Dreams

Drip drip drip💧

The Five year old shivered, covering her ears, trying to drown the sounds of the dripping water coming from the broken ceiling. It was to loud to strange, she pressed her palms to her ear harder but she could still hear it

Drip drop drip.......

The noise was driving her crazy it filled her soul with some sort of grief with a mixture of fear and clash of anger. It grew louder

Drip drop drip

She got up her hands still firmly placed on her ears, moving around aimlessly from one dark corner to another constantly shaking her head until she couldn't take it, she screamed "stop! "
But in each passing moments it only grew louder

Drip drip drip
"stop "
She turned around pacing and screamed at the top of her voice

          STOP!!!
But it grew worse . A stream of tears escaped her eyes flowing down to the brim of her chin then dropping to the cold hard floor escaping in the form of tiny droplets.

Drip drip drip

She crouched down, descending at a dark corner she curled into a ball hugging her knees and begged "please stop ", she whispered "please ", tiny sobs and sniffles were heard before the sound she so dreaded faded away into nothingness as if it never started to begin with.

The room became quiet, still not a single sound could be heard, it was like time itself had stopped.

The little girl found comfort in this quiet, not bothering to move from her corner, she stayed still.. motionless.... and enjoyed this seeming peaceful quiet.

The door burst open and a dark red cloud filled the room like a storm trapped in a house it roared "weak you would be nothing!!! If it weren't for me, I will make you feel pain, I will bind you in series of hellish tasks I will make you see horror and watch as it unfolds.

The child said nothing, her face was still buried in her knees, she was as quiet as the room was before nightmare came to inhabit it, she didn't move didn't flinch, she was like a statue, stuck to the ground and will forever remain in that pitiful position.

The dark cloud roared again I will kill everyone you love you ungrateful chil-"

Her small hand was raised shutting the demon up from its useless ranting allowing silence to rain again, she raised her head, eyes red and looked at the beast before her with nothing but hate or disgust "be gone! ",she said, her voice sharp and precised not like the one that was so weak and small a minute ago, anyone who looked at her could tell she was not ordinary, for she had the aura of a royal, the heart of a rose embedded in thorns and the courage of  soldier .

The smoke vanished only leaving a trail of dust behind. The girl lowered her head again and soft sobs escaped her lips, because under all that brave hero lay a weak young girl who ached for love, for quiet, for peace, warmth and most of all who ached for a family.  And so she lay at the corner weak and tired, crying her heart out for something she could never have..........

"

T

he scars on her body left her dry dehydrated from life"

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~
They say the mark of an alghoul can never be erased like a tattoo made permanently on your skin, you can never run away from it, never truly escape you can only accept it. and Embrace it.

He screamed in pain as he was constantly whipped with a naked wire on his bare body , his flesh tore open and blood gushed out, he cried in pain but each time he howled the flogging increased, he continued to scream for he felt wronged ,he did everything they told him to but why is he being punished, he was only five for crying out loud but he was being tortured like a notorious criminal.

Aaaaaaaasaaaaah
He cried begging for mercy but got none he tried to escape the flogging but was held back by the chains he was blinded in.
After several hours of screaming, he kept quiet tired and in pain screaming no more. The chains on his hands were loosened and he dropped on the floor like a log of wood, he looked to the ground not daring to meet his grandfathers eye that was full of  disappointment and disdain he said "crying is for the weak emotions bring you down but pain and anger will make you strong, only when you endure pain can you truly master it only when you accept anger and let it fuel you will you be great as long as you take control and channel that energy, only when you've mastered this two elements can you be a fierce king"
      "yes grandfather ", the boy mumbled his face still glued to the ground.

Only when he could no longer hear the sound coming from his grandfathers heavy boots did he let the tears fall.

He didn't sniffle or sob, shake or fall, he just remained eyes buried in the stiff concrete that was getting soaked with his tears.

He got up his eyes red and weary of crying, he put on a brave face and wiped his tears away and it was in that moment he gained it the mark of the
                     Al Ghoul......

Wow chapter twenty already now we're getting somewhere, writing this story has been real fun but it's not over yet once again I'd like to thank all those who voted for me I love you guys, special thanks to does who are following , don't forget writing is so much fun but reading is better but I hope you guys will love my book just the way I love my readers and please any Damireas to recommend and romance novels I'm running out of books here!

Mwa Mwa 😘

That's all for now