Perpetration

After a meeting was held with duties consigning the surin (no longer the sofarian)
magical artifact it was decided to go after the so called organization of villains figure out what they're planning and getting the zukini plant before they do, luckily Damian who was always five step ahead had put a tracking device on one of the scientist as well as the goons,  the scanner showed they were heading the same way which was good for the team because it would be really bad if they had to split up considering the situation. Damian was still surprised that they hadn't discovered the tracking device but then again it was so well hidden by him, how could they find out  The and they call themselves high classed and skillfully trained more like blind idiots... He scuffed.

Looking at the tracker his guess was right they were heading for the Saharan desert which should be were the plant could be located, but which point of the desert exactly, oh well he still had time to think about that before the attack.

The entire team headed to their rooms to begin packing for the trip Damian wasted no time for he only needed to pack a few things who was the first to come out followed by Raven who didn't look too happy about this trip but wasn't fully hating the idea.
Garfield was ecstatic, he couldn't believe more glad forgetting how serious this was he thought of this as a good vacation time, he brought an extra bag with him the one he would use to fill with souvenirs from the trip because like the dog he is (literally) he likes collecting things and storing them but instead of burying them in the ground he was going to bury them in his duffel bag. 

Finally the last two persons came out namely Kori and Dick. Raven couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when she saw koris bag scratch that suitcase a very like Damian thing to do. The bag sorry suitcase was two big and she could tell it was stuffed to its fullest, just how many things does one girl need, this is just too much. Damian didn't seem surprised though to him this was expected, most females over packed Raven was an exception..... Women..... He thought very strange indeed.

"Alright let's get this Vay-cay started ", screamed gar

Damian sighed "this is not a vacation we have a serious matter going around that's probably earth threatening so could you at least treat this seriously "

"fun killer", mumbled Garfield his mood immediately turning sour. Damian smiled at that seeing he could so easily crush his spirit.

Jamie put his hand on Damians shoulder and he immediately brushed it off "chill hermano we can still have fun "

Damian scuffed "YAH now that's what I'm talking about ", screamed Gar as he high fived Jamie.

Damian cursed under his breath as he came to realize that Gar got his spirit back. Raven chuckled but didn't say anything .

Kori not noticing their bickering opened the door and was surprised to see a not to tall wonder girl outside hand raised and curled into a fist as she was about to knock.

Donna who was so confused as to why they were all dressed up with bags and suitcases and to why there was a boy who looked like a mini version of superman standing next to Jamie, she had just come back from Themescera were she spent the last two weeks did I  miss something?, seeing her puzzled look Kori assured her she would explain later and told her to pack her things that they would be going somewhere.
        "okay "
She didn't ask much questions and quickly went upstairs to pack.  Connor who stood confused and puzzled look at everyone "who was that"

"oh that super chick is Donna "Garfield explained

"Garfield!! ", he looked at Kori defensively "what it's true "

Everyone one else besides Connor rolled their eyes at the shape shifter

"she's also a part of this team", Raven added

"she's kinda like Diana'daughter"NightWing put in.

"oh"

Donna finally came down holding two suitcases as full and big as koris,  this time both NightWing and Damian gave each other a knowing glance rolled their eyes and exclaimed secretly 'Women '

Raven seemed to notice their silent exclamation but said nothing but instead stretched out her hands and slowly exhaled as the huge amount of energy flowed out of her to form a portal large enough for everyone to fit in.

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~
Under two seconds everyone had gone through the portal and were now at the gateway of the desert, and Raven who conjured up alot of magic to get them there was completely drained. As she was about to fall Damian instinctively wrapped his hands around her waist to prevent her from falling, Raven who tried to protest and claim she was fine was immediately shut up by Damian. The two leaders smiled at this course of action. Especially Dick who was grinning like a poor boy who just one a lottery by accident ,Kori smacked him in the head and told him to stay focused as to not rise suspicion of what they had in-store for the two teens she may not know how to cook but she sure knew how to keep her boyfriend in check.

Go  star🌟

Dick logged onto his GPS watch "alright this way", and the rest of the gang followed behind him.

Garfield
I had to say the desert had changed alot since I last visited with the doom patrol,  yeah we were on a mission to, though it felt more like a vacation like this one, hey just because we're super heroes doesn't mean we can't have fun right.

There were so many tourists this time around and instead of huts and bungalows there was actually strong brick building this time, everything was so modern the village that once surrounded this parts were gone now this place felt more like a mobilized city. Although I missed the village I gotta admit, good houses means good conditioning, because although we just got  here  the heat was already killing me. It was only a matter of time before we reached the hotel so I decided to endure it. Everyone else seemed beat up to, Jamie was sweating like a pig but not as much as me and so was Dick. Kori, Connor and Donna felt it coming slowly and Raven and Damian, felt nothing, not even a single sweat appeared on their body, it's as if the sun wasn't even there and Damian was wearing a turtle neck for that matter A Freaking Turtle Neck.
Raven seemed like she was enjoying the heat, it had no effect on her probably because she's half demon and she did come from hell which is hotter than a thousand sun's I should know I've been there. But Damian he had no excuse he was one hundred percent 💯 human at least I think he is but if you really look at it he's more abnormal than me star and Jamie put together.

................
After what seemed like hours we finally arrived at the hotel, I was greeted by cool refreshing air as I opened the Thank you conditioner, my saviour .Dick and Kori were communicating with the receptionist, probably checking us in I couldn't wait to crash in my new suite, I robbed my hands together This is going to be fun.

Dick turned to us with a not so happy look , the entire team looked at him strangely waiting for him to state the bad news.
With a sigh he spoke "unfortunately the rooms weren't enough so we would have to share ",

I heard Damian groan from behind, something told me he was not happy about this arrangement, I know I was.

"so", he continued "Garfield, Jamie and I would be staying together, star and Donna will stay in another "

I almost choked, that just leaves Damian and Raven, no no no I must be over thinking things there's no way Dick is putting those to together.

"and Damian and Raven will stay in one ", everyone gasped, Ravens pupils dilated and Damian just raised an eyebrow and focused back on his phone screen.

I just had to jinx it.

Damian and Raven huh?,  sharing a room together how do you think things are going to go down, I guess you'll just have to find out.