A little stroll

Kori
I decided it would be nice for us all to take a nice walk and get familiar with the place, everyone was excited, although Raven was as nonchalant and blank as always, I saw her small smile, but of course the pessimist of the group had to object.

"Damian why don't you want to go ",I asked rubbing my temples, I was really getting tired of doing this over and over again handling Damian is a no easy task.

"we should be out searching for the plant not wasting our time with sight seeing "

Well I've survived this long haven't I. Groaning in frustration I looked at Dick with my brows tightly needed together that meant please handle this.

Dick my hero stepped in for me "how do you expect us to find this plant without exploring ", he asked

Well said honey, Damian scoffed "by doing thorough research and investigation, I thought that was obvious, but I guess I forgot you can be quite oblivious to the most easiest matter.

Dick was ready to pounce on him and Damian was ready to slice his head off maybe I shouldn't have asked Dick to intervene for me, I quickly held Dick back before he could do anything rash .

I looked at Damian squished face , tell me why is it so hard to get this teen to cooperate when he keeps acting like a fussy five. I can only wait for my retirement. Okay now I sound like Bruce

"I'm not going anywhere ", grunted Damian I'm staying here "

"oh yes you are little D" retorted Dick "or do you want me to call Bruce again "

"tft so like you to threaten me with father are you to scared to face me yourself Grayson "

"why you little -"

"Enough!! ", the hall quickly quieted down at my sudden outburst, I was tired of doing this charade over and over again, I glared at the boys, my eyes now red and baggy due to the stress and anger I've been bottling up.  I try so hard to avoid conflict as a serious pacifist but just day with this too will send a normal person  haywire and I'm an Alien for crying out loud.

I turned to Dick and it's now I realize that the name suits him Dick you really are a dick, period "you will do no such thing Grayson ", my tone carried an overbearing manner, I turned to Damian the trouble making demon spawn (that's right I said it)

"and you young man are staying nowhere, your going with us and if you dare try anything funny I will personally send you to Gotham ", my voice was small but fierce leaving no room for discussion, soon everyone dispersed till it was only me and Dick.  He gave me a toothy grin "nice job babe you totally schooled him "

I huffed "don't think compliments are getting you out of this Grayson your still in trouble "

"oh shit!"
That's right pretty boy 'oh shit' all you want but you ain't escaping my wrath.

DICK
great that little demon spawn got me into trouble now stars mad and she probably won't be sleeping with me tonight, so not fair it was the little squirms fault why am I being punished for this.

She said she's going to punish me after the stroll so hopefully she forgets and I get to keep my life.

To does of you who are listening never make a Tamarian princess MAD ☠️

She pulled my ear and I could only pray and beg for mercy

Donna
We're outside of the cool hotel and into the hot wild and I thought thamascara heat waves were bad, I was practically cooked medium, I looked like an over cooked steak with two legs. I just wish someone would have told me this is were we're going because most of my clothes are sweaters and long sleeves and over all coats.