A Fumbling Baboon

Damian pov:
Constanance you fumbling baboon you are so Dead
My palm was still over Ravens eyes, Grayson was protecting Kori as well, using his two hands to block kori's strong vision from seeing anything while glaring at him. Zatana  hung her head in shame probably regretting why she decided to hook up with the guy in the first place, and frankly I don't blame her. My free hand reached for my sword I was ready to stab this guy in the throat. The worst part is he just stood there and shrugged at us like he did nothing wrong, forgetting the fact he was actually standing bare in front of us.  If it weren't for NightWing I would probably have my revenge by now.

Dicks pov
Thank God I was able to cover koris eyes in time, if not I don't know what I would have done, stars just to pure for this world and a sight like this could terminate her way of thinking or at least that's what I believe . Constenance was still standing naked at the door, looking at every body in a confused manner, I honestly don't think he was aware of his own situation The corner of my eye saw something sharp. Damian ,he was reaching out for his sword, I quickly glared at him indicating he should stop. He reluctantly slid the sword back to his case and mumbled something about constanance  and throat. I shuddered at the thought, Damian won't hesitate to kill constanance and judging by his expression, him and his sword were growing impatient. To save constanance death sentence I decided to say something but before I could zatana beat me to it.

"you really are an idiot are you trying to embarrass me!!! "she screamed

Constanance was taken aback by her sudden outburst but still tried to defend himself

"calm down love what in blazing bolts is going on here and did I do something wrong ", he looked innocent and wronged which made zatana even more angry

"did you do something wrong ", she picked up a pan "I'll show you what you did wrong ", with great force she threw the pan at him

Constenance quickly dissolved the object into dust, zatana was boiling now

"I FINALLY have visitors ,I haven't hosted in ten years, this is a big deal for me and now that I have the chance you come up here and ruin everything with your nudity !!!,there are ladies in the room for crying out loud "

I glanced at Damian who busy enjoying the show especially the fact constanance is being hammered to death by zatana .

Damians pov
My lips curled up into a small smile, originally I wanted to kill Constanance, but decided to leave it to zatana instead after all what's worse than a nagging girlfriend or in this case an angry sorceress.

I sat back and enjoyed the show not daring to remove my hands from Ravens eyes because constenance was still indecent.

Baam!!

And there goes a glass cup that was heading straight for constenannce head, too bad it mist though, I would have had a great laugh, maybe coming here today wasn't such a bad idea after all, I was getting a kick out of everything.

"your still here go change! "

"sorry love no need to go all cranky, I'll get dressed faster than you can say frogs bode "

"you better, or else I'll kick you out of here faster than you can say pie"

"alright alright "

Suddenly I heard a faint giggling sound that turned into laughter, I peered at the girl who's eyes I was covering ,the little witch was laughing, she was enjoying this too even though she couldn't see anything she could still hear the sounds of zatanas and constenance squabbling.

Her tiny laughter was very pleasant to hear and very contagious, I found myself laughing as well.

Dick gave me a strange look as if I just ran mad.

In the next two seconds constenance was well dressed in his usual detective suit set from the ninties . Seeing this I slowly took my hands of Raven.

She blinked twice "glad to be out of the dark "
I raised an eyebrow at her remark, that was coming from someone who is always in the dark.

I leaned close to her ear and whispered "enjoy the show "

"uh ....yeah "

Ravens pov
When Damian took his hands I was relieved. I blinked twice "glad to be out of the dark", Damian raised his eyebrows at me but I  just ignored him. Then he leaned closer, so close I could feel his hot breath on my ear, making my ear extremely red and hot, then he  whispered "enjoy the show "

My whole body felt like electric shock strings just went through it, I shuddered at his touch, and for a moment I found myself short of words

"uh....... yeah ", is all I could muster, he left me and started observing constenance and zatana.

Constenance was grinning like an idiot, while zatana was glaring at him, if looks could kill constenance would have died a hundred horrible deaths ,I suddenly felt bad for him, if zatana wanted she would make it happen.

Stars pov

Although my sight was blocked by NightWing I could still hear everything. I could only imagine the torment zatana was bringing upon John constenance .

After what seemed like minutes, Night Wang  released me from his hands and I could see again. I winced, everything looked so bright, I closed my eyes and reopened them. Much better.

I looked over to a John who seemed to be fully dressed now, to an angry zatan who looked like she wanted to blow. I glanced at Damian and Raven who were giggling. Strange.                 

                    Did I miss something?

I looked to Dick for an answer but he just shrugged, he was as clueless as I was. What on earth would make Damian and Raven laugh, though what conspired between zatana and John was pretty funny.
Whatever it was I was glad to see the effect it had on both of them (mostly Damian)
I'm sure with a little more time he'd be a more reasonable person and leader .

As I was about to say something Damian beat me to it
"okay we've had our fun now let's get down to business". He looked at me with a raised eyebrow, one of his usual expressions that strangely cannot be ignored.

I got off my seat pulling the sofarian gun out of my pocket, I looked at both of them

"do you know what this is ".