S1 E2: Requests

After being stunned at what had happened yesterday, I decided to be more cautious today. But, I still wanted to have a cute and nice outfit. I wore a panda shirt with jeans and white crocs with white socks.

Crocs are kind of borderline okay to wear.

The only real issue is they can get stolen.. and very easily.

After I picked out my clothes I decided to text Nate.

I really didn't know what to expect from texting him but it turned into something interesting. We talked about random stuff until it got on the topic of feet. 

He started asking about my shoe size and how ticklish my feet were. But, then he asked for a few requests. I agreed to do them and it was interesting.

I arrived at school and went to a hidden area. Nate was there waiting with a camera.

"What have I got myself into.." I thought.

Nate had paid me to do some things with my feet and I agreed to do them.

He had me do three things:

1) Get tickled.

2) Step on some food.

3) Take a few photos of my feet.

I wanted to do this.. i even questioned myself..

First was the tickling. I stood on the wall and lifted my right foot up balancing on one foot. He started recording. He slid my croc off, it bounced on the concrete. My white sock stared back at him. He slowly slid my sock off and grazed his index finger on my soles and toes. I giggled. He started tickling me for a bit and moved on.

Second was the food. He put down a banana and syrup. I really didn't want my feet sticky but 100$ is alot. I stepped in the syrup first. I've never seen or felt such sticky syrup, My soles could barely lift up. After a bit of struggling I got out. Next was the banana. I stepped in it, it was very mushy and disgusting. It oozed through my toes.

Third was the pictures, he made me do different poses with one sock and barefoot. One shoe, one sock, one barefoot one shoe, you name it.

It was an interesting day..