Bomb Three

Stars pov:
"hello sister did you miss me "

I couldn't believe it, black fire was right in front, I had watched her die right before my eyes, during that unfortunate explosion. She had come back to earth to try and kill me AGAIN!! for the third time that week, only during that time she brought a war ship and a team of her own, finally realising she couldn't beat me alone with my friends by my side and of course my amazing boyfriend Dick.
We were fighting in her ship hand to hand, woman to woman, alien to alien, but somehow the ship started to malfunction and before I knew it a self destruct sequence was at place, just when we had a few seconds left, I tried to make black fire see reason and leave but all she wanted to do was fight, at the last minute I was pulled out by Nightwing my sister was not so fortunate and the ship blew up with her trapped inside, I screamed her name but there was no answer, I found myself looking under a pile of broken ship rubble, in search of her hoping she was still alive, because there was no way my brave sister would have been killed by a measly explosion, I told myself, because even though she was a pain in the neck and a real gorbinoff,, she was still my sister.

But as I dug deeper into the rubble and found her lifeless body, it was then I realized that even the strongest of tamaranians can die.

I cried that day, heck I'm still crying now.

"how are you... "

"alive ",she finished for me

"what you didn't really think a measly explosion could kill me that easily did you? "

"I saw you die I held your dead body, how is this even possible "

"awe and here I thought you'd be happy to see me ", she said "oh well guess I'll have to settle for your life instead.

She longed at me and it was then I noticed the weapons in her hands they were Takana blades extremely rear and extremely deadly, it had been announced illegal in six hundred planets.

"where did you get those ",I pointed to the blades blocking her attack.

  "oh these little things",she smirked "they were a gift hon"

    "from who ", I asked

            "my boss"

Jamie  pov
I looked at black fire as stunned as star herself ,how could she be alive even I know it's impossible to survive a blast like that, something didn't feel right
She speaks the truth Himie, she is intact alive but there is something else I'm picking off that I can't fully tell we might need to get closer so I can scan her
"that is good to hear sacrab we'll look into it later but now let's help star first"
           " Fine"
My arms turned into blasters and i aimed them at black fire, she dodged every one of my shots.
We were fighting hand to hand now, until she did a back flip using the walls as a luncher and coming with great speed towards me, I tried to avoid the outcome but I was too slow, she used her legs to hit me on my with such force, I fell with a thud, coughing out blood.

As she was about to finish me with her sword, beast boy came in charging at her as a rhino nocking her to the wall making the gun fall out of her grasp, I quickly grabbed it "nice job dude"

    "thanks beetle "
"sister give up now you have no chance of winning ",said star

"that's what you think "
She got up and stretched her hand ready for another fight, me star fire and garlic got into a battle stance ready for the attack she was about to bring, but just then the strangest thing happened, her watch started beeping and she sighed " looks like I'll have to kill you another day, right now duty calls ",
She threw a smoke bomb then just left

"since when did black fire start using  smoke bombs",asked Gar

"is that seriously what you got from all this " I said

"I wonder what she meant by duty calls last time I checked black fire didn't work for anyone",I said

"I have no idea ",said star.

Night wings pic
I made it to the computer room with no difficulties ,luckily for me the room was empty, but also dark.

I invited myself in making my way towards the super computer and pulling out my flash drive ready to extract information.

As I turned on the computer it read 'type in password ',I sighed of course there's a password, I can't believe I expected an easy job. I cracked my nuckles and started hacking into the system mainframe, I was able to unlock it thankfully and collected the information I needed.
Just as I was about to leave, I  felt saw a shadow move except it wasn't my shadow, then it dawned on me that someone else is in the room, I brought out my long staff ready for a attack .
" come out you coward "

Just then a dark figure appeared in front of him, the person was wearing a black suit and a full face covered mask, there was a red x on the center of the suit and mask, I  recognized him immediately "Red X"

"Ah Nightwing, long time no see "

"what are you doing here "

"throwing a Tea Party what does it look like baby bat", he scuffed "were are those little brats you always carry with you "

"they're not brats x"

"too bad I was looking for a challenging battle, especially with that Robin kid, sigh I guess I'll have to settle with you instead "

He charged at me a staff shaped like an x in hand, our two weapons crashed as we fought.

Connors pov
The bad guys just kept on increasing in number as one was taking down, I was honestly getting tired ,my arms felt weak as if that was possible, I could tell Raven was loosing her own strength with every spell she passed, Robin on the other hand looked like he could keep this up for hours, he hasn't even started sweating yet, which makes me wonder if the boy is human sometimes, that's when it dawned on me Human ,the goons, I wasn't feeling a heart beat or anything, meaning they couldn't be human, I decided to test my theory , by lasering one of the goons, Damian almost ended my life right there and then, until we both came to the same realization that their robots. I was glad they were because if they weren't, well let's just say they weren't.

Damian pov
Finding out they were mere measly robots, there was no holding back ,I used my sword to rip one of them in half, stabbing another in the back, I  kept on attacking them skillfully, I  felt like I was in the training room, fighting those hologram soldiers, but this was different, I was fighting mechanical versions of them IRL(in real life), and I was enjoying every bit of it. Connor kept on shooting lasers out of his eyes at them  while raven was using her powers to cage them in a shadow fold and squeeze the bolts right out of them, she looked angry, but in a good way, I liked seeing her like that.

Raven pov
I was sick of those robots they were really getting on my nerves, right now I could have been in my room enjoying a good book with a mug of tea, but no I just had to be here kicking robot butt, enough was enough, I was getting mad now, I conjured up a spell destroying all of them at once, which took a lot of my energy leaving me totally drained, I fell to the floor as Robin rushed to my side "Raven are you okay "

"I'm fine, a bit dizzy but fine"

Damians pov
I helped Raven get up. I looked around the scientist and the man in black was gone and so were most of the crates "just great we lost them I sighed . Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Raven "don't worry we'll find them", I nodded with agreement,  I looked at the titans communicator, not a word from any of them, how strange, something later definitely wrong.
"Damian are you okay "asked Raven looking a bit concerned "let's find the others they might need help ",was all I  said as the three of us searched for the rest of the team.