Jamie found some truth in his words "true Alice is a bit shady and egoistic if you ask me, a bit proud ", he said

"a really hot proud, shady ,egoistic chick ", added Gar

Everyone turned to glare at him including Zack

"dude that's my sister "

"What ", Gary shrugged "it's true "

"well she kinda is ", nodded Jamie

The leaders along with Zack rolled their eyes . Koriand'r turned to the rampaging Raven the assassins were currently fighting a tang of guilt washing over her.

Night Wang tried to comfort her , he reached for her back and patted it slowly "don't worry little D's got a plan, "

"yeah about that", interrupted Gar "does anyone know what his plan is", he looked around at everyone no reply "I mean the guy intentionally got swallowed "

"if I know Damian ", said Dick ("and I most certainly don't "), "is that his plans always prove to be most effective no matter how dumb "

"but do you know what his plan is", Gar asked again

Night Wang almost face palmed "I....have no clue "

Zack at the back scoffed "isn't it obvious "

They all turned to him "what is ", star fire asked

"Damians intention "

"wait ", Jamie pointed a finger at him "you actually know what he's planning "

"like I said, it's obvious "

"do you mind telling us ", asked NightWing

"wow you guys really aren't that bright ", Zack remarked

"so is that a yes"

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*
Inside Raven
Super was moving around, his body shaking, the shy timid boy was afraid of the dark, who knows what dark creepy creatures were lurking around in the dark .

A slimy green monster jumped out and with a scream Connor lazered eyed the beast into half, when half of the gooy monster landed on the floor it dissipated .

Connor knew there was more than one around. He used his lazer eyes as light to see in the dark and almost immediately turned them off when he saw that he was surrounded by different monsters in different colors shape and sizes.

One after the other the monsters leaped out scaring him out of his pants as he fell down after each encounter. Blasting beams and punching into the dark with all form of recklessness, he didn't even know if he got the monsters he was to scared to care.

Meanwhile Donna was facing her own problems
A tall beautiful muscular figure slowly emerged from the dark her worst fear. She shook a bit stepping back as she clutched her rope and shield. She was about to face the birthday challenge of her life, she was about to fight the toughest person on the planet and themescera her sister Anti Diana.

Instead of gold and blue, Anti Diana was dressed in black and blood red armour with a white cape sliding down her shoulders and sweeping the floor.  Donna gulped and hesitated. Diana didn't. She knew this wasn't real but she couldn't fight her sister .

Diana charged lifting her sword up high and bringing it down with all her might Donna used her shield to block the blade from any form of attack. She made an attempt to kick Diana but her leg was grabbed instead and she was flunged to the ground.  Donna squinted her eyes and rubbed her butt in pain, Diana towered over her and cracked her knuckles with a demonic voice she said "oh I'm gonna enjoy this "

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

Damian after walking for what seemed like years finally reached a tall white door the place Damian assumed Raven was trapped in,  he tried to break the door with his sword to no avail, he struck it three times but nothing happened, he decided to use a more destructive approach.  He tied about three balls to the wall then took cover

Boom!!  Bamm!!

The door exploded open and Damian walked in, sure enough he found Raven on the floor covered in red marks eyes glowing and her mouth continuously mumuring  chants

Damian knelt down beside her "Raven can you hear me? ",nothing. He tried to shake her out of it but she remained the same. He slapt her on the face but nothing happened, the he suddenly had an incredulous idea. He moved closer to the demoness and captured her lips in his.  Ravens eyes immediately shut open returning to its purple state and so did the rest of her appearance.

The large Raven bird disappeared and everyone once surrounded by it began to fall.  Raven wrapped them around in a safety bubble and they were carefully layed down.

Her cheeks were red and everyone was staring at her, she did Not feel comfortable. She looked at everyone bowed her head and said "I'm sorry ", before conjuring up a portal and disappeared