S4 E2: Blush (Part 1)

I got ready for the day - early! I was pretty surprised as usually I never get up too early.

I got dressed, I wore a white vans shirt with black sweatpants and - one of my favorite shoes, my pink checkered vans with white vans socks.

I went downstairs to get my breakfast and today my Mom actually was there lol.

"Hey Reese!" My mom said.

"Hey mom!"

We talked for a little bit as I ate my breakfast and she said something I didn't expect.

"Your friend came over.. Scott was it?"

"Yeah Scott." I blushed.

I don't reveal my real personal feelings much but I do have a crush on Scott... I just never told anyone. At least no one will find this diary - hopefully.

"He's outside waiting for you, he wanted to talk to you at the bus stop."

"Oh really?" My face was noticeably getting redder and I wanted to end that conversation so my mom didn't think of it.

And soon enough I was, I headed out of the door and to the bus stop, where I saw Scott.

Thankfully I stopped blushing by then so it wasn't noticeable.

We said hi and talked for a little bit before he popped an interesting question.

"Hey, I know this is kind of weird but I want to ask you something."

"What is it?" I said playfully.

Scott said nervously,
"Do you want to go out on a date with me?"

I froze and instantly blushed.
Scott stood with anticipation on my reply.

I finally studdered out the words,
"Y-yeah.. that w-would b-be nice."

"Where do you want to go?"
I asked nervously.

"There is this cafe I know of, I know it's not much, but I think you will love it.
I also got you these."

Scott pulled out a vans box.

I covered my face trying to hide how red my face was.

He opened the box and I looked inside.

Custom white vans with pink flowers and my name on them.

I hugged him and tried them on, a perfect fit!

I asked how he got my size and he simply replied,

"I was able to get ahold of one of your shoes during class when you took them off, that's how I knew."

I smiled.