Alice

Alice?

Who the hell was Alice and why did she call Damian Dami with such a seductive tone, could they be close, is she the one that Zack was talking about , Raven was slightly puzzled and angry, just who the hell was this girl, she wanted answers forget waiting for Damian to open up she wanted them right now. The whole team had arrived including Zack hearing the commotion.

"oh I see you've met my sister ", explained Zack

"sister ", they all exclaimed except Damian

"but you two look nothing alike "pointed out gar.

It was true they did look nothing alike, Alice had long thick blonde curly hair with silver grey eyes and yellow skin, she wore red glasses. She was shorter and looked calm, innocent, frigile, smart and collected while Zack was white skinned with black hair and blue ocean eyes .he was mischievous, strong, fast and a real trouble maker

"that's because we're not actually related ", said Alice "were cousins actually "

"now that I understand ", nodded gar

"her parents died and my parents adopted her, that's why I refer to her as my sister "

Star looked at Alice with sympathy "I'm sorry for your loss "

Alice shrugged "they were to weak to survive in this world anyway ", star took a step back not saying anymore.

Damian rolled his eyes "now that we're done with the introductions can you tell me why I was called here"

Zack shook his head "always in a rush "

Alice giggled "that's my Dami ", she leaned closer and stroked his chin "so straight forward one of the many things that I love about you "

Dami

The others turned to Damian in shock . The Damian Wayne they knew would never let anyone calm him Dami without a sound beating, Jason tried once but ended up in Alfred's stitches, but yet this (they have to admit really attractive girl ) said it and he didn't react plus she was sticking to him like a coala bear sticks to bamboo and he did nothing. The man hated his space being invaded but yet here he was hugging some girl. Dick was slightly confused, he hadn't even stood that close to him before what did that girl have that he didn't, except a cute smile, perfect curves, beautiful skin, okay she's freaking hot, but still, he couldn't help but wonder I'm I missing something here ? should I call Bruce.

Raven who was silently boiling beside them coughed to get everybody's attention and to get that girl out of Damians face. She was even more angry when Damian didn't refute the intimate course of action.

"ehem ", everyone turned to her, Alice stopped stroking Damians chin and looked as well, Raven was grateful for that.

"aren't we supposed to be training right now "

"yes I agree ", Damian quickly used this opportunity to escape from Alice's grasp

"let's head to the field ", Zack did not refute and silently led the way.

On reaching the field, Raven was silently observing Alice she could get a happy and somewhat sensual feeling radiating from her whenever she was around Damian but then again which girl near Damian wouldn't not get that feeling. She did but didn't want to admit it. Raven got more and more jealous when she saw Alice holding Damians arm or touching his muscled chest or rubbing his back and Damian did Nothing!! Nothing at all to stop her. Raven was about to explode could a girl be anymore shameless?! How there she touch Damian like that she's not worthy after all she's just a useless second rate assassin who couldn't even compare to my foot

Yes daughter feel your emotions and let them out express yourself, you can't keep them locked away forever.

Shut up dad!! Your never getting out so do me a favor and stop talking!.

She shut her father put in the next second not wanting to bother with him . Kori sensing her teammates distress reached out to help her. She patted Raven on her back with motherly affection and asked in a sweet low voice almost a whisper "are you okay? "

Raven looked at Kori and gave a small smile she was grateful to have a caring leader like Kori who would often act like her mother figure. Raven was a bit jealous of Kori, she was so cheerful and optimistic it kills, a rich handsome boyfriend and th-e best figure in the universe.

Joker said it himself "arruuuuw this girl is hotter than Harley and have you seen Harley ", hey his words not mine.

"I'm fine it's nothing ", she immediately denied but Kori wasn't too convinced

"is this about Damian?"

Raven almost choked on her saliva "no no no definitely not ", Azareth knows she didn't want to go there

"then what is it "

"my dad"

"annoying you to death again "

"you have no idea "

"need some help "

"no I already handled it "

"Raven that's not what I'm talking about ", she pointed to Damian who was currently being squeezed to death by Alice.

Raven looked at star "huh "

"if you ever want to talk or if you need any advice you know where to find me ", she winked and walked back to Dick.

Damian and Zack were battling, swords clinged together, Damian was determined to win and prove once and for all the AL ghouls are the best even though he he was no longer a part of them. With a swift kick, Zack was pinned to the ground, a sharp sword to his neck.

At first Damian was hesitating whether to kill him or not, but then reluctantly drew the sword back, he decided he'd kill him later if he had the chance . He smirked then offered his hand, Zack took it and was lifted up the ground. He dusted his suit, Alice ran to Damian "I knew you'd win "

"like there was ever a doubt "

"hey what about your big brother ", Zack said feeling dejected

Alice scoffed and turned her face to look at a more pleasant sight Damian haaaah she sighed and with a cold tone she glared at her brother and said "your defense mechanism was too weak if you had been more focused and used your speed more efficiently you would have won"

Of course she'll scold me, Zack said nothing more and this was supposed to be his sister. Why did Damian had to get all the girls, wasn't he handsome and outstanding?.

"of course I would have done so much better "
"is that so blonde ", everyone who was paying attention to the fight turned to look at a smirking Raven

Alice stepped forward "yeah "

"wanna bet on it "

"be my guest ", Alice drew out her sword ready to end the witch, Raven moved closer in a challenging demeanor, she was ready to go full demon on this bitch though she felt like she didn't need to beating her seemed easy enough . This time before Dick or Kori could intervene, Damian stepped forward blocking the two girls from having a full blown girl cat fight that he knew from movies (courtesy of Gar) would not end well.

He looked at Raven "what are you doing "

"showing her who's boss "

"Raven this is not the time or place ",he advised hoping she'd get the hint and stand down but the queen of pride was just starting.

Alice glared at Raven "you better listen to him if you know what's good for you "

Good for me?

She snorted "it's obvious I'm the better fighter "

Yeah right with a snap of my fingers I can send you flying straight to hell

Alice turned to Damian and whispered loud enough for Raven to hear
"Dami......

Dami?

......who is this loser"

Loser?, that's it

Your dead blonde. 👿