The Bomb

Damian pov
I tried following Ravens advice and decided to give Connor a chance, I really am trying not too kill him especially during training. He apologized for what he did, I decided to forgive him, but we still keep our distance, he might be part of the team and super man's child, I think ,but I still don't trust him, not yet at least.

I went outside to wear the others were training. Garfield and Jamie were sparing each other, I stood beside Raven and watched the fight. It was an all out match, so they allowed to use their powers .Garfield was loosing terribly he was no match for Jamie's sacrab, without that thing he would practically be useless, do he has been getting good at hand to hand combat, courtsy of Nightwane, so maybe he won't be completely useless.

The fight was finished in less than thirty minutes with  Jamie as the winner.
"looks like Jamie won" said Raven
"no surprise there ", I staded

"thanks by the way ",
I turned to face her not understanding the need of her gratitude towards me "for what ",I asked.

"for giving Connor a chance even though you don't completely trust him "
"it was nothing "

      "we both know that's not true, it took alot for you to forgive him, you has to put down your pride and we both know that's really hard for you to do"

"whatever ",I scowled

"thank you ",she  gave me one of her genuine scarce smiles which warmed my heart instantly, we just stood there staring at each other.
  Our moment was ruined when Kori yelled "alright Raven, Connor your up"

"duty calls "Raven said as she left to battle Connor.

I didn't like the fact Raven had to fight Connor, she might be a powerful witch, but Connor is a reckless super teen with nothing but a big ego.

They both stood in a battle stance, Connor making the first move ,charging towards raven throwing punches she easily deflected. Now it was Ravens turn, she grabbed his arm and flinged him over with not much effort ,she has gotten better in hand to hand combat since we started training together ,she is a fast learner.

Connor flew up getting angry and charged at raven full blast. Raven being quick conjured up a protective shield preventing him from attacking .Connor punched and punched but even with his super strength he wasn't able to break it.

I smiled at his frustration, Raven was a really good opponent very hard to beat almost impossible if she's mad.

Ravens shield went down. A black shadow was realised from her clock wrapping itself around Connor, she waved her hand and the thing tightened on his body. Connor squirmed trying to break free from her grasp
"ready to give up"Raven smirked
                 "never "
Using his super strength Connor broke free and attacked Raven, flying towards her in top speed, he punched her and she flew crashing towards a wall reducing it to a pile of rubble.

I ran towards her, she hit the wall pretty hard, she could barely move,  she was unconscious, I watched as a trail of blood flowing from her nose to her mouth.

My body burned with rage, I faced Connor who looked shocked my eyes turned read "you did this ", I drew my sword out, I was mad and angry and when I get angry I want to break something and right now Connor was my target .

"I didn't mean to",Connor said stepping back while I moved forward

"what are you talking about it's all your fault "

I gripped my  sword charging at him with nothing but anger and vengance in my heart, "your dead super boy"

Ravens pov
I woke up with a huge headache, I felt like I had just been hit by a rocking ball my entire body was in agony,. As I slowly opened my eyes I saw Damian trying to kill Connor, probably because of me no doubt, I looked at Kori and Jamie who were trying to separate the two but to know avail, I got up and let the dark aura of my magic consume me, healing all injuries. I felt much better since the pain was relieved from my body.

I watched Damian and Connor fight, knowing they had to stop before one of them kills the other, meaning before Damian kills Connor.

Using my powers I rapped them both separately in a shadow blanket before they could cause much damage .

"okay boys that's enough "
"but he tried to hurt you "

"Damian I'm fine, now could you please drop this, you guys are acting like a bunch of children "

"well he started it ",Connor pointed to Damian who was presently glaring at him. If looks could kill Connor would have died in the worst way possible.

Just then the alarm came of with nightwane running out of the building, "guys there's an emergency in Co-wers lab a bunch of goons are stealing high tech killing machines, we have to stop them",he explained

"alright Teen Titans go! ",said Kori
I dropped the boys down and I heard Damian say "we're not done here ",

I opened a portal and the whole team steeped into it, I went in last.

Damian pov
I was still angry at what Connor did, but I decided to push my anger aside and focus on the mission at hand. I went through Ravens portal the others following behind. We stood in front of an abandoned warehouse.

"alright we split into two teams ,Raven, Connor and Damian you take the down floor, Kori, Jamie and Garfield you take the top, and I'll hack into the softwares mainframe to get some information ",Dick explained

I honestly didn't like the idea of being partnered up with Connor, but I had no choice.

We ran into the building stealthy, not making a sound ,while the others flew up to the top floor. I spotted three men talking, I grabbed Ravens hand and pulled her towards me behind one of the crates Connor followed .

I peeked at the men, two were wearing a lab coat while the other was dressed in all black, he covered his face so I couldn't see him clearly, but when he spoke I couldn't hear what they were saying.

I brought out a small round blue machine and placed it on the metal crate "what is that ", asked Raven

"it's a nutramanium hearing intensifier, it allows me to hear things through walls, metals, irons , safes, pretty much anything ", I exclaimed

"dude you do realize I have supper hearing right ",said Connor

   "whatever "
Raven leaned in next to me too listen as well, she was so close I could feel the heat radiating from her skin, my heart rate increased and I felt my face turned red  "Damian are you okay ", I turned to face her, I immediately regretted my action we were so close that our nose brushed.

I coughed facing my original position, my face flustered "I'm fine, now let's listen.