S1 E1: Pilot

Hi! My name is Reese. I'm new to tickle high, I think it will be great.

I decided to wear a more casual outfit today. I decided to wear a yellow striped crop top with yellow Adidas sweatpants and white Adidas with Zebra socks and a anklet.

Destiny was ready way before me today.

I got on the bus, I was kinda nervous about today, I'm more of a shy and introverted person, so hopefully I don't get called on by the teacher.

I arrived at school, as we got of the bus, a kid put his finger inside my sock and touched my heel. I giggled a bit and walked off. I didn't know I was that ticklish... And why did he do that..?

I shrugged it off and headed to my first class, Science.

I went into class and sat down, the teacher started talking. I didn't really like science, and started daydreaming.

A kid used this to his advantage. He stepped on the back of my shoe, causing my heel to come out of my shoe. He then pulled on my shoe. I finally noticed what was going on but by then it was too late. The shoe was in his hands. I turned around and begged the boy for my shoe.

"I'll give your shoe back, but you have to meet me in the library later to get it.

He slid me a note saying the time.

I couldn't walk on the dirty school floors for an hour!

I decided to do it, I really didn't want to loose my shoe permanently.

After science I went to the library and waited, 2 minutes later he came. He unlocked a room near us and we walked in, he locked it and showed me my shoe.

"As promised, here's your shoe, but you need to do something first. Put your foot on the table."

I nervously put my socked foot on the table.

He then took my sock off, my soft small feet now stared at him, I curled my toes revealing my pink toe nail polish. He snapped a photo and then messaged my feet. I started giggling.

The bell rang. He gave my shoe and sock back and slid me another note. "My name is Nate, what's yours?" And put his number.

I was stunned.