S5 E5: Dance (Nighttime)

Yesterday was boring as well as early today so I didn't bother to write!

I looked over at the clock in my room, 7:45PM. Scott texted me asking if I was ready. I texted back that I'd get ready really quick.

I got a pink dress on with pink flats and no socks.

I texted him at 7:50 to pick me up and he was at my house fast. It was weird going to school again but it was a special day. The dance, I waited outside for a few minutes and Scott came and picked me up.

"You look nice tonight."

"Aww.. thank you! You too!" I said as I blushed.

I admit he did look stunning. His suit was amazing, and he looked pretty.

We arrived at 8:00 PM and entered the school and headed to the Cafeteria.

When we entered all the tables were gone and in place of it was a dance floor full of people. A disco ball hung from the ceiling and the room was dark. There were beverage tables and food tables.

We got some food and I saw Sky, We sat at a table and ate.

My flats were bigger than my feet (by about half a size) and my sole kept coming out of them. Eventually I slipped them off and we continued talking. A boy noticed my shoes and took them. He poked a hole in the sole and the part were my toes were in my right flat.

He put them back for walking away like nothing happened.

At first I didn't notice and we went to get drinks. The boy who poked the hole in my flats wasn't done with me yet. He grabbed my left flat and teased me.

"Give me my shoe back!"

"Nope."

He held it above my head. If you don't know I'm really short, and it didn't pair well with him being tall.

I decided to text Scott to see if he could help me. He came over and tried getting the flat.

Eventually I pushed him and I finally got it back, but the boy wasn't done with me. He grabbed my ankle as I walked away. I could only helplessly struggle. He started tickling me trying to get me to give up the flats.

I started giggling and I couldn't control it. Scott eventually got me away and I put my flats on.

As I was walking away Scott realized I had holes in my flats, I looked down seeing my toes exposed, my glittery pink nail polish stared back at me.

I took the flats off and hid them in Scotts bag as I didn't bring one (it was unusual as I always bring one..)

I held Scotts hand as we got on the dance floor

I blushed as we slowly danced to the music.

I never forgot that moment.

And I also wasn't going to forget what would happen next week.